• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Oxy Elite Pro Is Dangerous - Beware!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Oxy Elite Pro has been sold as a nutritional supplement and a diet aid in health food stores and gyms for years. The product has gotten mixed results from consumers, but because it was not a drug it never had to be tested according to rules set by the FDA (Food and Drug Association).

Now the state of Hawaii has found an epidemic of hepatitis that they have been able to trace directly to people taking Oxy Elite Pro. They have also found one person has died and one person has needed a liver transplant.

Hawaii and the rest of the US has pulled all this product from shelves. There is some communication problems tho when dealing with this crisis because CDC (the Centers for Disease Control) and the FDA were two of the federal agencies that Congress WISELY decided WERE NOT CRITICAL EMPLOYEES.

I am putting this warning in our main FORUM because some people are/were using this product as a weight reduction powder or pill. If you have any of these (probably purple pills) left, I recommend not taking them and if you have been taking them, you should get your liver checked out and/or a hepatitis check. Talk to a physician, a nurse practitioner, or your local health department. It is possible too, that there is a genetic trait common to the Hawaiian race that makes them more susceptible to the damage that occurred.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/oxyelite-pro-hawaii-liver-failure_n_4066158.html

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/...atitis-outbreak-possibly-tied-to-supplements/

Latest posts

Back