BBW Occupational Hazards

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Fat-u-up, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Jul 12, 2019 #1

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Imagination is the juice of creativity!

Occupational Hazards
    by Fat-u-up

Prologue

When a Kate Johnson, a special care nurse, is called into the manager's office unexpectedly, she is unaware of the life-changing assignment she is about to be offered. The Palm Institute is not a hospital or medical centre, but more a refuge for people who can pay to be indulged in any way of their choosing.

Ruth McKintyre is an extremely wealthy resident, who pays very handsomely to be as lazy as she wants. Expecting to be dressed, fed, washed and even pleasured by her attentive staff, she is shocked and then angry to find that her personal nurse Joanna, was nowhere to be found when it was time for her breakfast.

Seething with rage, she demands to know why she is not being attended to. Joanna, on the other hand, is nowhere to be found. Jean Price, the institute manager knows where she is, but for now, must quickly find a replacement nurse to appease the near incandescent Ruth.

It's breakfast time, and someone needs to feed Ruth her enormous breakfast. Jean Price thinks that she has the perfect match, but will Nurse Johnson be able to handle the larger-than-life Ruth? Can she resist becoming involved in a relationship that could see her become very fat?

A new story follows soon...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2019
    ramka92110 likes this.
  2. Jul 20, 2019 #2

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Damage Limitation
    Part 1:
    Walking briskly along the gleaming Terrazzo-floored corridor, with each footstep shouting back angrily off the crisp, white walls; Jean Price pauses momentarily, to answer the nagging insistence of her mobile phone. Just then, five nurses carrying rolls of tubing and assorted packages, scurry past her squeakily in their rubber soled shoes, causing her to scowl momentarily. “Yes, I’m coming!” Jean barks into the phone, which almost cowers in her hand. “I’m on my way back – is it Ruth again?”

The phone privately conveys its response to her ear. “I’ve just been to Unit 16 – it’s not pretty. We can’t let this happen again, we just can’t.” Walking on for a few more steps before she having to stop again in order to hear the response coming back from the speaker on the phone. ‘Curse these bloody shoes!’ she thinks to herself. “Look! Ruth McKintyre is our most important resident. If we lose her, you can bet your sweet fanny that it will be all over the press within hours, and everything we do here will be thrown under the spotlight. That’s the last thing we need, you do understand that don’t you? You need to find someone, now!” Cutting the call angrily, she noisily marches on.

A few moments later, she climbs a long staircase and emerges into the sunlight of a warm summer’s day. She makes her way across a large quadrangle containing immaculately planted gardens and with manicured hedges gracing its edges. The Palm Institute building is a large and impressive Georgian building in crisp red brick, with tall windows and impressive porticoes adorning the major entrances.

Jean crosses the entrance lobby, her heels sinking into its sumptuously carpeted floor, to a large six-panelled door wearing a polished brass sign declaring, Manager. Opening the door, she strides though and closes it firmly behind her. Leaning with her back against the door, she takes a deep breath and sighs. Finally, she gathers herself and moves to sit behind her desk, kicking her shoes off. She nudges the mouse to wake the computer up and rests her fingers in readiness over the keyboard. The screen resumes and displays a page of staff records. Scrolling down though a series of tiles, each showing pictures and brief details of members of staff, she stops at one record and opens it and then enters Moved to Unit 16 and then dates the entry. Saving the update, the record disappears from the staff list.

A soft and rather apologetic knock comes from the door. Looking briefly up from the computer, she shouts “Come!” A young nurse enters the office and closes the door behind her. The woman stands awkwardly at Jean’s desk. “I’m sorry Ms. Price, I need to speak to you about Ruth McKintyre.” Jean groans upon hearing Ruth’s name. The nurse continues nervously “I think I might know someone who could be what you’re looking for?”

This news makes Jean stop what she is doing. She looks up at the nurse. Her face softens and she asks, “Abbie, sorry for being a bit short with you on the phone earlier. Things have been a bit tense for the last day or two, as you know. The problem we have is that if we were to lose Ruth McKintyre’s income, we would be in a tight spot financially. Last year was a bad one, and we can’t endure another like it, or we will have to start making savings and redundancies I’m afraid.”

Jean studies the nurse, who is a young 26-year-old woman with long blonde hair, tied into a bun at the back of her head. She is quite attractive, with blemish free skin that has a healthy Mediterranean deep colour. She is quite a stunningly attractive woman, and Jean is momentarily mesmerised. “Ms. Price…” Abbie enquires, “did you just hear what I said?” Snapping out of her musings, Jean responds, “Yes, yes, sorry. Miles away there for a moment. So, who have you found for me?”

ramka92110 likes this.
  3. Jul 20, 2019 #3

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 2:
    Plumping a pillow behind the head of a middle to late years man, Kate Johnson fusses around and generally tidies the room. “Are you comfortable now Arthur?” she asks. Nurse Johnson has a soft and soothing voice with a slightest regional lilt of Dorset in the English west country. Kate is a tall, well-built woman in her mid-thirties, with lustrous chestnut brown shoulder-length hair and beautiful, watery emerald green eyes. She picks up a remote control and aims at the TV. “Nearly time for Escape to the Country.” She smiles, “I know it’s one of your favourites, and it’s your favourite presenter Nicky Chapman!” Winking at Arthur, she crouches down at the side of his chair.

Arthur is watching intently as the program starts. A few minutes in, he grips the arms of the chair at the first appearance of the wide-hipped presenter. “There she is Arthur; such a lovely woman isn’t she! Such a lovely big bottom she has, and those thick chunky thighs, I bet you would like to squeeze those cheeks…” Noticing Arthur’s increasingly obvious excitement, Kate deftly and quickly unzips his trousers. Sliding her fingers through the open flies, she releases his erection from its erstwhile confines. “There now, look at her gorgeous bum going up those stairs. Just imagine pulling those tight jeans off her and burying your face in her big, bulbous, soft, fat arse, hmm.” She rhythmically strokes his manhood as he becomes increasingly aroused. “Oh my! What a big boy you are for Nicky. Would you like her to come and see you?” Quickening her strokes, she whispers in his ear “She’ll come here and sit on your face with that magnificent big arse, imagine that. You can give her a good tonguing and make her come for you…” Arthur is panting like a hot dog in a steamy car.

Sensing the impending climax, Kate tips poor Arthur over the edge. “Oh baby, Nicky’s going to come and sit on your big shaft. You can make her get nice and big with your seed inside her. She’ll get bigger for you too, fatter and fatter. Her big juicy fat arse will grow wider, and softer and…” Arthur starts to flinch. “That’s right baby, come for Nicky, come for that huge arse, that’s right.” She leans over and takes his pulsating cock into her mouth and swallowing it whole. She pulls back slowly and gently licks him clean with her tongue. “There now, Nicky was good today, wasn’t she?” Arthur nods and lets his head flop back in the chair, looking suddenly very sleepy.

Letting things calm down over the course of a few minutes, Kate cleans up after Arthur’s fantasy moment. She takes herself into the bathroom and freshens herself up. She catches sight of herself in the full-length mirror. Raising an eyebrow at the thick, pear-shaped reflection, she smiles and thinks, ‘I am starting to look more like dear old Nicky Chapman these days. If I sat on Arthur’s face, I think it would probably kill the poor old bugger’, she turns and slaps her backside and says to her reflection “Yeah, but he would die with the biggest smile on his face!” before turning and leaving the bathroom.

For the next half an hour, Kate goes about her usual duties for her assigned resident. Making him tea, offering him cakes and providing general affection – as were his wishes when he became a resident of the Palm Institute some 4 years ago. Having tragically lost his wife, he yearned for the affection and company that he lost as a result of his bereavement. Being too old to start again, he found it easier to come to the Palm Institute, where his money could pay to recreate those lost comforts and pleasures. Nurse Kate was his favourite. He had requested her at his introduction day. It may have had something to do with Kate’s figure, but her soothing kindness won his heart.

Later in the afternoon, there was a gentle knock at the door. Kate moved to the door and opened it. Abbie stood there, looking slightly awkward. “Nurse Johnson, can I give you this please? It’s quite important.” Handing Kate a letter, she smiled and turned to leave. “Wait, nur…” Kate realised that she didn’t know the nurse’s name. “It’s Abigail Richards, but everyone calls me Abbie.” The nurse ventures, sensing Kate’s embarrassment. Kate looks grateful, but then an anxious look comes over her face. “Yes, sorry Abbie, my bad!” She beckons Abbie back. “Do you know what this is all about?”

Abbie shrugs and says “It’s best that you read it, but don’t worry, you’re not in any trouble, it’s a kind-of offer. Anyway, I have said too much already. Read it and then go and see Jean Price.” With that, Abbie turned on her heels and walked off.

Kate goes back into the apartment and closes the door. She needs to finish up with Arthur for the day, so she places the letter in her pocket for later and continues looking after Arthur.

Finally finished for the day, Kate slumps down on the sofa at her apartment in the staff facility. She pours herself some white wine and reaches into her pocket for the letter. She opens it and reads the brief contents.

“Dear Kate,

Your name has been brought to my attention by another staff member. It seems that you may possess qualities and experience that would make you ideal for an opportunity. One that could reward you well. I don’t want to say too much in this rather formal letter, but I would like to meet with you to discuss this opportunity with you in person.
    Shall we say dinner at my residence tomorrow evening at 7:30PM?
    Bring a bottle and a big appetite!

Yours, Jean Price.”

Kate was trembling, for no reason that she could easily identify. “Dinner with Jean Price – wow!” she said out aloud to nobody other than herself. This was going to be a very interesting evening, she thought to herself as she mentally ran though what outfit she would wear. “Oh Shit!” She exclaimed as she jumped to her feet and practically dived into her bedroom and threw open the wardrobe doors. She plucked about 6 outfits from the rail and hastily started to try them on, having first shed her somewhat clingy uniform.

They were all too tight, but one black dress was particularly tight. Despite this, Kate had to admit that she looked damned hot in it. “Wow, you got a big ass girl!” she giggled as she admired her reflection. Sticking her bum out behind her in an exaggerated manner, she warns nobody but the empty room to “Watch out Jean Price, this girl’s hot and hungry!”

ramka92110 likes this.
  4. Jul 20, 2019 #4

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

The Interview
    Part 1:
    Jean Price gets many perks as befits her status as the manager of the Palm Institute. Plush offices, expenses accounts, company cars and of course a stylish and somewhat lavish residence. Set away from the main complex, stands the Georgian brick edifice of a former country gentleman’s estate. Like the institute complex, it shares the architectural styles and adornments. There is a sweeping gravel drive and clipped box hedges running up either side. The door is an impressively large and black panelled example with large polished brass furniture. A finger plate on the side style of the framing shows the reflection of a woman, who is approaching in a slightly wobbly fashion.

Climbing the two steps to the door, Kate Johnson checks her appearance one last time in the polished brass plate, and then pulls the porcelain knob which has the word “Pull” written upon its crazed surface. A distant bell can be heard ringing, followed by the sound of footsteps getting louder as their owner approaches and unlatches the door. Pulling the door aside to allow Kate past, the rather dour doorman asks, “Nurse Johnson, I assume?” at the same time, beckoning her in.

Shrugging off her jacket, Kate confirms “Yes, Kate Johnson. Ms Price should be expecting me – here, take this.” She hands him her jacket and reaches into her bag, producing a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, which she also hands over. He leads her across the checker-board stone floor of a sizeable entrance hallway with a wide and ornate staircase rising at one end. He shows her into a comfortable looking anteroom. Kate surveys the room and turns to thank the doorman, but he has already disappeared.

Kate decides not to attempt to sit in her dress, which is virtually sprayed on to her, for fear of a wardrobe malfunction. She is still somewhat wobbly in her heels, so she stands with her legs slightly apart and leans forward onto the back of a sofa, so that she can study a magnificent painting hanging over a large fireplace. Assuming it to be Jean Price, or at least someone who bears a striking likeness, she rests against the sofa, causing her backside to stand out.

Jean Price has witnessed everything from her viewpoint directly behind where Kate is now standing. The high-backed chair she is sitting in has masked her from sight. “It’s not my best side Kate, but I can say that it’s definitely one of yours.” She stands up and moves over to the startled Kate. “I’m Jean, it’s nice to meet you. Don’t look so worried, I don’t bite – much!” She has a cheeky grin playing on her lips, which Kate is drawn to for some reason. Jean Price is a powerful looking woman, in her mid-forties, she is tall, slim and looks stunning in a long flowing silk trouser suit, reminiscent of the 1930s. She has white skin with redder than red lipstick on her plump lips, which are slightly pouting. Blue eyes atop high cheekbones, gives her a classic beauty look, topped off with a sandy-blonde short bob cut. Kate is in awe of this woman, who seems to be exuding a strong sexual aura.

“Shall we dine?” asks Jean as she raises her hand to gesture towards another door, the other side of the expansive hallway. Kate nods and follows behind Jean, watching her watery clothing swish this way and that as she moves. The dress has a deep cut back that reveals her near blemish-free skin.

Moving into a large dining room Kate is guided to a chair at a circular table that has everything was perfectly placed upon it. The doorman pulls her chair out and seats her, then seats Jean. He moves to the door and flicks a switch, the room goes momentarily dark, but then warms to the glow from a large candelabra sitting at the centre of the table. Suddenly a waitress appears and places a plate in front of Kate. It is a sizeable plate containing a large portion of mozzarella, basil leaves and tomatoes in an olive oil dressing.

The waitress serves Jean and then pours the wine. “Cheers!” pronounces Jean. Kate raises her glass and politely sips some of the wine, which tastes divine. “Shall we eat and talk, or would you rather eat, then talk?” asks Jean. Kate picks up her cutlery and answers, “Eat and talk, I think.” She forks a large piece of the soft cheese into her mouth, where the luscious creamy taste and sharp notes of the basil seem to dance on her tongue. In a little under two minutes, she has cleared her plate.

Jean looks up and smiles, “That seems to have hit the spot!” and then glances over her shoulder and nods to the waitress, who is standing patiently at one end of the room. “More?”
    Kate hesitates, but before she can utter a word, another plate appears in front of her. “Oh, well I suppose…” she stops speaking as he eyes fall on Jean’s chest. She is a petite woman, but her nipples are making their presence felt. The material catches the light in a shimmery sort of way, emphasising their staggering length, jutting out from behind the silky cladding. “Eat up, Kate. You can stare at my nipples later.” Jean lifts a piece of mozzarella to her mouth and pops it in, running the tip of her tongue over her upper lip. Kate nearly chokes on her mouthful as she watches Jean’s sensual display. Trying to avert her gaze, she tucks into the new plateful.

ramka92110 likes this.
  5. Jul 28, 2019 #5

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 2:
    The two women finish their dishes and rest for a while as the waitress clears the table and prepares for the next course. Jean places her napkin on the table and sips at her wine. Placing her glass back on its coaster, she pauses momentarily. “So, Kate, can I ask you some personal questions? Well, not so much personal, but maybe awkward.” Kate nods in affirmation but looks slightly pensive. “Good, then shall we start with… Oh I don’t know, how about – how long have you been with Arthur Merriman? Three years is it?”

Kate answers swiftly with “Two and a half to be exact.”

“OK, that’s good. And do you enjoy your work?” Lifting her wine glass to her lips, “I mean all aspects, even the naughty things?” Her eyes looking playfully over the rim of the glass.

Kate blushes, but give a considered and honest answer. “Yes, I do enjoy the work. I love working with people, I always have done. I like to think that in giving someone pleasure – even if it might sometimes be a bit naughty, I can bring happiness into their lives. To be honest, I can’t think of a better job than this.”

Jean seems genuinely pleased by Kate’s answer, even slightly surprised. There is a subtle change in Jean’s gaze as she seems to change her tack. Kate looks on attentively, changing position in her chair and adjusting her dress, which is beginning to cut into her. “What are your thoughts on people who are fat, lazy or unfit? I dare say that you have undoubtedly seen fat women in changing rooms and the like, but do fat people bother you or not?” Kate looks confused and hesitates for a few seconds, but responds calmly, “I don’t have any problems with anybody, regardless of their size or habits.” She lifts her own glass to her lips and takes a long, slow sip. “My mother was a big woman, and so I guess larger people are nothing unusual. I don’t feel anything different about a person who happens to be large any more than I do for someone who is not.”

Jean is now curious. “You say your mother was big, but I noticed that you didn’t use the word fat. Is that because you don’t like that word, or associate it with being ugly or undesirable?” She sips some more wine from her glass and looks expectantly at Kate.

“No, not at all, I don’t think fat or the word itself is bad, but sometimes it can be used as a label, and people can be really hurtful.” Kate’s response hints at an emotional association. Jean notices this and probes further. “Have you had bad experience Kate? Have you ever been fat yourself, perhaps when you were a child?”

Sinking down in her chair, Kate has a look of resignation, as if she is preparing to tell a long story. Collecting her thoughts, she begins. “Well, my mother tended to cook a lot. She liked to cook, and she was really very good at it. She also liked to eat! I can remember, when I was about 10, I would sit and watch her cooking. She used to tell me all about the ingredients, where they came from, and what happens to them when they are cooked. She was a good woman, kindly and generous. She used to cook for people in our neighbourhood, who were less fortunate than us, which was really nice.”

Jean is completely engrossed. She leans forward to pick her glass up from the table, but knocks a fork, sending it clattering across the floor. She bends to collect the fork and in doing so, her dress gapes a little bit, revealing a pert breast and fully erect nipple. Kate could not fail to see this floor show and is momentarily distracted from her story. “Um… but that… that meant that there was always so much to eat laying around the house. I got into bad habits and used to eat far more food than I needed, and so by the time I was thirteen, I had become quite plump. The trouble was that after 3 years of eating so much, I found it hard to stop. My mother was thrilled that I liked eating so much of what she cooked, and of course, that meant that she would make me even more to eat! After another year or so had passed, I had become really rather…”

Jean’s jaw was beginning to slacken as she interrupted. “Fat? So, how did you feel about your body growing bigger? Were you scared or excited to be getting so fat?” Sitting right on the edge of her chair and giving Kate another view of her erect nipples, Jean listens intently. Kate drags her gaze away from Jean’s chest, smiles and continues. “I didn’t really mind being bigger – fatter. But I didn’t like the girls at school when they taunted me and called me ‘fatty’ though, that was very hurtful. It didn’t last long though thankfully. After about 6 months, the ringleader Jenny Wilkins, got fat too. I don’t know why she was so nasty, when it was my mother that was cooking for her family. It used to annoy me that Mum was making Jenny lots of treats and sweets, when she knew she had been so horrible to me.” Jean’s eyes widened. Kate didn’t notice and concluded. “From my own perspective though, in some ways it was kind of empowering. I felt good about myself. My body looked like a woman’s and felt soft and I sort-of liked it.” Kate finished and looked over at Jean, who was almost drooling.

ramka92110 likes this.
  6. Jul 28, 2019 #6

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 3:
    Just then the waitress appeared again and placed large plates of pasta with a creamy sauce and salmon flakes in front of Kate and then Jean, before turning quietly and efficiently and leaving them again. “My word Kate, you had an interesting childhood. Your mother sounds like someone I would have loved to meet.” Inhaling the steam from the dish in front of her, “Hmm, this looks so tasty, I hope you’ve got plenty of room in that lovely dress of yours, there are lots more delicious things to come yet – so, tuck in!” Kate blanched at the thought of yet more food but was determined to pass whatever test she was being put through. The dish was subtle, yet perfectly balanced. The flavours were divine. She was however, beginning to feel a bit full.

At the end of that course, the waitress reappeared and there was another top-up on offer. “Second helpings Kate? Go on, I could see you liked that last dish by the way you were tucking in.” Gesturing again to the waitress, Kate’s plate was refilled before she could say no. “I’m not going to have any more, but you don’t mind if I just watch you Kate, I like to see a girl with a good appetite enjoying her food.” Jean got up and moved to the empty chair next to Kate. “Let me know if you need me to help you unzip that dress, it’s starting to look a bit tight on you.” Smirking with a wicked glint in her eyes, Jean moves her chair right next to Kate’s.

“Have you ever been with a woman Kate?” The direct and searching question took Kate by surprise, making her choke on a mouthful. Jean reached over and placed her hand on Kate's back and slapped it a few times, then let he hand remain there, rubbing up and down gently in a soothing motion. “Sorry, that was very cheeky of me…” Jean giggles and leans back in her chair. She watches Kate fork the pasta and salmon into her mouth. Watching Kate's plump lips closing around each forkful and then seeing it slide out empty. Absent-mindedly, she licks her own lips, as if she is experiencing the same tastes as Kate. With a small portion remaining, Kate puts the fork down and pushes the dish away. “Ugh, that was superb, but I just can’t eat any more.” Jean frowns and then looks concerned. “That’s such a shame, there’s only a few mouthfuls left. Such a shame to waste it.” She reaches over and picks up the bowl. “What would your mother say?” Taking the fork, she scoops up some salmon and pasta, then offers it to Kate's lips, which open involuntarily, allowing Jean to push the forkful in.

Kate swallows the mouthful and then turns her head away from the next loaded forkful. “I’m so full, I think I’ll explode if I eat any more.” Complains Kate, clutching her stomach. Jean puts the dish down and reaches behind her back. “Well, maybe if we add some special ingredients…” The sound of a zip breaks the temporary silence, and Jean’s dress falls from her shoulders. Kate’s face flushes and her mouth drops open in astonishment. Kate is admiring Jeans amazing breasts as Jean picks up a large piece of salmon, still dripping in the creamy sauce. Looking Kate straight in the eye, she takes the salmon and rubs it over her nipple, before offering it into Kate’s mouth. Kate sucks the morsel from Jean’s fingers, sending tingling electric sensations though her own body. She is becoming aroused.

Trying to contain her arousal, Kate attempts to offer some resistance, but feeling Jean’s hand resting on her thigh, squeezing it gently, Kate’s resistance melts as she succumbs to being fed the remains of the dish. Finally, with all the food consumed, Kate relaxes back in the chair, but Jean has other ideas. “You haven’t quite finished Kate. You have to lick everything clean.” Kate looks at the dish, but it looks empty and clean. She looks quizzically at Jean, who is gesturing downwards with her head and eyes. Jean’s nipple still glistens with the creamy sauce. Again, Kate flushes bright red and feels a twinge in between her legs. Her heart starts to pound in her chest as she moves towards Jean’s fabulous nipple. “Suck it clean Kate, there’s a good girl.” Cupping a hand behind Kate’s head, Jean pulls the helpless woman closer.

As Kate’s lips close over her nipple, Jean shudders in appreciation and feels every flick of Kate’s tongue as it goes to work on the greasy nub. Shooting waves of pleasure course through her body. She starts to grind herself on the chair as she pulls Kate off one nipple and onto the other. As she feels herself becoming more and more turned on, she pulls away and stands up. Kate looks dazed and looks right up at her. Jean cannot resist and plunges her head down, and begins a deep, passionate kiss, clasping both hands either side of Kate’s head. They kiss intensely for nearly two minutes. Kate's tongue returning the exploration of Jean’s.

The door opens and the waitress comes back into the room, and then stands by the table, ignoring the spectacle as if nothing unusual was happening. Finally, Jean breaks away. Both women’s chests are heaving with laboured breathing and there is a slight dew of perspiration that can be seen on their skin, making it sparkle in the light. “Time for dessert!” announces Jean triumphantly. The waitress disappears and returns after a few seconds, with a huge creamy Pavlova. There’s a strange exchange between Jean and the waitress, as if some code is being sent and received.

Kate is still recovering from her kiss with Jean but catches sight of this guarded messaging in her peripheral vision. The waitress places the dessert right in front of Kate, and the moves around behind her. Jean stands in front of Kate, her dress now completely removed, and is now only wearing lacy panties and stockings, which accentuate her long slim form. There is not doubt at all in Kate's mind. Jean is hot and horny, and she can feel herself getting wet. Before she can think anything else, the waitress begins to unzip Kate’s dress. Looking confused and slightly anxious, Kate tries to pull away from the waitress, but Jean puts her hand on her shoulder. “Come now Kate, I think it’s time for some fun, now that we know each other better.” There’s a sparkle of mischief in Jean’s eyes. Kate is beginning to become light-headed with a sense of anxiety and excitement. She relents and allows the waitress to continue to unzip her dress and then help her out of the uncomfortable garment, which falls to the floor next to Jean’s.

ramka92110 likes this.
  7. Jul 30, 2019 #7

ramka92110

ramka92110

ramka92110

OMG!!! What a start! Can't WEIGHT to see where this is going :D

8. Jul 30, 2019 #8

mamyers

mamyers

mamyers

Wonderfully erotic. Nicely done!

9. Jul 30, 2019 #9

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Thank you. I hope it will live up to your expectations! :)

ramka92110 likes this.
  10. Jul 30, 2019 #10

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

You're welcome, I am glad you like it so far.

11. Aug 3, 2019 #11

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 4
    The waitress leaves Kate standing by her chair and returns to the table. Jean begins to circle Kate, admiring her fuller figure from all angles. Studying this curvaceous and buxom woman, her eyes begin a journey over Kate’s entire body, taking in each curve, fold and bulge. She pauses occasionally to fully appreciate thick, soft-looking thighs, wide hips giving way to a large, bulbous backside. There are the beginnings of creases of fat on her back, leading up to chubby arms and a pair of beautifully pert, but full breasts. Dropping down from the shapely breasts, the skin rises gently to the soft bulge of her midriff, which is spreading to become a paunch. Swollen and a pinkish-red from all her indulgence. Pleasingly for Jean, Kate’s body was already looking soft, round and chubby, with all the signs of potential weight gain that she finds so tantalising.

Kate, however, is beginning to feel somewhat exposed, as Jean has been eyeing her up and down like a prize cow. “Sorry, Kate! Forgive me, I was admiring your delicious figure! Please, do sit down.” Without hesitation, Kate obliges and sits again, adjusting her position until she feels comfortable. Jean is delighted to see that the softness around her middle, causes a distinct roll that forms a deep fold along its top, and extends around her sides. The soft fleshy part of her thighs is spread wide on the seat, accentuating the flare of her widened bottom. Jean lingers on her derriere for a moment, deep in thought, before unexpectedly addressing the waitress by her name, “Stephanie, I think you’re a little overdressed darling…?” Making a sort of circular gesture with her fingers, Jean raises an eyebrow and nods a silent instruction. It is the first time Kate has heard the waitress’s name spoken. She looks at the young woman appreciatively. But as Kate is taking in Stephanie’s delicate features, the waitress starts to unzip her uniform. She loosens it and then steps out, letting it drop onto the floor, where and pushes it aside with her foot. Now Kate is the one who is mesmerised. Stephanie’s near naked body is somehow strangely alluring, captivating Kate, causing her heart to race.

Now released from the fussy material of the uniform, the waitress’s figure is more than a bit chubby. She has thick and curvaceous legs, dimpled with cellulite. Her backside is plump and similarly dimpled. Her panties are cutting into her softness, which draws Kate’s eyes to a perfectly rounded paunch belly. It seems to jut out at least a couple of inches, with only the slightest suggestion of sag. She has thick arms and modest breasts, with big deep brown nipples. Stephanie’s face is soft and roundish, beneath a shock of shoulder-length red hair. She has defined cheeks, full, moist lips and a slight double chin. Kate is suddenly taken with her beauty. It is almost like a light has been turned on and she can see for the first time. What is this feeling? She thinks to herself, ‘O.M.G! do I fancy this woman? I’m really attracted to her; I wonder if she fancies me…?’

Jean, meanwhile, has been observing Kate’s reactions. She is delighted with what she is seeing, and the thought of what must be going through Kate’s mind is causing her to become very aroused. Whilst Kate is distracted by Stephanie, Jean’s fingers begin to pull on her nipple, as the fingers of her other hand slip deftly under the waistband of her panties. Waves of electric delight wash over Jean’s body as her self-stimulation begins to elevate her senses. Looking over at Stephanie, she sees that the waitress remains apparently impassive, and gazing at some fixed point beyond where Jean is standing. A mischievous thought crosses Jean’s mind. Slowly pulling her hand from her panties, which now bear a spot of wetness on them, she lifts her fingers to her lips, and then seductively licks her own juices from them. Stephanie’s eyes flinch slightly and her nose flares almost imperceptibly. Jean sucks her fingers, slowly, and pulls them out with beads of glistening saliva. She encircles a nipple and plays with the long erect bud – all the time, looking deeply into Stephanie’s eyes. The waitress remains unchanged, save for a slight tightening of her jaw muscles. Jean can see that she is desperately trying to remain composed. Jean moves over to Stephanie, clasps her hands either side of her head. Their lips connect and they devour each other in a long and passionate kiss.

For what seemed like a marathon few minutes, the two women release each other from their embrace, leaving Stephanie breathing hard and looking flushed. Jean looks composed and runs a hand through her slightly tousled hair to pull it off her face. The look on Kate’s face is a mixture of enchantment and excitement at what she has just witnessed. She begins to feel a growing hunger welling up inside her like a fire growing hotter, and it threatens to consume her in a fire of lust!

Jean has a sixth sense, and at that moment, she stands astride Kate, before lowering herself slowly to sit on her lap, bringing her breasts and nipples directly in front of Kate’s face. She lowers her head to Kate’s ear and speaks with a slow, silky voice, “You’re looking so hot Kate. I can smell your arousal…” She throws her head back theatrically, sniffing in a deep breath, before returning to her ear. “You smell so good. So good, that I want to taste you in my mouth.” She writhes on Kate’s lap, grinding herself on meaty thighs. “You’re so soft Kate, but I want you softer. I need you bigger Kate. I want you…” With her voice now a whisper, she finishes, “fat!”

Kate’s heart is in her mouth, she feels clammy and her mouth is dry. Jean seems to melt downwards, draping herself down Kate’s body like a liquid. Pushing her legs apart, Jean slithers up Kate’s thighs. She pushes her whole face into Kate’s mound and inhales again. Peeling Kate’s underwear aside, Jean’s tongue probes its way into Kate’s hot little pussy, making Kate arch her back as a wave of shuddering pleasure, surges up through her. There is an intense sensation of sweetness. Kate’s eyes had been closed in her moment of euphoria, only to open and find that Stephanie is forcing creamy pieces of Pavlova into her mouth. As Jean’s tongue darts and strokes her into an increasing state of sexual ecstasy, the waitress feeds Kate piece after piece of the delicate dessert. Kate loses herself in the moment, intoxicated with the pleasurable sensations that have turned her body to mush. She gazes longingly at Stephanie, who returns a sweet, warm smile, before continuing to feed her.

Her mind begins to wonder about what Jean had whispered, and involuntarily, she reaches a hand up to Stephanie’s belly, which has formed into a deep roll as she bends to place more Pavlova in Kate’s eager mouth. Feeling the softness and squeezing the roll to reveal its sumptuous fullness and its unexpected weight. She lets her fingers lift slightly, before pulling them back, making the fat roll bounce and wobble for a few seconds. Kate feels a surge of intense stimulation as a combination of seeing Stephanie’s belly bouncing, and Jean tugging on Kate’s nipples, brings her closer to a climax.

Automatically opening her mouth for another mouthful, Kate finds Stephanie’s tongue, meeting her own in a brief kiss. Then she hears Stephanie’s smooth and sultry voice, “You like a fat girl, don’t you? How would you like to fuck me?” She kisses Kate tenderly on the lips, and then forces more sweet creamy meringue into her mouth. Stephanie gives Kate a steamy look, licking her lips seductively. Kate gasps as Jean thrusts two fingers inside her pussy and begins to work them in and out, whilst still licking her swollen clitoris with her tongue. Kate can feel herself on the verge of an orgasm. Her breathing has become quick and deep. She opens her mouth for more food, and Stephanie leans over her, whispering, “You know Jean wants to fatten you up, don’t you? You’ll get like me first, and then you’ll blow up like a fat balloon.” She pulls back to allow Kate to focus and then kisses her again, this time, more urgently and passionately, making Kate’s breathing laboured. Popping the last piece of Pavlova into Kate’s mouth, she turns towards the table. Kate grabs her arm and pulls her backwards, making her fall awkwardly onto Kate, resulting in her soft belly being pushed into Kate’s face.

ramka92110 likes this.
  12. Aug 3, 2019 #12

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 4 Continues...
    Without thinking, Kate grabs the fat belly roll and starts to lick and suck it, her other hand reaches around Stephanie’s back and plants itself into her soft butt. Squeezing and exploring the fatty softness. Jean stops her stimulation and stands back up. Her mouth glistens with Kate’s juices. “Come here Steph!” She orders the waitress over to her. “She’s quite taken with you, my little fatty. I think she would like you to finish her off…” She lunges towards Stephanie and kisses her deeply and imparting the taste of Kate to her. She releases her, and the dutiful waitress sinks down to Kate’s aching womanhood. Pausing for a few seconds, she gives Kate a big-eyed look, and then buries her head between Kate’s generous thighs. The sensation of Stephanie’s hot tongue on her throbbing clitoris, sends Kate into a realm of colours and stars. Jean begins to slap the kneeling waitress on the backside, making the delicious jelly wobbling, ripple across her skin. It is all too much for Kate, and she convulses in an orgasm that has such a force that it might stop her heart.

Clutching the edges of the chair to steady herself, she twitches and lurches through the aftershocks of her climax. She beckons the doe-eyed woman, who has just made her come. Licking her lips, she kisses Stephanie tenderly. Lifting her own love juices from the young woman’s lips and then whispering, “I would love to fuck you. I want you to feed me again…” Jean interrupts and slaps Stephanie on the bum. “Off you go now, you little minx. I’ve got a surprise for you later!” She winks as Stephanie picks up her clothes and scuttles off, leaving Kate with a lasting image of plump cellulite jiggling hypnotically in her mind.

“So, Kate. I think you’re a natural, and you have such a tasty little snatch! I think I have an idea for you. Come and see me in my office on Monday. Shall we say 10:00? I will explain all. Now, off you go and take that nice bloated belly to bed!” She prods Kate’s domed belly playfully. “You do know that if you get involved with Steph, that she will make you very fat? She’s a feeder, you do know what that is?”

Kate nods, “Yes, I know what a feeder is, but that doesn’t worry me.”

Jean smiles and responds. “That’s good. Very good.”

ramka92110 likes this.
  13. Aug 3, 2019 #13

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

The Opportunity
    Ruth McKintyre reaches over the arm of her chair and grasps a large box of chocolate soft centres. Her arms are huge and wear large curtains of fat, which hangs down limply. The room is cool, but there are beads of sweat on Ruth’s skin from the exertion of lifting a box of chocolates. She selects four of the sweets and stuffs them into her mouth, one after another. “You want one?”

Jean Price refuses politely. “Now, I know how much you liked Joanna, but she had to leave. There was nothing we could do to stop that happening.” Ruth snorts, not taking her eyes off the chocolate box. “We had such a great relationship. God knows how much she has helped me gain?” Jean flips a file open and runs her slender fingers down a page. “420 Lbs to be exact.” Ruth’s eyebrows rise and fall again. Turning to Jean and fixing her eyes on her, her brow knots as she vents her frustration. “She got me over 600. Nobody else had ever managed to help me get that far. And now look at me! I’m already losing it. Oh Jo, why’d you have to go?” Mindlessly grabbing another handful of chocolates, she stuffs them into her widening maw.

“OK Ruth, here’s the thing. You had been encouraging Joanna to sample and share your meals and feeds. You must have known that she would end up getting hooked on the stuff. I know it all started innocently, but instead of warning us about what was developing, you did nothing. I mean, you seemed to be actively encouraging her to eat. You know how many calories there are in those special shakes, and don’t pretend you don’t!” Jean straightens up her jacket, as if to emphasise her authority.

“Now look here little Missy, in your designer clothes and all expenses paid mansion! I pay you good money so that you provide me whatever I want – that was the point wasn’t it?” Fixing a stare on Jean, who is about to answer back. “Don’t interrupt! Now, I know you think I’m stupid, but I know just how much damned money I pay you, and what would happen to this place if I stopped. Time’s aren’t so good these days, huh.” Ruth looks agitated. “When I came here, you promised me that I could have everything I wanted. It said so in your fancy glossy brochure. I wanted to get fat, I always have done, and now, since my dear husband has departed, I have more money than I ever dreamt of having, I want to indulge my desires. Joanna was a part of that. She helped me reach my dream. OK, so I got her into gaining, but that IS what I am paying for. You had better get that into that little head of yours. I want what I pay you for, and I want it now!” She slams the chocolate box on the table in front of her, sending the contents flying.

Jean gathers the chocolates up and puts them on the table, then goes to a larder cupboard and gets another two boxes out, together with a large drum with Bulk Mass on a label. Placing the chocolates and protein powder on the table, she sits back down and faces Ruth. “We have a duty of care for our staff. We must ensure their health and well-being over all else, even over our residents wishes. Joanna would have been in trouble if we had let her continue with you. We must provide all our staff with the care and consideration that both you and I expect ourselves. The trouble is that every time we lose a nurse, it costs us more money to bring others in and have them brought up to the right level. I know what you want, and Joanna was kind of unique in that she put you before herself, but we are going to struggle to find someone like her for you.” She picks up a chocolate and deftly puts it into her mouth. Ruth raises an eyebrow. Swallowing the chocolate, Jean concludes, “I may have an idea. You will be able to help, and if I can get a few things in place, I think we can set-up a sustainable solution, and you can get beyond 700Lbs – how does that sound?”

Ruth studies Jean. She doesn’t trust skinny women, or men for that matter. “Well, I will be interested to know what this idea is, but why do I sense that it will cost me more?” Jean nods. “Yes, I’m afraid that there will be more to pay, but I think you will get a lot more out of it, for not much more money.” She stands and picks up the protein powder, then moves to a kitchen area and pulls a tub from an industrial milk fridge. Next to the fridge, there are 4 liquidisers. Into each of the jugs, Jean pours a measure of powder into them, followed by milk. Then a carton of cream goes into each, followed by 3 scoops of ice cream. Placing each jug on its base and fitting all the lids, she turns all the machines on. In a matter of moments, the shakes are ready.

Returning to Ruth, she places the jugs on the table. “Special treat today Ruth, I am going to give you your feeds.” Handing the first jug to Ruth, she watches as Ruth chugs the contents down in just 30 seconds. Putting the empty jug back on the table, she reaches for the next. Again, the huge woman inhales the contents. As Ruth goes for the next jug, Jean brushes her ponderous hand aside and picks the jug up, then skirts around the table to stand next to Ruth. Offering the jug to the expansive woman’s lips, she tips it into her, like filling a bottomless tank.

Replacing the empty again, Jean stoops to pick up the last jug. However, Ruth has other ideas. “Just a minute!” She wrestles the jug from Jean’s hands. “I have an idea of my own. What if I will promise you that I will increase the amount of money I pay you by 50% a month?” Jean is intrigued and asks Ruth to continue. “There are some conditions of course. To start with, I get to choose my next nurse feeder…” Jean nods in wide-eyed amazement. “And you have to let me feed you a jug of this…”

Jean visibly blanches at that proposal. She is running mental calculations. She weighs up the likely costs and reasons that if the income from Ruth went up as she proposes, the institute would be out of danger, and possibly even profitable enough to maintain funding for the Unit 16 project. “Well, I suppose one won’t do any harm. OK, you have a deal!” The two women shake hands, which for Ruth, sends shockwaves running though all the fat on her arms. Ruth sniggers, “That was one jug a day!”

With sweat breaking out on her forehead, Jean shudders. “Oh, I... one jug a day? But for how long?” her voice quavering with panic. Ruth ponders for a moment, then announces gleefully, “Only for 6 weeks. That’s not too bad, is it?” Jean is looking slightly blue in the lips, with colour draining from her face. She knows she must accept but is fearful of the effect that that quantity of gainer shake would have on her body. She looks longingly down at her slender form as if saying goodbye, and sighs. “Alright, one jug a day for six weeks – Done!” Shaking hands again, the deal is closed. Jean looks diminished. Beaten.

Ruth picks up the jug and begins to drain it into Jean’s mouth, through her impeccably fine lipstick-coated lips and into her waiting stomach. Jean finds it hard to swallow and to physically drink that much liquid. Ruth perseveres and tilts Jean’s head back to ease the flow. Half an hour later, Jean has finished the jug, collapsing on the floor from the exertion and clutching her mid-section. “Never mind Jean, it will get easier every time!” She chuckles to herself, making her entire body wobble like a huge jelly.

Jean finally struggles and picks herself up from the floor, wracked with cramps, she collects her files and struggles out of the room. She knows she shouldn’t, but she simply must go and lay down. She knows what is likely to happen after six weeks of 10,000 calorie weight gain drinks, she has seen the effects so many times. She goes to her room and climbs into bed. She quickly falls asleep.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    ramka92110 likes this.
  14. Aug 4, 2019 #14

mamyers

mamyers

mamyers

Really getting good! Great read!

15. Aug 5, 2019 #15

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 2
    A gentle breeze from a nearby window, brings Kate out of her slumbers. She lays for a moment, savouring the last moments in her bed, swaddled in her warm and cosy duvet. She glances over at the clock and then idly rolls over on her shoulder for another snooze. Something in the back of her mind starts to nag at her. Monday! Today is Monday. “Oh crap!” Kate remembers that today is the day that she has her meeting with Jean Price. She bolts out of bed and swipes up the clock. 9:40 shows on the display. “Oh shit, I’m late!” Crashing across her room, she practically dives into the shower cubicle an freshens herself up. Trying to dress and dry her hair at the same time, Kate is dancing about on one leg, then another as she pulls up some formal black trousers. There’s something wrong though. They’re too tight. Hastily finishing her hair, she throws the dryer on the dressing table. Grasping the trousers and yanking them hard, allows her to pull them up fully.

She looks at herself in the mirror. The trousers are skin-tight, looking like they have been spray painted directly onto her skin. “Oh Christ, have I put on weight?” She suddenly recalls the evening at Jeans and the feeding. The thought of Stephanie’s belly makes goose bumps appear on her skin. Since that experience, she realised that her appetite had increased. She glances into the wastepaper bin in the corner of her room. There were quite a few crisp packets and chocolate bar wrappers in it. Turning her head to look at the reflection of her rear, she acknowledges a noticeably wider bottom. “Geez, things are getting big down there.” Her lip curls into a smile as she thinks about Arthur Merriman. “Now, I’m going put Nicky Chapman into the shade!”

Suddenly snapping back into reality, the sense of urgency returns. Grabbing a blouse and quickly choosing a necklace and earrings, she slips her feet into some formal shoes at the same time as she applies some lipstick. Turning for one final check in the mirror, she leaves her room and heads down the hall to Jean’s office. She is already ten minutes late. Straightening her blouse and trying to pretend that she can breathe normally in the super-tight trousers, she opens the waiting room door and enters. Abbie is sitting at a desk, tapping away on the keyboard. “Nurse Johnson? Ms Price is not in yet, did you have an appointment?” In a mixture of relief and disappointment, Kate checks the wall clock and asks, “I thought I had an appointment. Jean… I mean, Ms Price asked me to meet her here today at ten. Is there anything in her diary?” She sits on a nearby chair, praying that her trousers can withstand the pressure being brought to bear on them from within. Abbie clicks around her Outlook screen and confirms, “No, there is nothing in here until her meeting with Mr Merriman at 11:30?” Noting Kate’s frown, she offers her a drink. “Can I get you a coffee? I was just going to make myself one anyway.” Kate smiles and accepts, then watches as Abbie disappears into a kitchenette at the side of the room.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Kate quietly goes to Abbie’s desk and looks at the screen – still showing the calendar. She can see Abbie was right. Only two appointments today, one with Arthur, ‘I wonder what she is seeing him about?’ and then one with Ruth McKintyre at 8 PM? She scrolls the calendar forward a few days. Amongst the appointments, she can see that the evening appointments with Ruth are repeating, seemingly for weeks. Scrolling back to today’s page hastily, she creeps back to the chair and just manages to sit back down when Abbie returns with two cups.

Having drained almost half her cup of dreadful coffee, Kate hears a door open and close from the direction of Jean’s office. There seems to be a lot of grunting noises for a moment, before all falls quiet again. Eyeing up a pot plant as a possible receptacle for the remainder of her coffee, the two women startle when Jean bursts into the side office. “Kate! What are you doing here?” Abbie prepares for an outburst, sinking slightly in her chair. “You asked me to meet you here today. From the other evening at your resid—” Jean swiftly cuts her off. “Ah, yes! That’s right.” She turns to Abbie. “I thought I asked you to make an appointment for Kate?” Before Abbie can answer, Jean ushers Kate into her office and then fixes Abbie a glare and orders, “No interruptions!” She follows Kate into the office and closes the door behind her.

Kate is slightly surprised by that obvious performance. Jean had plainly forgotten or had other things on her mind. Unusually, Jean wasn’t attired in her usual finery, but instead was dressed in gym sweats. Kate couldn’t be completely sure, but she thought Jean looked a bit fuller. Sitting behind her desk, Jean composes herself. “Before we begin, can you turn around for me Kate?” Nervously, Kate obliges and turns to face the wall. “Well now, there is a vision. You have an adorable ass Kate, and if I’m not mistaken, it has definitely got fatter!” Jean is almost jubilant in her enthusiasm. Kate has turned cherry red and can feel her face burning. “OK, sit down Kate. You’re probably wondering why I asked you here today? Well, I had got you lined up for a new role, but that has all changed now.” Jean turns her computer monitor around and shows Kate the file that is open on the screen. “I take it that you know who this is?” Kate looks at the screen and reads the name Ruth McKintyre. “Yes, I have heard of her, but never actually met her.” Kate confirms.

Jean swivels the monitor back and clicks around the screen some more and then turns back to Kate. “I realised the other evening that you had some ‘qualities’ about you that I admired. I was going to offer you the position that Steph has now vacated, but that—” Kate couldn’t hide the shock of hearing about Stephanie’s departure and blurts out, “Sorry, what’s happened to Steph?”
    Jean looks at Kate thoughtfully. “She has been reassigned.” She smiles warmly. “You were quite taken with her, weren’t you? Well, don’t worry, I’m sure you will get to see here again soon.” Kate looks slightly crestfallen but takes comfort from Jeans words and her apparent thoughtfulness. “So, as I was saying. Something has come up, and I need someone to help me out. There will be more pay and benefits.” She knits her fingers together and places her hands on her desk.

“What’s the catch? Kate returns somewhat coolly. Jean looks momentarily awkward. “I understand your being cautious. Let’s just say that there are some complications. Not for you necessarily, but for me. If you were to take this on, you would be helping me out enormously and I wouldn’t forget that.” Kate looks suspicious and urges, “Go on.” Jean fidgets uncomfortably. Trying to find the right words. “Ruth is a demanding woman. She can be quite a handful, in more ways than one. Ruth is a feedee, you know how someone wants to gain weight for pleasure and fulfilment. Her last nurse was her feeder. Long story short, her nurse had become… well, she became unwell. We had to take care of her and that meant that Ruth was left without her nurse feeder. She is kind of lost without her.” Jean observes Kate and notes that the look of suspicion has softened. With big doe-like eyes, Jean concludes. “I think you are the best nurse we have. I know it might be a challenge, but you’re so good with people. I’d like you to really support Ruth. Will you do it Kate, please?”

The plaintive appeal is almost nauseating in its insincerity, but for Kate, the new role sounds interesting. Becoming a feedee would be a new string to her bow, and what with her recent awakening to the sensual nature of fat and softness, she feels a slight sensation of excitement. “Just one thing. What will I do about poor Arthur Merriman? He’s going to be terribly upset.” Jean reassures her that he will be taken care of, and that she will still be able to visit from time to time. Kate ponders the proposal and tries to imagine what it might be like. Her curiosity wins over though, and she looks Jean in the eyes. “OK, I’ll do it. When do I start?” Jean practically explodes with joy, and then controls herself again. “Thank you, Kate, I promise I will not forget this.” She gets up and walks slowly around the desk to stand in front of Kate.

Mimicking her position from their last encounter, she straddles the seated Kate and lowers herself onto her tightly encased thighs. She licks her lips and then plants a deep sensual kiss on Kate’s lips. Their tongues entwine and dance in each other’s mouths. Kate unconsciously places her hands on Jean’s ass and is slightly shocked to find that it feels different. Softer, but more importantly, bigger! After a long, deliciously sensual kiss, both women pull apart and gaze at one another. There is some sort of powerful chemistry between them, but neither woman can understand what it is. Jean stands up and goes back to her desk. “Kate, you’re a wonderful person. Is there any chance that you can you start with Ruth tomorrow?” Kate, still looking a little pink and flushed, nods in agreement. “I’ll go and get things ready for the morning.” She gets up and turns to leave.

“Oh, Kate! Just a couple of things. You only need to work until 7:30 PM, so make sure you leave on time. And I should just make you aware that Ruth is a very persuasive person, so don’t let her take advantage of your willing and helpful nature. She likes to treat her nurses, so be careful with anything she gives you.” She thanks Kate again and waves her out of the office as the phone starts to ring.

ramka92110 likes this.
  16. Aug 5, 2019 #16

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 3
    Later that evening, Jean is walking down the corridor towards Ruth’s room. She is wearing her loose gym clothes to try and conceal her growth. Every morning, she goes to go to the gym in a vain attempt to reduce the effects of the gainer shakes. However, the calorific value of her intake is far higher than any exercise can offset, and so she is gradually thickening up. Turning a corner in the corridor, she approaches Ruth’s door. Just as she rounds the corner, Ruth’s door opens and out steps the figure of a man. The lights are dim, so she cannot make out who this person is, or why he was in Ruth’s room. Suddenly fearful of intruders, she darts behind a pillar, trembling involuntarily. The man’s footsteps approach and Jean tries to shrink further into the shadows. After a brief period that seemed endless, the man passes Jean, and she gets to see his face briefly. “Arthur, is that you?”

ramka92110 likes this.
  17. Aug 23, 2019 #17

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Unit 16 - Part 1
    Nurses scurry about their duties in the central atrium of Unit 16. The building is largely built underground, save for the glass tent that is the peak of the large central atrium. Light floods the spaces below, which are ultra-modern, clinically minimal and sparkle in the light. Plants with long trails of foliage cascade down the impractically high-gloss walls, punctuated by buttresses that meet the floor like square columns. Two nurses are standing at a cleansing station, nestled between two of the columns. Callie nudges Francine, “Who’s this new girl – Steph?” Francine shrugs. “All I know is that she has been assigned to JW-2 by no other than Jean Price.” Callie raises an eyebrow. “Top guns eh!” They snigger like teenage schoolgirls.

No sooner had her name been spoken, than Stephanie appears at the end of the corridor and continues to walk past the two nurses. Awkwardly trying to busy themselves, they watch her as she stops at a door marked JW-2. She swipes her security card in a reader by the door, which makes a bleeping noise. There’s a soft thud sound from within the room as the door swings open. Stephanie steps in and the door closes again behind her. The two nurses look at each other, and Francine says, “I wonder how long this one will last?” Callie shrugs. They chuckle and pick up bundles of containers and cloths before disappearing down the corridor.

Stephanie stands with her back to the door. She is in a state-of-the-art room, with all manner of modern equipment on the walls, in recesses and hanging from the ceiling. The room is dominated by the most enormous platform that has hydraulic rams, cables, tubes and all manner of pivots and joints. Atop this platform, which resembles a huge bed, is the most enormous human being that she has ever seen. Jean Price had tried to prepare her for what she would see, however, being told about someone and then seeing them in the flesh was still a lot to take in - literally.

It would be difficult for any person encountering this massive body to identify the sex, so Steph was glad that Jean had already told her that this was indeed a woman. As she stood in awe, gazing over the expanse of flesh on the bed, she could make out rolls and flaps of adipose which were reminiscent of breasts, in fact one huge expanse of fat that was sagging down at her side, had a large nipple at its outer edge. Moving further into the room, a huge face with multiple chins and drooping jowls comes into view. As Stephanie moves closer, the woman notices her and tries to turn her huge moon face to get a better look. “Are you the replacement?" As she speaks, her face shimmers and her huge chins wobble and shake. "Jean said she would send me someone new today.” Stephanie smiles warmly.

The woman’s face registers some discomfort, before it rolls back onto the pillow. Without raising her head again, she instructs Stephanie. “There’s a ladder over there, go and fetch it over here so that you can stand on it, and then I will be able to see you properly.” Stephanie scans the room and locates the ladders, which are on a wheeled base. She trundles them over to the bed and climbs up to the small platform at the top. Leaning as close as she can to the woman’s face, she smiles, “Hi, I’m Steph. I’m your new care nurse.” The woman’s face creases into a smile, causing dimples to form. “Well, hello Steph, it’s nice to meet you. I must admit that you look a whole lot better than the last girl they sent. She was so skinny and scrawny, but at least you’ve got some proper meat on your bones!” She suddenly bellows with laughter, making her entire body shake and ripple like the surface of water.

Steph is taken aback and looks shocked. “Sorry Steph, I’m not laughing at you, I’m just pleased that you look like the kind of woman who likes to eat!” Stephanie turns beetroot red and fidgets with her hands. “Well, there was always lots of food around when I was Jean’s assist… well, her waitress. She was always getting me to taste things and liked me to accept little treats. The cakes and sweets she offered me were unbelievable.” She looks down at her belly as her voice trails off. “I put on weight. Not surprising really. Jean loved that and used to pat my tummy and shove another cake in my mouth. I was kind of shocked at first, but then Jean used to um… kiss me and touch me – you know…” The woman’s expression softens. “Well, I’m not surprised by any of that! This is a temple of fatness after all. Everything here is designed to add pounds of fat onto our bodies!” She bursts into laughter again and then subsides, before continuing, “I’m sure we will get on fine. I think you are curious, but anxious. It’s understandable. Anyway, there will be plenty of treats for you here Steph, if you want them. Don’t look so worried, you’ll be fine. You’re probably going to get a bit fatter, but I think you’ll be fine.”

There’s a thud noise and the door swings open. A nurse enters with a tray of unrecognisable things upon it. As she approaches, Stephanie spots Callie’s name badge. “Hello! It is Stephanie isn’t it?” Placing the tray on a nearby table, she beams, “I’m Callie. I’ve come to help you with the milking.” Stephanie looks confused. “Milking?” There’s a rumble of laughter from the bed above. Callie sighs, “You mean, you haven’t been told? Oh dear, well this is going to be quite a shock.”

In the next few minutes, Callie takes Stephanie around the bed, showing her controls, levers and hoses that disappear up into the bed. She explains the procedures and routines that must be carried out several times a day to harvest triglycerides (lipids) from the large occupant of the bed. She explains that the process of harvesting lipids forms a core part of the work that Unit 16 fulfils. Looking somewhat dazed after her whistle-stop tour of the bed, Stephanie asks what seems like an obvious question. “So, what happens to all this lipid stuff? I mean, what is it used for and what do we do with it once we have sucked it out of this poor woman? And does this hurt or…” Callie waves her hands frantically. “No, no, no. Nothing bad happens to the donor and she cannot feel a thing. These tubes are all fixed to special sorts of cannulas and collect the lipids painlessly. We put the collected stuff into those special containers”, she points to the tray on the table, “then we take them and deposit them into the cold store. I don’t know what happens to them after that, it’s some sort of secret or at least nobody has ever told any of us what happens to it. All I do know is that it gets collected by a lorry about once a week.”

“Are you ladies ready?” A voice booms from above the two nurses. “I’m getting rather hungry!” Callie goes to collect the tray and prepares the containers, which are like cylinders that have a special connection assembly on their upper edges. “You take the container and push and twist it onto these holes, or ports as they tell us to call them.” Stephanie fixes one and then the remaining five to each of the six ports. “That’s right, now you come over here and move that lever to the open position and press the pump button there.” As Stephanie pushes the button, a low murmur can be heard from beneath them. A yellowish greasy substance fills the containers in turn until all are full. The room falls silent. “Now we disconnect them, and they’ll seal themselves. After we have taken them all off, we put them in that trolley over there, one in each slot. Once that’s done, I will take it up to the cold store for you.

ramka92110 likes this.
  18. Aug 23, 2019 #18

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Unit 16 - Part 2
    In the space of about 30 minutes, the two nurses complete their task and ready the trolley. Callie then points to a large hose on a cable suspension system fixed to the ceiling. “Now, I will take the trolley, and you will need to drag that hose over and climb up the steps and put it into Jo’s mouth. It’s her feeding tube.” Stephanie’s mouth drops open again. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. You must feed her six times a day. The stuff that comes out of that tube is what fattens her up, and apparently, it’s what she needs in order to keep these lipids coming,” patting the canisters for emphasis, “don’t ask me anything more technical than that, it’s well above my pay grade!” Callie shrugs and turns to leave. Stephanie looks up at the hose as it sways slightly. “I’ll see you tomorrow!” Callie shouts as she leaved and closes the door.

The hose is quite heavy to pull, but eventually the cable system allows her to pull it to the bed more easily. Climbing up the ladder, she reaches over and inserts the special nozzle into Jo’s mouth. No sooner is it in place, than there is a rushing noise and a gulping sound as the contents of the hose are being consumed. “Is everything alright Jo?” There’s a muffled sound as Jo tries to answer, but instead, her attempts result in a portion of the feed spraying out and splattering Stephanie’s face. Jo’s eyes signal an apology. Stephanie wipes the creamy mix from her face and without thinking, she sucks it off her fingers. Her mouth comes alive with the rich and delicious flavours, together with a silky-smooth texture. Scooping the remainder of the mix from her face and clothes, she licks every morsel off herself. Jo’s brow is slightly knotted, and she tries to shake her head in warning, but Stephanie does not see. As the feeding session continues, Stephanie notices that Jo appears to become increasingly flushed and seems to be moaning and writhing, as much as an enormous person can writhe. Stephanie is becoming anxious that something is wrong. But after a sort of tremor that lasts a few seconds, Jo becomes relaxed and the nozzle is released from her mouth. Jo lets out a huge sigh and closes her eyes. Within a minute or two, she is soundly asleep.

Dragging the hose back to the side of the room, she reads a small notice on the side of a machine marked up as Nozzle Cleanser. She is following the pictographs on the side of the machine, when she notices a small lump of the creamy feed is stuck to the underside of the nozzle. Lifting it to her mouth, she licks the lump off the surface. Once more, the taste sensation is amazing. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, she tentatively puts the tip of the nozzle into her mouth. Nothing happens. Taking it out and inspecting it closely reveals no obvious controls. She pushes it into her mouth again, but still nothing happens. She tries to suck on the nozzle. In an instant, liquid feed gushes into her mouth so fast, she starts to gag and choke. She can feel the liquid filling her stomach. The force of the delivery is so fierce that she loses consciousness and falls limply on the floor, the hose detaches, and springs back up into its storage position. Jo catches sight of her from the corner of her eye. She quickly searches her bed with her still movable hand and finds the nurse call button and presses it firmly.

The next thing Stephanie is aware of is Callie’s voice. “Are you alright? Stephanie! Stephanie, can you hear me…?” Feeling rather groggy and with a pain in her stomach, Stephanie manages to respond. “I’m OK. I think I hit my head?” Callie looks at her and checks for any signs of bleeding, but there are none. “What were you doing?” Trying to recall, Stephanie remembers the taste of the feed. “I think I tried some of that.” She points to the hose. “Oh my God Stephanie, that is so dangerous! These things are calibrated to deliver what Jo can consume, which is massively more than you can. You could have burst your stomach!” Stephanie looks shocked at the thought of what was clearly a very close call. “Geez girl, you have a lot to learn. You do realise that stuff is highly addictive, and it has weird stimulants built into it to make you want more. You had better be careful unless you want to end up a big fatty like Jo here. “I heard that Callie!” Jo’s voice reverberates around the room. Callie looks up and apologises. “I’d better go, but you need to get your head checked over at the medical centre.” She checks Jo and then scuttles off and leaves the room.

“Come up here Steph, if you’re feeling alright that is?” Steph looks up, still rubbing her head, she mounts the ladder. “I’m fine, just a little shaken.” Jo looks suspiciously at her. “Tell me you didn’t try the hose! Not a good idea on your own. If you would like to try some, then just ask. There’s a safer way to try it if that’s what you would like?” Stephanie looks awkward and says nothing. “You wouldn’t be the first woman who is curious about this stuff and wonders how a few more pounds might look on them, so no need to be shy.” Stephanie blushes. “Thanks Jo, I think I need to get used to all this first. It’s all a bit too much on my first day, and I think I would like to get to know you better as well.”

Jo smiles warmly and ponderously lifts an arm, carefully placing her hand on Stephanie’s shoulder. It is a hand like no other. There are rolls of fat on her fingers and the backs of her hands. The weight on Stephanie’s shoulder is considerable. “I understand Steph. There’s plenty of time. However, Callie was right, tomorrow morning when you wake up, you might find that you have an insatiable hunger. I should give you fair warning, you will almost certainly put on weight looking after me.” Stephanie gulps, but understands perfectly well. She looks over at the dangling hose and her heart misses a beat.

At the end of her shift, and after handing over to the night warden, Stephanie heads back to her room. She pauses outside the door to the medical centre and puts her hand on the door handle. But after waiting a couple of beats, she withdraws her hand and continues to her room. Once there, she collapses into bed and instantly falls asleep.

ramka92110 likes this.
  19. Aug 23, 2019 #19

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Jean's Deal
    The story continues, and we find Jean is struggling to find clothes to fit her expanding form. What can she do to save her figure...?

ramka92110 likes this.
  20. Sep 7, 2019 #20

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Jean's Deal - Part 1
    Standing in front of a full-length mirror, Arthur Merriman checks and straightens his clothing and smooths his hair with the flat of his hand. Satisfied with his appearance, he turns to Ruth McKintyre, who is reclined on a large sofa, biting into a decadent looking chocolate soft centre. “Don’t eat them all at once my sweet, save some for your new nurse.” Ruth smirks as she pops the remaining half into her mouth, licking her lips as she responds, “Don’t you worry about that Arthur, Kate is already thickening up. She and I have a ‘developing’ relationship.” She laughs with a distinct twinkle in her eyes. Arthur looks glassy-eyed and recalls, “Yes, she was lovely. She had such beautiful soft hands as I remember them – hmm…” Ruth raises an eyebrow. “Yes, I can image what she did for you with those hands of hers, and her mouth I dare say!” Arthur beams and taps the side of his nose with a finger. He turns to the door and twists the handle, allowing the door to swing towards him. Turning back briefly, he waves to Ruth. “Until the next time.” Ruth smiles and bites into another chocolate. She watches him leave and calls out as the door closes. “Bring a bigger box next time!”

Arthur closes the door and begins to walk along the corridor. He catches some movement up ahead, but he is unable to see anything in the dim lighting. Continuing along the corridor, he reaches a corner. He hears a disjointed voice coming from behind him, which startles him. “Arthur, is that you?” Jean asks as she steps out of the shadows. Arthur spins around with a look of panic on his face. “Oh God, you scared the bejesus out of me!” He allows his eyes to focus for a few seconds. He is suddenly aware of Jean’s size. She looks much bigger and seems to be sporting the beginnings of a double chin. Jean can almost read the thought processes going on in his mind. “Yes, yes, I know what you’re going to say. I have gained a little weight, so there’s no need to ask.” Arthur is admiring the now chunky Jean, with what can only be described as an approving look.

Jean changes the subject quickly, asking Arthur what he was doing out of his room. “Out for a stroll are you Arthur? I don’t recall you and Ruth McKintyre knowing each other?” Arthur is slightly defensive when he responds. “I didn’t know I needed a permit to be out in the evenings, or is this a new rule you are introducing Jean? Yes, I know Ruth as it happens, I had just dropped something off to her that I had promised to do and then forgot.” But before Jean can ask any more questions, he turns and strides off into the gloom. Jean watches the dark space that had swallowed Arthur, thinking about what he had said and his slightly erratic behaviour. Something didn’t seem right, but she couldn’t put a finger on it. Sighing deeply, she walks along the corridor to Ruth’s door. Taking a deep breath, she knocks and enters. Ruth is still sitting on the sofa with a now empty box of chocolates. “Ah, Jean, I was just wondering where you had got to. I hope you’re hungry, there’s extra tonight.” Jean gasps, “What? More? What are you talking about, that was not the deal!” Ruth snaps back. “Deal! There is no deal Jean. It’s simple really. I feed you, and you get fat!!”

Jean is shaken by Ruth’s admission. “But we shook hands! I’ve got five more weeks of this and then we’re done, and it WAS a deal!” Ruth surges forward, taking Jean buy surprise at the swiftness of her movement, considering her bulk. Within seconds, Ruth’s vice-like grip clamps around Jean’s arm and pulls her bodily forwards. In one mammoth swing, Ruth flings the startled woman onto the nearby sofa, flailing helplessly like a rag doll. Jean lands on her back, but before she can understand what is happening, Ruth’s bulk descends onto her and pressing her down into the soft cushions and squeezing the air out of her lungs. She looks up as Ruth’s face appears in front of hers. “Don’t talk to me about a deal, you broke that deal when you lied to me about Jo!”

Jean is stunned into silence. She begins to turn red as she struggles to breathe. Panicking now, she tries to heave against Ruth’s considerable weight, with no effect whatsoever. “I wanted to kill you,” Ruth begins, “when I found out what you did to Jo and about your grubby little plan to make more money. Killing you would be to easy, I wanted you to suffer. I could have got you fired – yes, I can do that! But, no, this is much, much better.” Jean face has a blue cast over it, accentuated at her lips and around her eyes, which are wide and staring. Ruth lifts herself off the stricken woman, allowing her to gulp in huge breaths of air; restoring her colour after a few moments. Jean struggles to protest. “I, I was going to tell—” Ruth blast back, “Shut up, bitch!” Jean falls silent.

Tears are beginning to well up in her eyes. “You can turn off the waterworks, they won’t work on me. Just look at you. What a state you are. Little miss perfect. Well, you won’t be so perfect soon, when you’re as fat as me!” Ruth grabs at Jean’s clothing and wrenches her top up to expose the newly softened flesh. Next, she tugs her tracksuit bottoms down, revealing her widening hips and thick thighs. Jean is sobbing and tries to hide her nakedness with her arms and hands, but her attempts are pathetic. Ruth pulls her arms aside and begins kneading the soft fat on Jean’s belly. “There, you see, you’re already fattening up nicely! Imagine what you will look like in a few weeks, months, years, as I fatten you to immobility.” Hot tears cascade down Jean’s cheeks, leaving wet tracks across her skin. “Please Ruth, no! I beg you, please stop. I don’t want to die like that. I’ll do anything, but please let me go Ruth, please let me go…” She sobs with her face hidden by her hands.

Ruth moves to the kitchen area and takes two large jugs out of the fridge, on her way back to the sofa, she scoops up a face mask with tubing attached to a large funnel. Placing the jugs on a table, she opens a pouch in a bag that had been sitting there. In a swift movement, she pulls out some cable ties and deftly zips one up around Jean’s ankles. Jean looks out in horror from behind her hands and tries to struggle free, but Ruth grabs an arm and then the other. Pulling the down behind Jean’s back, she applies another tie, rendering Jean helpless. Jean’s plaintive cries go unheeded as Ruth carefully fits the mask and checks its firmness. Finally, she reaches into a drawer in a sideboard and pulls out an egg-shaped vibrator with a wire and battery box.

Pushing the table closer to the sofa, she sits down next to Jean. Tears still issuing from her reddened eyes, she looks at Ruth appealingly as she lifts the top to expose Jean’s enormous nipples. “My word, these are pretty spectacular Jean.” Producing the egg part of the vibrator, she pushes it and her hand between Jean’s meaty thighs. A strange noise coming from the funnel, which acts like a megaphone seems to say “No!” Pushing the egg deep inside Jean. Leaning back on the sofa, Ruth looks deep into Jean’s eyes. Speaking softly now, she tries to calm her. “I want you to enjoy this Jean, I want it to be a pleasurable experience, then, as you fill out, we won’t need all the restraints and you will look forward to it, you’ll see.” Jean gasps though the tubing as Ruth flicks a switch on the battery box. The vibrator goes to work, making Jean’s body flinch. Ruth picks up the first jug and starts to tease the huge nipple that is closest to her. It immediately stiffens. With the other arm lifted high, she begins to pour the creamy liquid into the funnel. Jean has no choice other than to gulp down the fluid that is going to change her life forever. Tears begin to stream again.