oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

That Guy You Met Once

Dear former roommate:

I know you're angry at my other roommate over... Something. I don't really know or care what.

But there are much more intelligent and mature ways you could have expressed your anger than leaving voicemails threatening to murder everyone in our house.

Thanks in advance for not doing that again.

-- T.G.Y.M.O.

KHayes666

Go away
Dear karma,

No no NO! You're supposed to work FOR the good guys, not against them. She was a spoiled rich bitch her entire life until she met my friend. My friend is working class like me and she couldn't take it without the silver spoon. So what did you do, after they divorce she gets thrown on the streets while my friend has a better life with a woman that actually cares about him and not money?

Nope

Not even a month after they divorce she's engaged to a rich doctor and now they live on a beach in Miami meanwhile my friend is hopping from couch to couch because he can't afford to pay rent anywhere.....what the hell?

Signed,

Unsatisfied customer

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
KHayes666 said:
White knighting in a Magic forum? Now I've seen everything
Why would geeks act any differently from other guys? There are white knights everywhere, and they annoy me.

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
Dear Bill Mahr,

Fuck off you smug ostentatious prick I hope someone fists you with an aids bracelet on.

Love,
Mom

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Dear Dickhead--

Did you really think that I wasn't fully aware that the ONLY reason that you msg'd me was to get me to talk my friend into letting you use her timeshare? REALLY?
You msg me out of the blue after MONTHS of not talking to one another and start with general chitchat and progress to the "ask your friend" bullshit, only to end with "I've got some errands to run" soon after I told you no. I'd say that you've got some big brass balls but it takes a man to have them...and since we both know that you aren't one...voila! Ladies, make sure you get a tetanus shot with this one cos and he's a RUSTY TOOL.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
Dear life-
The last few weeks have been rough. I'm waiting for it to turn around. I'm just so thankful for my amazing group of friends. Such a phenomenal support group. But if you could pick things up a little quicker, I'd appreciate it immensely.
Love,
Me

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
S,

It's okay to say no, it's okay to do nothing once in awhile, it's okay to stand up for yourself, it's okay to focus on what you want, it's okay to not be filtering through obligation after obligation for once. Breathe, smile, and enjoy the peace & quiet.

- R.

fat9276

Dear Bird Outside That Will Not Stop Tweeting (more like squawking),

Shut it already!! Do you have OCD or something?!? :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
Going-To-Ask-My-New-Cat-Friend-To-Come-Get-You :p

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
S,

It's okay to say no, it's okay to do nothing once in awhile, it's okay to stand up for yourself, it's okay to focus on what you want, it's okay to not be filtering through obligation after obligation for once. Breathe, smile, and enjoy the peace & quiet.

- R.

Exactly!! :bow:

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Dear karma,

*snipped*
Not even a month after they divorce she's engaged to a rich doctor and now they live on a beach in Miami meanwhile my friend is hopping from couch to couch because he can't afford to pay rent anywhere.....what the hell?

Signed,

Unsatisfied customer
Maybe Karma IS working behind the scenes. When she's married again your friend wont have to pay her alimony. Most quickie engagements/Marriages don't last and she'll be out on her ass again looking for her next handout. Just wait...karma loves to take her time doing what's necessary so that she can get you when you least suspect it.

Librarygirl

Dear Tubby Man,
(Though I probably shouldn't call you that, cos you'd like that)
I didn't want to put our friendship to the test, but the fact that you've failed to notice I've not been speaking to you for three weeks probably says it all. It saddens me that you can't go a conversation without mentioning your weight / the fetish, if only to expect appreciation for NOT talking about it. If you don't want to be with me, don't want my love and were quite happy to break my heart when I travelled 5000 miles to visit you, why would I want to have cyber sex with you??

Friendship for me at least is about REALLY talking, sharing stuff and not flitting in and out of someone's life when you're bored. You say you're so busy and have so many emails in your inbox and that's why my emails went unanswered for 6 weeks...Maybe one of these MORE IMPORTANT friends who are so much more worthy of your time will indulge you in your fetish and put up with such erratic, inconsiderate behaviour. Tho' I doubt it somehow!

I guess there is a tiny piece of my heart that still cares - it's pretty much two years today since that day we went out for lunch just across from where I'm sitting now and since we kissed the first time. But just as today's weather is the complete opposite of that day, so is everything else and the sharp pain I expected to feel thinking about it isn't there. Your indifference and the fact that you would insult my intelligence in this way makes it SO much easier to walk away.

I may never know what all this was about, but I hope you find what you are looking for and are happy one day. I'm feeling better already.:)

M:)

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Dear Tubby Man,
(Though I probably shouldn't call you that, cos you'd like that)
I didn't want to put our friendship to the test, but the fact that you've failed to notice I've not been speaking to you for three weeks probably says it all. It saddens me that you can't go a conversation without mentioning your weight / the fetish, if only to expect appreciation for NOT talking about it. If you don't want to be with me, don't want my love and were quite happy to break my heart when I travelled 5000 miles to visit you, why would I want to have cyber sex with you??

Friendship for me at least is about REALLY talking, sharing stuff and not flitting in and out of someone's life when you're bored. You say you're so busy and have so many emails in your inbox and that's why my emails went unanswered for 6 weeks...Maybe one of these MORE IMPORTANT friends who are so much more worthy of your time will indulge you in your fetish and put up with such erratic, inconsiderate behaviour. Tho' I doubt it somehow!

I guess there is a tiny piece of my heart that still cares - it's pretty much two years today since that day we went out for lunch just across from where I'm sitting now and since we kissed the first time. But just as today's weather is the complete opposite of that day, so is everything else and the sharp pain I expected to feel thinking about it isn't there. Your indifference and the fact that you would insult my intelligence in this way makes it SO much easier to walk away.

I may never know what all this was about, but I hope you find what you are looking for and are happy one day. I'm feeling better already.:)

M:)
Dear tubby man!
You don't let someone go who has travelled 5000 miles for you.
You are dumb.

Lovesies,

Hozay

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Dear Kitty-Kitty
Please don't use me as a trampoline/scratching while I am sleeping. A gentle nudge with your nose would wake me up better than you jumping on my head.

oh, and btw you are too little to try to push the likes of me off of the bed with your legs...so stop trying. Its MY bed and not yours.

Smooches,
Your mommy

Librarygirl

Dear tubby man!
You don't let someone go who has travelled 5000 miles for you.
You are dumb.

Lovesies,

Hozay
I too am all out of rep for you, but wanted to thank you! You are the best!:)
And I'm pretty relieved anyone could be bothered to read all my outpourings....It really did help to get all that out there!

And thank you to everyone else who has either posted or repped me about this. I had a few moments of feeling really sad about it all this week, but I think I know in truth I am better off moving on and not even remaining friends with someone who cares so little.

Onwards and upwards!

LeoGibson

Happy
I too am all out of rep for you, but wanted to thank you! You are the best!:)
And I'm pretty relieved anyone could be bothered to read all my outpourings....It really did help to get all that out there!

And thank you to everyone else who has either posted or repped me about this. I had a few moments of feeling really sad about it all this week, but I think I know in truth I am better off moving on and not even remaining friends with someone who cares so little.

Onwards and upwards!
His ultimate loss will be another fella's infinite gain! :happy:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
F,

I sat on the deck under a bower of trees drinking a glass of the port that I had bought for you and I to enjoy when you arrived. I shed a few traitorous tears and my grandmother came to the screen door and asked me what I was doing, as the sun was going down and she could hardly see or hear me cursing you and your silence. I tried to make light of it, but loudly because she's hard of hearing, and a lone doe walked out of the woods and walked over to me and stood at a very close distance.

I had wanted to show you the deer and bear and so much. I thanked the deer for her appearance and as she walked off and I toasted your future success and happiness and a last goodbye. I don't blame the friends who remain friends with you because of your brilliance and charm. But I do hold you responsible for not being the person I thought you were for not saying goodbye. Even a 'fuck you' would have made me respect you more than the cowardly way you exited my life. I also think it's ironic yet fitting that it was a deer, considering the name of your band. I kept myself from calling you out publicly on your cowardice but this part, I couldn't because I'm only human and my kindness and love should never be mistaken for being anything less than that. I deserved better and you know it, Sparky.

Still, I do wish you love, I wish you health, I wish you well and will always be your friend. In spite of it all.

L

Latest posts