BBW Occupational Hazards

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Fat-u-up, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Sep 7, 2019 #21

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Imagination is the juice of creativity!

Jean's Deal - Part 2
    Ruth turns a control on the battery box to its next setting. Jean arches her back and groans through the tubing. More creamy feed swirls down the funnel. “That’s a good girl Jeanie, you’re starting to enjoy this aren’t you. You’re getting really turned on you little slut, I can smell that you are. These stiff nipples are so sensitive to being licked aren’t they!” Tipping the last of the first jug into the funnel, she places it back on the table. Then returns to Jean’s helpless body and sucks down on her nipple, teasing it and pulling it with her teeth. Jean moans in response. The controller gets turned to full, sending Jean into an enforced state of near ecstasy. “Do you want me to stop Jeanie, is the pleasure too much?” Jean’s arousal has become intense, as she succumbs to the ineluctable stimulation. She shakes her head. “Good! I’m going to make you come sweetie. All it takes is one more jug. I can see you’re getting fatter already!” She reaches for the second jug and pours its contents into the funnel. Jean’s panting turns to rapid gulps as she downs the mixture even faster than before. Then, before half of the jug has been drained, she arches her back as she has a powerful orgasm. Her climax juices spray out and wet the sofa. Still the vibrator continues, as do Ruth’s attentions on the staggeringly large nipples. More of the jug’s contents pour into the funnel until it runs dry. Jean’s belly looks domed and firm as it contains huge amounts of the calorie intense mixture. Ruth unclasps and removes the mask. Jean’s face wears large red marks from the straps across her cheeks. She closes her eyes as another orgasm shudders through her body, letting out a shriek as she convulses.

Ruth sits and observes for a few more minutes before turning the vibrator off and pulling it out. “There, that was nice wasn’t it?” She moves to unfasten Jean’s wrists and snips the tie off with a small pair of scissors that she had picked out of the bag on the table. Lastly, she snips the ankle tie to release her legs. Jean looks at the dome of her belly and tries to soothe the growing pain and discomfort. She looks at her dishevelled state, her soaked panties and begins to cry again. She feels violated and vulnerable. Suddenly a feeling of disgust descends on her, she feels repulsed by her sexual arousal and its power over her. A feeling of panic begins to well up inside her.

Seizing the moment, she jumps up and tries to run for the door. Ruth is slow to react and angrily rises to prevent the fleeing Jean from reaching the door. But in Jean’s haste, she forgets about the garments still wrapped around her ankles and trips, sending her headlong across the floor. She looks up to see Ruth’s form looming over her again. She puts her arms up across her face in an instinctively protective reaction. Ruth approaches Jean, intent on capture, but then stops in her tracks.

To Jean’s amazement, Ruth begins to cry. The look of terror, written on Jean’s face was hauntingly familiar. She recalled distant memories from her childhood, of her father beating her mother for no reason. It was that same look. The look of ‘why are you doing this?’ on her mother’s face was etched into Ruth’s mind. Her father was a monster. And now she saw in one shocking instant, that she had now become that same monster. Dropping to the floor next to the stricken Jean, she sobbed and begged for forgiveness. “What have I done? Jean, forgive me. I was so consumed with anger and I was out of control. I am so, so sorry.” Despite her own ordeal, Jean puts a hand on Ruth’s and squeezes it with tenderly. “It’s alright Ruth, you’re right, I’m a greedy cow and I didn’t think about your feelings for Jo. You scared me though. I thought you were going to kill me.” Ruth looks at Jean, her tear streaked face resembling Jean’s.

She gets herself up and offers a hand to Jean, who pulls herself up. The two women support each other and return to the sofa. Ruth goes to a drawer unit and opens a few drawers until she finds a pair of panties. “Here, these are from my smaller days. Go and take a shower and clean yourself up. I will tidy things here. Then we both need a drink and a heart to heart about Jo.”

After about twenty minutes, Jean emerges from the bathroom with her soiled panties in a small bag. Her hair is still wet from the shower, but her face is now free of the red lines and looks of torment. She sits on the sofa next to Ruth, who has two large gin and tonics sitting ready on the table. She hands one to Jean and collects hers. Jean takes a long sip. The zesty lemon and the juniper flavours of the gin are a refreshing treat that cleanses her mouth. “So, I had better start,” begins Jean as she cradles the glass in her fingers, “you caught me unawares with Joanna. I knew you would somehow manage to make her put on weight, but then suddenly, she was ballooning up at breakneck speed.” Ruth takes a sip of gin. “Actually Jean, I was surprised myself. I don’t quite know how, but after a very short time with Jo, I was falling for her. She was so caring and responsive to me that I just wanted to show her my affection – all the time. She started to get fatter, and that pleased me more than it would have done normally.” Jean interjects. “Yes, I see that now, but you made her so fat. She was bigger than you were?” Ruth sighs. “Yes, I did. I couldn’t help myself. She responded so favourably to my attentions that I just gave her more and more food. Then, when that wasn’t enough, I started making her gainer shakes. She loved them and wanted to get fatter for me! I mean, she was supposed to make me fat, but I wanted her to grow. She still managed to feed me though, and I grew steadily with her, but just not as fast as she was.”

Jean ponders Ruth’s response and then asks, “Were you in love with Jo?”
    There was a short silence, but then a very positive “Yes” came back as the answer. “Oh my God, I am so sorry Ruth, I really didn’t know!” Ruth smiles. “Actually, I don’t think even Jo knew that. I never told her, but yes, I did love her.” Jean notes the subtle use of tense. “You say did? Don’t you love her still?” Lifting her glass to her lips again, Ruth takes a long sip, whilst considering her answer. “The more I think about it, the more I wonder that same thing. Was it the love of her becoming fat, or the love of her? When I said I loved her, it was a combination of things. I guess I was infatuated with her for sure, but I loved her receptiveness to my affections… It’s complicated.”

Jean looks into Ruth’s eyes trying to see into her and begins to wonder how she had found out about Jo and how much she knew about Unit 16. “I am genuinely sorry Ruth. It was thoughtless and I trampled on your feelings by taking her away like that, but I was thinking about Jo’s health, you must understand that? I should have told you that we had moved her instead of the story about her going missing, I appreciate now, how that must have hurt you, I’m really sorry.” Ruth considers Jean’s explanation carefully. “I have heard about that underground research facility over on the other side of the complex. Why did you take Jo there? My husband tells—told me, that the facility generates a lot of money, so I want you to tell me how you were making money out of Jo?”

ramka92110 likes this.
  2. Sep 7, 2019 #22

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Jean's Deal - Part 3
    Jean conceals the bolt of guilt that shoots through her. “The facility is called Unit 16. It is a research centre. One of its areas of research centres around obesity. Medical research companies pay us to get samples for their analysis and receive test results and statistics from our patients.” Jean drains her glass and continues. “The patients all consent to this, and in return are very well cared for. The medical research and drug companies use the research data collected here, to develop new treatments and drugs.” Jean looks at her empty glass. Ruth obliges and pours more gin into it and mixes in more tonic and then hands it back to Jean with a nod. “Go on…” Jean takes a large sip and continues. “I admit that, although I wanted to help Jo, I knew it would generate more money from some of the researchers. Unit 16 benefited from a large increase to income, and that’s where I made some bad choices. I receive a percentage of the income generated by Unit 16, and, well I was greedy, and I am ashamed of that.” Ruth empties her own glass and regards Jean, evaluating what she has heard. After a short moment, she seems satisfied with Jean’s answer.

Over the course of the next hour, the two women begin to open their hearts to each other and eventually there is sense of appeasement between them. After they conclude their long conversation, the gin bottle is empty and both women are feeling the warm glow of alcoholic intoxication. Ruth turns to face Jean on the sofa and takes in a deep breath. “You’re released Jean.” Jean looks confused. “Released? Released from what…?” Ruth leans over and rests a pudgy hand on Jean’s knee. “The deal. The punishment, whatever it was. I won’t force you to get fat. You’re free. I apologise for scaring you. I’m not that person. I’m not a heartless monster. Please forgive me, I was hurting so much over Jo, and I wanted to make you hurt too.” Looking down into her glass like a scolded child, Ruth falls silent. Unexpectedly, Jean launches herself across the sofa and wraps Ruth in a hug. “Thank you so much, Ruth. I promise I will never hurt you again. I am so relieved.” She kisses Ruth on the softness of her cheek. Ruth is suddenly lost for words, but as soon as Jean untangles herself from her, she smiles and asks, “I suppose you will go and lose all the new weight now. Diets and the gym no doubt?” Jean looks down at her thickened form. “I don’t know. Maybe I will, but in a weird sort of way, I kind-of like it. I guess we’ll see.” Ruth looks at Jean in amazement. “But I thought that the idea of getting fat terrified you. You always seem to – and please excuse me for saying this – strut around like a fashion model, I thought your figure was everything to you?” Jean blushes slightly. “Well, a fashion model indeed! You do know I’m a lesbian, don’t you? I can’t help myself. But I do have a weakness for girls who get fat, and as you will also appreciate, I like to help them along a bit, or a lot! Since I have chunked up, I have got some seriously admiring looks from some pretty, plump nurses and even some of the guests. I quite like it!”

Ruth moves closer. “I don’t suppose you would like to show me your little fat belly again. I’m not going to grab you; I just want to see it.” Jean’s initial look of suspicion softens, and she gently pulls up her top, to reveal her tubby belly. Ruth eyes the softness of the smooth fleshy belly. “Can I touch it?” Jean nods. Ruth places her hand flat on the virgin fat and begins to knead it gently. Her other hand joins the first. Jean lets her head roll back onto the sofa and closes her eyes. “Hmmm, that’s really nice.” Ruth notices Jean’s nipples becoming erect under the material of her top, which is a shimmery silk. Ruth whispers into Jean’s ear. “I would love to gently feed and fatten you up. I think you would like it.” Jean moans something under her breath. Ruth teases a hardened nipple with her little finger. Jean breathes in hard and then sighs. “Ah, hmmm. Naughty woman, trying to make me fat.” Ruth reaches for a chocolate which is visible in a box on the table. Pulling the box over, she picks a large soft centre. “I think you want me to fatten you, don’t you? Get you nice and big for your admirers.” Jean’s breathing becomes heavier as Ruth’s fingers play on her sensitive nipples. With the tip of her tongue, Ruth teases Jean’s ear and whispers. “Eat up fatty.” A chocolate brushes Jean’s lips. Parting her lips, a tongue emerges and explores the delicate shell of chocolate. Her mouth opens to admit the chocolate whole. As the sweet fondant envelops her mouth, Jean’s breathing becoming shorter and quicker, she mumbles something almost inaudible. “Make me fat mummy.”

Ruth is genuinely amazed at the woman on her sofa, who, only hours earlier has feared her very presence, and now she was eating willingly. She was in some sort of regressive dream state. Ruth offers another chocolate, which was consumed gratefully. Jean thrusts her hand down beneath the waistband of her panties and beings to stimulate herself. She has given way to gentle stimulation and erotic suggestion. She is becoming highly aroused and highly suggestible. Ruth is almost out of chocolates. Pushing the last one through Jean’s perfect lips, she softly asks, “What do you want mummy to do for you?” and then kissing her gently on the lips. Jean opens her eyes for a moment, and then closes them. “I want to be fat like Christie Jensen, I want to wobble like she does…”

Ruth can hardly believe her ears. She hastily jumps up and goes to the cupboard, pulling another two boxes of chocolates out. Placing them on the table, she rips the first one open and grabs a handful of its contents. “Here’s some more darling. Mummy will help you, now eat up like a good girl. Mummy will make sure you get bigger than Christie Jensen. Nice and fat and wobbly.” Jean gobbles several chocolates down in quick succession. Her hand making more exaggerated movements between her legs, when finally, she comes. Another huge gushing orgasm shudders through her body, leaving her limp and motionless on the sofa. Ruth pops the remaining chocolates into her own mouth and sits back in a state of near exhaustion, not quite sure what has just taken place.

Jean slowly comes back to herself after a few minutes. “What just happened, and—” feeling the wetness between her legs, “how did I get like this?” Ruth is a little unsure how to respond, but ventures. “Well, I started to rub your tummy, remember? Then you just got really turned on and, well, you asked to be fed. You were in a sort of trance, but you basically got so excited that you made yourself come.” Jean flushed bright red with embarrassment. “Oh God! Did I call you mummy?” Ruth just nods. “Oh. Did I ask for food?” Ruth looks a bit sheepish but confesses. “Well, I sort of offered it to you and you certainly didn’t refuse it! If you don’t mind me asking, who was Christie Jensen?”
    Jean’s face flushes again. “She was my first crush. She was a big girl, and I had my first fantasies about her. I used to get quite excited at the thought of making her fatter. I suppose that is where my feeder tendencies developed.”

Ruth wraps a large arm around Jean’s back and pulls her towards her into a comforting huddle. “I think you’re a closet feedee Jean. You just need the right moment and the right person to help. You know where I am if you ever want to explore that fetish some more. I would be so happy to help.” She pats the bulge of Jean’s belly and playfully squeezes a roll at her side. Jean looks into Ruth’s eyes. “You know, earlier, when you were a different person, you scared me and I was repulsed, but now I think I am seeing the real you. I know what Jo must have felt. Ruth, you are a very powerful woman. I mean that you seem to exude a sort of force of attraction that is virtually irresistible. I have heard others say it of you. My biggest worry is that I would let you make me impossibly fat, and that I would probably beg you to do it!” Ruth is touched by such openness and honesty from Jean and feels flattered by her admission. “I think maybe the time will come for you Jean. But for now, I have Kate, and I am pleased to say that she is blossoming. I have also gained some since she started. She reminds me of Jo in lots of ways, maybe she will even grow like her. One thing is for sure though, there are going to be some very happy years as I ‘carefully’ fatten her up.

Jean showers again and redresses in yet more of Ruth’s old clothes. She and Ruth have crossed a divide, and there is a small green shoot of affection that is flourishing between them. It is late now, and Jean yawns and lets herself out of Ruth’s room.

She still has a dark secret about Jo. How can she ever tell the truth now?

ramka92110 likes this.
  3. Oct 6, 2019 #23

ramka92110

ramka92110

ramka92110

Fantastic!!! What a cliffhangers! Your story deserve much better attention :D
    You may try to post it elsewhere ;)

4. Nov 16, 2019 #24

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

I am finding the limitations of posting stories on this board a real pain. So I am going to continue this on my Wattpad site here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/195668849-occupational-hazard
    I'm writing under the pseudonym of Oliver Peterson. I will post the next instalment below, but after this, I will just update Wattpad. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you there!

5. Nov 16, 2019 #25

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

The Lovers - Part 1
    Stephanie’s accident with the feeding hose, had caused a slight bleed in her stomach. She needed nursing care to help her recover. Jean was concerned that there might be longer lasting problems as a result of the accident, just at a time where she could do without further scrutiny or attention. She decides to call Kate Johnson. “Kate, it’s Jean Price. Would you stop by my office when you have finished at Ruth’s for the day? Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble – I have a favour to ask, and I think you might like it. Great, thanks. See you later.”

She straightens her jacket, which is straining at the seams. The effects from Ruth’s enforced feedings have already put quite a bit of new weight onto Jean’s formerly slender body. A sizeable paunch has developed, which no manner of concealment attempts can hide. Her face has developed a double chin and her breasts have gone up a cup size. The straps of her bra are digging into the new softness under her arms, making visible bulges appear though her blouse. The jacket was an attempt to hide this new expansion, but it seems to emphasise it more instead. Her brow knots slightly, as she looks at her new reflection. However, despite her apparent annoyance at her weight gain, her hands find their way into her jacket pockets where she can feel the softness of her new belly. The silky linings of the fabric made her fingers slip over the warm surface of her newly acquired fat. The sensation is one that she seems to enjoy. She stands, gazing blankly, as her mind is filled with these pleasing new sensations.

A few hours later, Jean is at her computer, typing some update into a spreadsheet for recording sales transactions in Unit 16. There is a soft knock at the door. “Yes, come in.” Abbie’s head appears around the door. “Ms Price, Kate Johnson is here to see you.” Jean nods. “Show her in please Abbie.” Abbie disappears, and then slightly flushed Kate enters the office. “I finished up at Ruth’s a bit earlier because Arthur turned up unexpectedly, so I thought I would come straight here.” Jean’s eyes narrow, making Kate feel uneasy. “You say Arthur. Do you mean Arthur Merriman?” Kate nods tentatively. “What was he doing there, I wonder? Did he say anything to you Kate?” Kate shook her head, “No. He seemed a bit surprised to see me there? Neither he nor Ruth said anything. I got the impression that they wanted me to leave, so I did.”

Jean ponders that for a moment and then returns to the matter in hand. “You and Stephanie Olsen are friends, aren’t you?” Kate flushes. “Yes, we are – why?” Jean can see Kate’s reaction and softens her voice. “Steph’s injuries from her little ‘accident’ are slightly worse than we first thought. I wanted to ask you if you would mind looking after her as she recovers? I can arrange for another bed to be set up in her room for you”, Jean coughs politely, “unless you want to share with Steph of course?” Kate’s face becomes even redder. “Oh, yes, I would be happy to look after Steph. Thank you!” Her response is highly enthusiastic. Jean raises an eyebrow. “Thank you, Kate. I’m sure you will enjoy this assignment. But I need to make you aware of some of the effects from the accident. Stephanie ingested a significant amount of a very special compound. I should warn you that she has gained quite a bit of weight.”

Kate understood what Jean was saying, but she was more than happy to be sharing a room with Steph. Within a couple of hours, Kate’s bed and personal things were moved into Steph’s room. Once everything was in place, Kate went in to see how Steph was doing. She could hardly believe her eyes. The formerly chubby waitress had plumped up noticeably. Her backside had a lot of new padding and her cute belly was now beginning to hang down over her waistband. Arms and legs were also thicker, and her thighs had dimples of cellulite, giving them an attractive orange peel look. There was a cute chubby face with a slight double chin. Kate couldn’t hide her excitement at what she was seeing. Standing in the doorway, the only words that she could utter were, “Oh wow!”

The two women had formed an instant bond when they first met at Jean Price’s residence on that steamy evening of food and sex. Kate recalls the sensations of being kissed by Stephanie, and how she lusted after her curvaceous body. Stealing moments here and there in their busy days, they would meet for coffees and talk about their work and compare their respective guest’s habits.
    On some occasions, they would find a quiet storeroom and feed each other chocolates, stolen from Ruth’s plentiful supplies. Steph’s initial thoughts, when Kate entered her room was that she could see that she had bulked up since their very first encounter. She admired Kate’s chubby outline as she was silhouetted in the doorway and promised herself to turn Kate into her plump lover. Little did Steph know, that Kate had promised herself to do the same for Steph.

Over the course of three days, Kate dutifully cares for her friend. Leaving nothing to chance, she nurses, bathes, cooks and cares for her with a gentleness and tenderness that touches Steph’s heart. On the fourth day, the two women are lying on the bed together, watching TV and snacking on more stolen chocolates. Steph is watching the programme, but Kate is gazing at Steph. The feeling of being watched, gradually seeps into Steph’s consciousness, causing her to turn and see Kate’s face with a look of pure adoration in her eyes. “What?” She says. Kate raises a finger and moves a loose tress of hair that’s fallen onto Steph’s face. She gently tucks it behind her ear and then traces the outer edge of her ear, before slowly moving down across her cheek and then to her lips. Steph closes her eyes and her lips part involuntarily. Kate gently strokes Steph’s lips and then pushes her fingertip into her mouth, where it is enveloped by Steph’s moist warmth and teased by her tongue. Whilst keeping eye contact with Steph, Kate withdraws her finger and slowly moves it to her own mouth, there she licks it seductively. Her eyes become dewy and signal her intense desire.

6. Nov 16, 2019 #26

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 2
    Steph is drawn towards Kate by an unseen force, like gravity pulling heavenly bodies to one another. Kate wraps her hand around the nape of Steph’s neck and pulls her towards her lips. “Stephanie Olsen, I want you…” she whispers sensuously. Their lips touch and their tongues mingle and explore each other’s mouths. Their kiss is long and passionate and becomes rapidly more frenzied. Both women roll and writhe together on the bed as their breathing becomes increasingly ragged. Kate rolls on top of Steph and unbuttons her top, pulling it open. She slides herself down so that she straddles one of Steph’s thighs and begins to grind herself against it. Making a claw of her fingers, she teases the soft skin of Steph’s exposed breasts and belly. Five little points of pleasure dance over the soft flesh in a swirling motion, like skaters on ice. Kate lowers her lips to an engorged and erect nipple and teases it with her tongue, before sinking her lips over it entirely, sucking down on it. Steph moans as the waves of pleasure radiate outwards from her breast.

Kate’s grinding thrusts become more intense as her level of arousal increases. Kate’s tongue explores Steph’s breasts and nipples, and then moved lower, nibbling and kissing the deep, soft fat on her belly. Laying flat, the weight flattens the fat and spreads it sideways, making her breasts look wide and heavy. Her FUPA bulges sweetly as she passes over it, before descending on her womanhood. With gentle and tender case, Kate thrusts her tongue deep inside Steph, causing her to moan with delight. Kate is still grinding herself as her own climax approaches, but it is Steph’s screams of pleasure and convulsions that tell her that her lover has reached her orgasm. Moments later, Kate comes herself and collapses into Steph’s embrace.

Their bodies still glistening with the sweat of their efforts. Steph is gazing into Kate’s eyes and gently stroking her soft belly. “You know, I am going to have to be careful around Jo and that feed she eats. It is so unbelievably addictive, and it tastes amazing. I can see now, how she is able to keep chugging the stuff back. I mean, it made me gain about 9 pounds just from that accident!” Kate looks at Steph’s plump body and squeezes a roll of fat on her side. “More to love babe. You could never be too fat for me.” Gently jiggling her fat and giggling.

Kate lays flat on the bed and stares up at the ceiling. She recounts some of her experiences with Ruth. “Well, Ruth McKintyre is pretty big, and boy, does she like to eat. She’s so nice though. She really likes to treat her nurses, so I have already eaten loads of chocolates, cakes and all sorts of other goodies. I hope you don’t mind me getting fat Steph, but like you, I am going to have to be really careful of the treats!” Just as she finishes speaking, Steph playfully pops a chocolate into Kate’s mouth. “I positively hope you don’t stop eating the treats. I kind-of like the idea of you getting big and fat. Open up little piggy!” In goes another chocolate. Kate swallows and continues. “Well, Ruth and I seem to have hit it off alright. I think I am going to like being her nurse and receiving more of her treats. That is of course if she is happy. I don’t know what I said, but when I told her the other day, what you had told me about looking after your patient, and that her name was Jo, she kind of clammed up and then got agitated. I thought she might have at least been pleased.”

Steph sits up suddenly, looking anxious. “Oh dear, Jo is a special case and we’re not supposed to talk about her. Jean Price swore me to secrecy. Oh Kate, I really don’t think you should have told Ruth anything about Jo.” Kate’s mouth drops open as Steph continues, “Jean says that Jo is making her a lot of money somehow, so she would be really pissed if she found out I had told you.” Kate tries to reassure Steph that Ruth wouldn’t say anything to Jean. She continues her account of what had happened when she had told Ruth. “I had decided to go back and apologise to Ruth, later that same evening, but when I was approaching Ruth’s room, there was a man outside who let himself in. I didn’t get a really good look, but there was something about him that looked familiar.” Kate was starting to panic. Thinking that she had somehow put Steph at risk of a backlash from Jean. Steph looked tenderly at Kate and calmed her down in the only way that she knew. Wrapping her tight in her arms she kissed her passionately on the lips until all thoughts of that day were replaced by lust.

After a steamy night of passion, followed by a lay-in, Kate had already risen and was in the small kitchenette, sitting at a small table eating toast with buttery spread that she had found in Steph’s fridge in plain white tub that had a large letter A on the lid. Steph finally emerges from the bathroom and joins Kate at the table. “Ah, you’ve found my wonder spread.” Kate is already buttering another slice of toast. “Yes, it’s really nice, I can’t stop eating it.” She puts another two slices of bread in the toaster for Steph. There’s a knock at the door. Kate gets up and opens it to reveal Jean Price. “Ah, Kate. How is the patient? Kate invites her in and closes the door. “Doing really well, I think. She is regaining her strength and the pain seems to be under control.” Jean looks over to Steph, who has now sat at the table, buttering some toast. “Well, that’s great news. Not long now until you will be fully recovered, and back—.“ Jean spots the plain tub on the table and freezes. “Jean? You were saying?” Kate asks politely. Jean ignores her and asks where the tub of spread came from. Steph tries to discreetly make eye contact with Kate to warn her, but Kate answers innocently. “Oh, that’s Steph’s wonder spread, isn’t that right Steph?” Jean turns slowly to look directly as Steph, eyes burning with rage and jaw muscles visibly clenched. “Oh, is that so.” Controlling her anger, she makes some attempt at pleasantries, then excuses herself and leaves.

“Oh shit, shit, shit!” Steph is sweating and cursing herself. Kate looks confused. “What’s the matter? Did I say something wrong?” Steph sighs and tries to explain. “I got that stuff from a special storeroom in Unit 16. I don’t think I am supposed to have it. Jean looked mighty pissed when she saw it and… Oh well, I don’t suppose it matters. I’ll just plead ignorance and say I found it and that it was damaged on the floor or something.” Kate looks concerned. “Oh dear, I shouldn’t have said anything.” Steph wraps and arm around Kate’s shoulder and kisses her on the cheek. “Don’t worry sweet, it’ll be fine."

7. Nov 16, 2019 #27

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 3
    A few days later, Abbie comes to visit Kate and asks her to drop into Jean’s office. She says that it is important. Kate decides to go and see here straight away. She grabs her bag and leaves Abbie and Steph to have a chat. Abbie sits at the table with a large cup of coffee. She and Steph chat happily for a few minutes but then becomes awkward and embarrassed. Steph notices the change in her. “Hey, is everything OK Abbie?” Abbie tries to pretend nothing is wrong, but then sits more upright and nervously asks Steph about the plain tub of spread. “Oh, I see, it’s about that. Jean sent you to get it, didn’t she?” She goes to the fridge and pulls out the tub, then drops it onto the table in front of Abbie. “There, take it to her. It’s nearly all gone now anyway, I couldn’t stop Kate eating it.” Abbie sheepishly puts the tub in her bag. She wishes Steph well and makes her excuses to leave.

After an hour had passed, Kate returns looking exhausted, and pained. She closes the door and collapses on the sofa, struggling for a moment to release the button of her skirt, which seems unusually tight. Steph comes over to sit next to her. “So, what’s the panic?” Kate sighs, “Oh nothing much. Apparently, Ruth is missing me and wants me to come back full time.” She puts her hand on Steph’s shoulder. “Sorry babe, I’ll have to go back tomorrow for a couple of days. I’ll still be back for supper and snuggles though.” She pouts and giggles. Steph shrugs, “Well, if ya gotta go…” She notices Kate’s belly and is surprised to see that it seems to have grown. Playfully prodding the pudgy roll, she leans closer and whispers, “Someone’s becoming quite the little plumper.” She kisses Kate on the lips and squeezes her bulging belly. “Be sure to eat up like a good girl with Ruth tomorrow, I’m really excited to watch you grow. Between Ruth and me, there’s no doubt that you’ll be fattening up like a little dumpling before you know it.”

Kate relaxes back on the sofa as Steph kneels astride her as she kisses her passionately. Kate caresses Steph’s meaty backside as her lover is busily unbuttoning her top. Still kissing intensely, Steph delves her hands into Kate’s open top and cups her swelling breasts, fondling her nipples and squeezing them gently. Kate moans with delight and breathily whispers into Steph’s ear. “I’m not the only one who’s going to be fattened up, I’m going to make sure your ass gets so big and wide. I could die happily between your beautiful thighs.” Their lips part. Pulling back slightly, Kate looks longingly into Steph’s eyes. “I love you Steph. I want to be with you forever.” A tear wells up in Steph’s eye and runs down her cheek. “Oh Kate, I can’t think of anything I want more. I love you too, and I can’t think of anything better than being with you and growing old and very fat with you.” The pair wrap each other in their arms and cuddle. Steph takes Kates hand and stands. “Shall we go to bed? I’ve got some naughty little fattening treats in the bedroom and they’re all for you…”

At the end of her time with Ruth the following evening, Kate bustles down the corridor to Steph’s rooms. Grabbing the key, she pushes it into the lock and throws open the door. “I’m home! Where my chunky little lover?” She throws her bag on the sofa and goes to the bedroom. There’s no sign of Steph. She checks the bathroom and even the little kitchenette and a broom cupboard, half expecting her lover to be playing hide and seek. With a deep feeling of anxiousness building, she goes back to the bedroom and check in the wardrobe. All of Steph’s clothes have gone. Checking the rooms again, she realises that everything of Steph’s has gone. Her heart pounding in her chest, she calls out her name in a small and pitiful voice, but all around there is eerily silent. Steph is gone.

Crumpling down into a heap on the sofa, Kate begins to cry. She sits for hours sobbing as she stares into the emptiness of the darkening room as night falls. She cannot understand why she would leave her, especially after they shared such a magical evening together. She wonders if Steph didn’t want a more permanent relationship, or if she was mad at her for being so stupid about telling Ruth or spilling the beans about the special spread. Suddenly, there is the sound of a key being put into the lock and then the door swings open letting light from the corridor silhouette the outline of a person. “Steph? Is that you?” Kate asks hopefully.

The figure raises an arm and switches the lights on. It’s Abbie. “Oh, sorry Kate, I thought you were back in your own rooms?” Kate looks blankly at her, with red rimmed eyes, puffy from crying. “Where is she Abbie?” Abbie crosses to the sofa and sits next to Kate. “Jean says that Steph’s injuries were more serious than they had thought and that she needed more dedicated specialist care, so she has been transferred to a special medical centre so that she can be properly looked after.” Kate looks suspiciously at Abbie. “Really? Then why wasn’t I even allowed to see her or say goodbye?” Abbie shrugs, “I’m sorry Kate, that’s all I know. And that all your stuff is back in your own rooms.” Getting up to leave, Abbie remembers some instructions from Jean. “Oh yes, Jean says that you have to take these pills for the next few days because you ate that spread. The pills will prevent you getting ill. They’re in a small bottle in your room, waiting for you.” Kate jumps up and grabs Abbie, spinning her around. “Where is she Abbie – tell me please?” Abbie hugs Kate as she can see how distraught she has become. “Kate, I’m sorry, I just don’t know. All I know is what Jean told me, but from what she was saying, wherever she is, it’s a plane journey away somewhere.” Kate pulls away from Abbie. “A plane? Oh my God! Where the hell is she?” Abbie shrugs pathetically. “Just go Abbie! Get out!”

After Abbie has left, Kate collects her bag and leaves the room, taking a long last look before closing the door. Back in her own room, she settles back in and then makes herself a drink. Picking up the bottle on the table and reading the label, she takes two of the pills as instructed. After about 20 minutes, she feels drowsy and decides to head off to bed. Within seconds of her head hitting the pillow, she is out cold and fast asleep. The following morning, when the alarm goes off, Kate feels like just trying to sleep for the rest of her life, but she knows that she needs to work and try to find out as much as possible about Steph. She is deeply suspicious of Jean and finds it hard to believe that Steph was as unwell as Jean said she was. Finally getting up, Kate washes and puts on her clothes. When she pulls up her skirt, it seems to refuse to pass over her hips. Looking down, she is startled to see that her belly seems to be even bigger than it was the day before. And has her ass has grown too? Surely, she cannot have gained weight that quickly. She goes to the wardrobe and pulls out a pair of trousers and pulls them on. They fit her, but only just. Her memory of this pair of trousers was that they were loose and baggy. Not anymore. She eventually decides to wear them and leaves to go to Ruth’s. Steph preoccupies her mind as she walks to Ruth’s on autopilot. She is unaware of all the stares and looks as people react to her changing figure.

Knocking on Ruth’s door, there’s a slight pause before the familiar voice ushers her in. She enters and puts her bag down on a side table. Ruth welcomes her. “Kate, good morning, how are you today?” Kate rushes over to her and flings her arms around the large woman’s waist, then buries her head in the ample cleavage and begins to cry. Howling into Ruth’s soft bosom. “Oh Kate, whatever is wrong?” Leading her over to the sofa, she makes her sit and then sits beside her. She produces a box of tissues and hands one to Kate. “Now, whatever has upset you.” Kate looks up with big watery eyes. “It’s Steph. She’s gone!” More tears flood down her face. Ruth wraps her large soft arm around Kates shoulder and puts her other hand on her knee. “Right, from the beginning, tell me all about it.”

8. Nov 16, 2019 #28

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

9. Dec 5, 2019 at 11:52 PM #29

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Secrets, Truth and Expectations (Part 1)
    Sitting together on the sofa, Ruth listens intently as Kate lays bare her feelings. Ruth’s considerable weight causes the seat cushion to dent which makes Kate slide down until the pair are thrust together closely. Ruth’s soft body gives off a warmth that Kate finds soothing and allows her to feel secure and calm. She begins to tell her story, and Steph’s part in it. Ruth is struck by the tenderness by which Kate describes her erstwhile lover, explaining every detail of her face and her body as the memories play like a film show in her mind’s eye. Tears flow as memories of happy moments together are replace by the reality she now faces. Ruth hugs her and squeezes her tight until the moment passes. “Oh Kate, you poor thing. I really do know just what you are feeling. I never really met Stephanie, but she sounds like someone I would have wanted to know.” Taking a tissue, she dabs at the tracks of the tears on Kate’s cheek. Stroking her hair like a loving parent, Ruth gently pulls Kate’s head onto her shoulder as she tries to understand further. “What do you think has happened to Steph? I mean, do you believe what Abbie told you, and do you have any thoughts on what you think might be happening?”

Kate tenses for a moment as the thought of what might have happened, forms in her head, but then relaxes back into Ruth’s side. “Well, when Abbie told me about Steph being taken off to this medical centre, I just kept thinking to myself, why? Why now, when she was making a good recovery. She seemed fairly strong and passionate the night before she disappeared when we were making lo—” Blushing cherry red, she faulters. Ruth smiles. “Kate, I’ve seen and done most things and there’s nothing you could tell me that will shock me or make me think badly of you, so please don’t be embarrassed on my account. I mean, look at Jo and me! I know what you’re feeling and there is no need for you to feel awkward.” Kate nods and smiles warmly. “I know, I’m just being silly. Anyway, I was saying that Steph was looking fit and healthy, so it just doesn’t seem to make sense. The other thing that bothers me is why wouldn’t Jean or somebody have come and found me so that I could see her before she left. I don’t think it was much of a secret that we were in love with each other.” Ruth looks thoughtful as she responds. “Can you think of any reason why Steph would have had to leave in a hurry? Just going back to your last point, wouldn’t it be likely that Steph would have tried to call you or leave you a message? I assume you have her phone number or email?”

Kate looks down at the floor and her shoulders slump forward. “No. I don’t have anything. There was no need because we always saw each other every day and I shared her rooms.” Kate leans towards the table and fingers a box of chocolates. “Do you mind if I have a chocolate Ruth? I don’t know what has come over me, but since about a week ago, I have been absolutely ravenous?” Ruth surges to her feet and begins to move into the kitchen. “Oh dear, yes of course. Here I have some cakes, biscuits and cheese, or would you like ice cream?” Kate struggles to make a choice. “Never mind Kate, I will bring something of everything for you.” After reaching into cupboards and grabbing all manner of snacks and goodies, Ruth returns to the sofa carrying a large tray of food. Placing it down on the table, she offers a plate to Kate, who enthusiastically takes it and begins to pile things onto it.

Ruth sits back for a while and watches as Kate fills and refills her plate multiple times. “I’m sorry Kate, I had no idea that you were so hungry.” Kate shakes her head with a mouthful of cake and mumbles, “It’s fine, thank you.” As Kate continues to eat, there is a loud knock at the door. Ruth’s forehead creases into a frown. “Who the hell is this?” She says to herself as she crosses the room to the door. She takes a breath and opens the door. “Jean! I wasn’t—” Jean Price stands in the corridor, holding a carrier bag in her hand. “Is Kate here with you?” Ruth nods. “Ah, that’s fine, I don’t want to disturb you, but I brought these for Kate. I felt bad that I hadn’t really thought about her when Stephanie had to be taken to the medical centre. I feel so bad. These are a sort of peace offering to say sorry.” She opens the bag enough for Ruth to see into it. There are three large white tubs, each with a large letter A on the top. “I know she likes these, so I brought over a small supply for her.” Ruth takes the bag, but before she can say anything further, Jean turns on her heels and walks off. Leaving Ruth with a view of her perfectly plump backside as it swishes up the corridor. A wicked grin turns Ruth’s lips as she recalls the reason for her sudden growth. Closing the door, she returns to the sofa to find that Kate has polished the plate clean. “My word, you were hungry!” Kate sits back on the sofa, allowing a small sliver of her belly to appear from under the top she is wearing. “Who was that at the door Ruth?” Looking appreciatively at the exposed flesh, Ruth opens the bag and pulls out one of the tubs and holds it towards Kate. Seeing the tub come into focus, Kate jumps forward and grabs the tub. “Where did you get this?” Ruth nods to the door. “It was Jean Price. She brought you a bagful of these. What are they?”

Kate’s expression speaks volumes as she recalls the evening Jean had visited Steph’s rooms. “Jean! Well that is very odd. Jean came to visit Steph and I the other day, and whilst she was standing and talking, I noticed the look on her face when she clocked a tub of this spread on the table. She didn’t look very pleased. She didn’t say anything, but I could see there was a reaction, and I know Steph said that she wasn’t really supposed to have it.” Ruth takes more interest in the tubs. “Spread? What sort of spread is it?” Kate peels the lid back on the tub in her hand. She digs her finger in and pulls it out with a large pile on it, then swiftly puts the finger into her mouth and sucks to contents off. Rolling her eyes and groaning, and it becomes apparent to Ruth that she too, must try some. Digging her own finger into the creamy spread, she licks it off and her mouth instantly comes alive with the most amazing flavours. “Holy crap! This stuff is gorgeous.” Almost intoxicated by the taste of the creamy spread, both women scoop large mounts on to their fingers and spend nearly half an hour lost in a sort of feeding frenzy.

Suddenly, Kate’s face becomes ashen. “Oh my God. Stop! Stop eating it Ruth.” Ruth pulls her finger out of her mouth and stares at Kate she becomes increasingly agitated and begins to garble erratically. “Abbie said that Jean had told her the spread wasn’t safe. Jean had sent me some special pills that I had to take to counteract its effects.” She looks around her in a panic. “I’ve left them in my room, I need to go and get them.” Ruth is in a state of bewilderment as Kate rushes to the door and leaves. She puts the lid back on the tub and eyes it suspiciously. “Jean Price, what are you up to?” She puts the tub back into the bag and heads to the phone. She dials a short extension number. After about 30 seconds, the call is answered. “It’s me, Ruth. We need to talk. Something is going on and it’s got Jean’s grubby mitts all over it.” She listens to the response. “No, it can’t wait. We need to—” Sounding irritated, she snaps back. “I don’t care, you’ll just have to trust her!” She slaps the phone back down and returns to the sofa just as Kate returns.

Rushing over to Ruth, she holds out her hand. There are two small tablets on it. “Here, take these and you should be alright.” But Ruth pushes Kate’s hand aside. “Wait a minute, what are these things? Do you have the bottle?” Kate produces the bottle and hands it to Ruth. “OK, let me see.” She reads the small print on the label and recognises a couple of the active ingredients. She knows exactly what the pills are for. Looking carefully at Kate, she asks her if she has just taken some. Kate nods in affirmation. Ruth notices that Kate has filled out more than she could recall from recent visits. She is on the verge of telling Kate what the pills contain, but instead, she holds back. Ruth pats the sofa. “Come back and sit down. I think these pills are fine, just some sort of antacid.” Kate offers the two pills back to Ruth. This time, Ruth takes them and deftly palms them as she fakes taking them. “OK, we’re all good now, no harm done. Anyway, you still haven’t finished telling me about Steph.”

10. Dec 5, 2019 at 11:54 PM #30

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 2
    Kate snuggles into Ruth again and continues with her account of the time she and Steph had spent together. After about ten minutes, there is a soft knock at the door. Knowing exactly who it is, Ruth feigns surprise and irritation. “Oh, for pity’s sake, what now!” She gets up and goes to the door. Kate looks over to see who it could be, but Ruth’s bulk is blocking the person from her view. She can see that there is a brief exchange of words, and then Ruth steps aside to admit the caller. As he steps into the light from the gloom of the corridor, Kate immediately recognises him. “Mr Merriman!” Ruth closes the door and guides Arthur to the sofa. “Kate, how lovely to see and to see you looking so—”

Ruth intercepts, “Arthur! Kate is missing a special friend, and she probably doesn’t want to hear any of your usual nonsense.”

“Forgive me Kate, I’m sorry to hear about your friend.” He looks contrite and turns to Ruth for guidance, but she gives none. A though crosses Kate’s mind and she immediately acts on it. “Forgive me for asking Mr Merriman—”

“It’s Arthur, please.” He corrects.

“Sorry, Arthur, I was just wondering, have you come here specially to see me? She looks at him expectantly, but it’s Ruth who answers. “Kate, there are some things you should know. It might come as a bit of a shock, but we need to be open. Now, what I am going to tell you needs to stay between us.” She gestures to indicate the three of them in the room, “that means nobody else – especially Jean, and for now Abbie too.” Kate nods solemnly as does Arthur, who then continues from Ruth.

“You see Kate, things here at the Palm Institute are not quite what they seem. We believe that Jean Price is working to a different agenda, and one that is very much designed to benefit her. When she arrived, she seemed like the perfect person to take on the management of the entire operation, but over the years and certainly very recently, we believe that she is cheating the Institute and making herself a lot of money, and we mean to find out what it is and how she is doing it, but she’s clever and we haven’t been able to catch her out so far. If she suspects that she is under scrutiny, she will cease what she is doing or distract us somehow, and we’ll never know.”

Kate is agog in wide-eyed amazement. “Wow, this is all really heavy stuff. I have always thought there was something odd about Jean that there was somehow not quite right. So, how do you know all this Arthur?” He hesitates and struggles to find words. Ruth loses her patience with him finally. “Oh, for Christ’s sake Arthur, just tell her!” He looks momentarily injured but then continues. “Well, you see Kate. My wife and I are the founders of the Palm Institute. We bought this place when it was a sort of failing health farm. We had the idea to turn it into a haven for people to help them to rebuild their lives from traumas and to indulge their passions. It quickly built from there. We soon got a reputation for being a kind of dream factory, playing to the desires and fantasies of our guests. It was a fantastic success on a scale that we could never have imagined. Ironically, as things became more and more successful, we started to find that it became increasingly more demanding. That level of work, stress and fatigue began to take its toll on our health and even our marriage began to suffer. Things eventually came to a head and it became unbearable for me when Ruth fell ill, and—”

Kate jerks upright, “Wait! What?” She looks at Ruth in puzzlement and then back to Arthur. “You say that Ruth got ill. How long have you known her then?” Ruth sighs and rolls her eyes. Arthur shoots her a withering look and then returns his gaze to Kate. “Ruth is my wife, Kate.” The room falls into silence. Kate is visibly shocked, momentarily lost in her own thoughts. Questions begin to leap into her head, each one jostling for attention. She turns slowly to face Ruth, her mouth working but no words were coming out. Sensing the unspoken questions, Ruth preempts with a nod, “That’s right, Kate. I am Ruth Merriman. Arthur is my husband and he didn’t leave me, he just needed to become invisible. I’m sorry that we have kept you in the dark, Kate. You have to understand that we wanted to tell you sooner but couldn’t risk it.” Kate struggles to take in what she is hearing. “Does Jean know about you and Arthur? Where exactly does she come into all this?”

Arthur returns to his account. “Well, when Ruth became ill, I needed to devote my attentions to her. Of course, I couldn’t do that full time and run the Institute, so I advertised for a manager. I saw several applicants, none that seemed to have the right qualifications. Then, along came one Jean Price – on a recommendation from an old associate of mine who owns a company in the catering supply industry. The thing that impressed me was that Jean was a scientist and had a highly organised mind. She was both a chemist and a biologist. I mean, she was massively over-qualified, but she was the best applicant by a country mile. She was certainly very keen to get involved in our work here and could start immediately.” Arthur pauses for a moment. He flushes pink and becomes flustered as he hesitantly tries to explain about Jean’s acceptance into the Institute.

“When I offered the post to her, Jean had a few conditions—”

Ruth explodes into a sort of forced laughter which then quickly recedes; her soft face crumpling into a scowl, “Conditions! Ha! They were practically bloody demands if I recall correctly.” Arthur squirms uncomfortably at Ruth’s outburst. “You see Kate, Arthur here can’t seem to help himself around young, pretty women, especially if they have big asses!” Kate flushes bright red in unison with Arthur. Ruth notices Kate’s discomfort – knowing exactly what the source of her discomfort is. She calms herself down and continues. “Kate, please don’t worry, I know exactly what Arthur gets up to with all his helpers. We have a… let’s say an understanding about our own sexuality and quirks, so I’m not mad at you or him for that. What I get annoyed about is that Arthur caved-in to all of Jean’s demands including a promise that she would get exclusive control of the business.” Arthur fidgets with his hands as he avoids eye contact, but then snaps his head up. “Yes, but I never told her about you did I. At least I had the presence of mind to keep that fact from her or else where would we be now?”

Ruth begins to boil-over again but controls the urge to snap Arthur’s head off. “That’s rich! The only reason you failed to mention me was that with me being unwell and out of the way, you saw a chance to get your leg over! Bloody randy little twit!” Kate is sitting in silence watching the pair exchange verbal blows. She starts to absentmindedly help herself to chocolates in a large bowl on the table as the spectacle unfolds before her. Ruth then turns to Kate and sighs. “Oh, dear, what must you think of us Kate? Arthur and I have been over this lots of times. It’s all behind us now, but going over it again like this, I just get annoyed at how stupid Arthur was to give Jean so much control. It has allowed her to take over control, and we have just let her do it.” She pushes the bowl closer to Kate. “Now, you probably already know, but Jean has quite an appetite. One of the things that she demanded was a supply of young helpers – all women – for her to train and nurture. We discovered that she had a taste for fattening them up. Once they were nice and plump, she would assign them a role around the institute, much like you have been Kate.” Stuffing another chocolate into her mouth, Kate nods. “Assuming that they agreed to get fat and to being on call as Jean’s sex slave as and when she fancied, she would then grant them special privileges and treats. All the time of course, she was still effectively feeding and fattening them. Some of them became huge.”

Kate breaks her silence. “Shit! How many women has she done this to, and what happened to them?” Now Ruth looks ashamed and stares down at her hands. “One by one, they disappeared. Some left, but others went into Unit 16.” Kate looks confused. “Why didn’t you just go down there and find out what where they were going? I mean, you own this place, so nobody can stop you, can they?” Ruth shakes her head. “No, that’s the thing. We don’t. Jean managed to convince Arthur to sign a contract to make over the former skincare research centre to her so that she could work on new ‘health and well-being treatments’ as she put it. She got some slick lawyers in expensive suits, to put the contract together, which effectively meant that we had no rights whatsoever over Unit 16 as she then named it. She’s a real clever one. The day she wanted Arthur to sign the contract, she wore a tiny short skirt that showed off her ass and then schmoozed him and got his dick so hard so that he would have signed his own life away for her.” Arthur stands up in protest. “Oh, come one. For God’s sake, let’s not go over this again. I’ve explained it a thousand times and I have said I’m sorry!” Ruth squares up to him and spits her response into his face. “You completely screwed us that day. It was our business that we had worked like Trojans to build up from next to nothing and you gave half of it to that scheming little whore you stupid fucking idiot!” Arthur then rounds on her and points his finger in accusation. “I told you everything, you agreed to the contract, you said it was a good idea. It wasn’t all my fault, yet you always make out that I’m stupid.” Ruth lashes back with her eyes flaring. “I expected you to read the bloody contract Arthur. You should have brought it to me to check, but no, you’ll do anything for Jean if she’s promising you a quick shag. You stupid, stupid man!”

11. Dec 5, 2019 at 11:57 PM #31

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 3
    Silence descends as the pair try to out-stare at one another. The tension in the room is almost palpable until Kate’s voice cuts through it. “Sorry to interrupt, but I’m still rather hungry. I don’t suppose that there anything more to eat is there?”

Ruth and Arthur look at each other and feel slightly self-conscious that they have fought like fishwives in front of Kate and going over well-trodden and tired old ground. Arthur hangs his head in shame, but Ruth wraps her arms around him in a sudden display of affection. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said those things.” Stooping to collect the bowl, she notices Kate’s top has ridden up to expose a soft bulge of belly fat. She urges Arthur into the kitchen. He follows her timidly. As soon as they are out of earshot of Kate, Ruth rummages in a pocket and shows Arthur the two pills she had palmed earlier. “Jean gave these to Kate. You know what these are don’t you?” Arthur shrugs. “God Arthur, you can be really thick sometimes. They’re appetite stimulants, and Kate has been taking them. I checked the bottle; I know I’m right. And that’s not all. That’s why I called you down here. There’s this spread.” She pulls the bag over and pulls out one of the tubs. “I don’t know what this is, but it tastes amazing, and I wouldn’t mind betting that it is some super-high calorie laden concoction that Jean has created. In combination with the pills, this stuff will fatten Kate up like a balloon in no time.” Arthur looks over at Kate on the sofa, who seems to have fallen asleep. “Does she know what it is, or what it is doing to her?” Ruth shakes her head. “No, I don’t think she does. Haven’t you noticed though, that she seems to have filled out rather a lot in a few short days?” Arthur shakes his head. “No, but it was a surprise to see her looking so, um, well padded, when I came in earlier.”

Ruth takes out some biscuits and spreads a healthy dollop of the spread over it, then bites into it. Her eyes roll and her knees momentarily weaken as she savours the exquisite flavours as they wash over her tongue. Arthur looks on in amazement as she then swallows the pills. “What are you doing?” In between another mouthful of biscuit and spread, she tries to whisper. “You have your fetishes, and I have mine. Sorry, I couldn’t resist. Now, listen, I have a plan. Jean is obviously hoping to fatten Kate up. It’s obvious that she has plans for her in Unit 16. This will be our chance to get some inside information and find out what Jean is really up to.” Arthur nods and then asks. “What do I do then?” Ruth scoffs the last of the biscuit and starts to coat another with the mystery spread. “Right, so your job is important. I want you to try and get close to Abigail, Jean’s assistant. We need to know Jean’s movements and any snippets of information that will help us to piece together a better picture. Can you handle that?” Arthur nods sombrely. “I need to make it up to you for allowing Jean to get the better of me. I won’t let you down this time darling.” He pokes her large belly. “Looking forward to seeing some more of you soon!” She bats him away. “You know the rules! Now go, I need to get intimate with my new feedee!” Arthur scuttles off and lets himself quietly out. Ruth butters a huge plateful of biscuits with the spread and cuts big chunks of cheese, then sprinkles the plate with grapes.

Kate cosies up to her once she has returned with the plateful. She remains quiet until Ruth asks her if there is anything the matter. “I’m sorry Ruth, if I have caused trouble between you and Arthur, I didn’t know he was your husband, or I would never have agreed to do those things with him.” Ruth strokes her hair and reassures her. “Kate, there’s really no need to apologise. Arthur and I have an agreement that allows us both to indulge our own lives and desires. Arthur likes younger woman and has a big bottom fixation, whereas I just prefer women. I realised that I was truly a lesbian during the crisis with the business. I decided to stop denying it to myself and Arthur. It upset him enormously to start, but we talked a lot and we came to our agreement. Arthur is a sweet man really and I do love him but just don’t feel anything sexually for him. I know I gave him a hard time about letting Jean manipulate him so easily, but then again, Jean is a very persuasive woman.” Kate gently nods in agreement. “She is not infallible though, and I have recently discovered a side to her that is vulnerable. Now, enough of all that, what about you Kate?” Swivelling her head at the side of Ruth’s large breast, Kate looks at Ruth longingly. “I miss Steph. She used to make me feel so warm and safe. I miss her gentle touch so much.” Hearing the notes of emotion in Kate’s voice wrenches at Ruth’s heart.

Sliding the plate of biscuits closer, Ruth wraps her big arm around Kate, who reacts my nuzzling into the soft folds of the big woman’s side. “I’m so sorry about Steph. I wish I could make you feel like safe and warm like she did.” Kate’s tummy rumbles quite audibly. Ruth raises an eyebrow. “Well someone’s still hungry!” Smiling warmly and stroking Kate’s hair again. “Hmm, that’s nice. I like my hair being played with. I remember Steph used to do it to make me all relaxed before she would get all naughty and kiss me or feed…” Kate’s words fade to silence. Ruth doesn’t react, she continues to stroke Kate’s hair and feels her relaxing. She whispers, “Did you like it when Steph fed you?” She felt a shiver go through Kate’s body. “I, I used to love it. She used to get me so excited.” Ruth discreetly picks up a biscuit covered with the spread and offers it to Kate. “Open up sweetheart.” Kate’s mouth obeys without hesitation, allowing Ruth to slide the fattening slice in. “That’s a good girl, eat it all up.”

Kate bites into the biscuit slice greedily. Her breathing becomes deeper and slightly erratic. She makes little moaning noises as she finishes the mouthful. “You like eating, don’t you Kate.” Ruth purrs. Kate turns her eyes to Ruth’s and opens her mouth expectantly. “Steph used to say that I was her little piglet.” Happy to oblige, Ruth takes another richly covered slice and offers it into Kate’s eager mouth. Kate begins to flush and looks warm. Ruth notices that the trousers she is wearing are cutting into her. “Here, shall we just loosen these?” She struggles for a moment, and then the fastener opens with a sudden snap. Kate’s belly pushes forward and jiggles slightly as it comes to rest. “There, that’s better isn’t it.” Squirming on the sofa, Kate is becoming visibly aroused. Ruth feels her own temperature rising as she too becomes more aroused. Taking hold of Kate's top, she peels it upwards to reveal a soft doughy looking belly. “Now then, let’s see some more of this lovely tummy.”

12. Dec 5, 2019 at 11:58 PM #32

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Fat-u-up

Part 4
    Pulling the material of the top further up, she gasps when Kate’s bare breasts fall from their tight confines and hang pertly above her belly. “Oh my, what lovely breasts, and such delicious looking nipples!” Gathering another slice and pushing it into Kate’s mouth, Ruth gently strokes a nipple, sending a shiver though the young woman’s body and making it immediately erect. Teasing each nipple with her fingertips, Ruth deftly keeps a supply of the biscuits, topped with the greasy spread, finding their way to Kate’s mouth. Breathing harder now, Kate’s eyes roll as Ruth’s fingers play on her stiffened nipples. Squirming more frantically on the sofa, Kate thrusts her hand down into her panties and begins to knead her soft mound. Ruth is wide-eyed in appreciation as Kate self stimulates. Leaning towards her ear, she whispers in sultry tones. “Your tummy is going to grow so big. Are you going to be my little piglet?” Kate opens her eyes and looks at Ruth with an almost animal passion burning in them as she fingers herself towards a climax, she asks in child-like tones. “Are you going to make your little piglet nice and fat?” Ruth smiles wickedly. “Is that what you like? Would you like Auntie Ruth to feed you nicely and fatten you up?” She squeezes a roll of fat that bulges at Kate’s side. “I could make you get very fat, just say yes if that’s what you want, piglet.” Ruth lowers her head and sucks one of Kate’s nipples into her mouth and flicks her tongue repeatedly over it. Kate’s hand suddenly stops its frantic movements just as her back arches and her entire body shudders. She gasps and shrieks “Yes, I want to be fat!” The climax subsides and moments later, she collapses back onto the sofa, looking hot and exhausted.

Ruth strokes her hair again which Kate finds soothing. Looking at the table, all the biscuits are all gone. Kate looks down at her belly, which seems to have domed up in front of her. “Did I eat them all?” Ruth nods with a smirk playing across her lips. “Stand up a moment please, Kate.” Obediently, Kate rises to her feet. Her trousers drop to the floor, exposing her thick thighs and wide hips. “Turn around for me…” Ruth admires Kate’s body as she stands before her. She cannot resist stroking and patting rounded curves and bulging fat. She pats her impossibly large and wide backside. “My goodness Kate, you’re a growing girl.” She spins Kate around to face her. “I have to be honest. I think Jean wants you to get very fat. It’s some sort of plan she has for you. Those pills are designed to make you eat more. And that spread is a sort of high calorie compound. Together, they will make you put on weight quite fast. I think we need to make Jean think that her plan is working, but it does of course mean that you will get much fatter. I can’t tell you what to do but you need to decide. I mean, we just shared a very pleasant experience but—” Kate grabs the pill bottle and shakes some pills into her hand, and then in a swift motion, she throws the pill into her throat and swallows them.

Putting her hand on her fat belly roll, she smiles seductively at Ruth. “Auntie Ruth, you’re making me so fat. Can I be your little piglet?” Ruth puts her arm around Kate’s shoulder and squeezes her tightly. “You already are sweetheart, you already are.”