• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ok...so I'm single and sad.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
I HATE when people have their little bitch-fests...but dammit, I need to have one.

I broke up with my bf a month ago, we were together for five years. He was totally the love I always dreamed about...but of course, nothing is perfect, and we had our ugly moments.

When I turned eighteen, I moved to another state to be with him (he had moved two years previously with his dad), and all was well; except that I had to leave my family and friends for him. But I love/d him, so it was all worth it to me.

We started to grow apart after awhile...more on my end, though. He was a bit controlling, but I'm not here to put him down, because he really is a great guy. We just aren't right for eachother, I'm going in a seperate direction than he is. But that doesn't make it suck any less, because after five years, I had feelings for him that I know I will never have for anyone else. He was also my first fat boy, and that sure doesn't help any...because he is gorgeous. Truly, and I became very comfortable with myself and my being an FFA because of him, and in turn he became comfortable with himself. I have so many good memories, and I think that kind of makes it harder.

So, instead of rambling on and on incessantly, I supose I should just ask if any of you have any good post break-up advice.
I can't have a pint of ice cream...because I am lactose intolerant. *sigh*
But any other suggestions would be so welcome...I am very very down about this.

Thanks for listening to a lonely girl's ramblings
<3 Sarah Beth

Latest posts

Back