• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Paradise and Hell

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orso

In your opinion, which are the best cities/states /countries for an FA? I mean, in which places you saw the greatest amount of BBWs? And, on the opposite side, which places are the worst, with the smallest number of BBWS? Where are located paradise and hell?

On the basis of my experience, United States are FA’s paradise. I never saw a land blessed with so many, so beautiful, so large, so interesting BBWs. All the stars of the star-spangled banner would not be enough to rate American BBWs, but, in the style of hotels, movies and everything else, I must restrict myself to five. God bless America and American BBWs! *****

Russia. I was there often in Soviet period and I saw lots of BBWs, quite large and quite attractive. Unfortunately that opulence was unattainable by the Westerners, because Soviet citizens were discouraged from contacts with people from capitalistic countries and often locals looked worried or downright scared of tourists. I do not know personally how is the situation now, but statistics say it is still a good place. In any case it’s four and half stars for the Russia of the past, but I can write only 4 of them ****

Britain (outside London), after the Eighties the number and the quality of BBWs boomed, and this is another charm added to the already considerable charms of Great Britain. 4 stars for Britain. ****

Egypt and Sudan . I was there in 1981 and 1979 respectively and I saw there many beautiful BBWs, with fine features and lots of charm but, like anywhere else in the Near East, it is very difficult to approach women and romance and sex are by rule connected only with marriage. So these tantalising beauties are not easily attainable for an FA who is not planning marriage. Anyway this could be easy once you get acquainted with people: one of my Sudanese colleagues suggested me to marry his cousin, who was really beautiful and supersize! In any case 4 stars for Egypt and Sudan as I saw them ****

And now hell.
Switzerland. Ask Conrad! In Switzerland there is an absolute dearth of BBWs and I think most of them are not Swiss but foreigners. For instance, one of the very few BBWs I saw was the Serbian wife of a Swiss colleague. Switzerland is a beautiful, civilized, pleasant country, but don’t go there looking for BBWs! All in all, Switzerland deserves *

Mongolia. A charming, beautiful, fascinating country, but practically no BBWs, and I don’t think that things changed since I was there in 1986. One star *

Turkmenia (former Soviet Union). Turkmen women can be beautiful and sensuous, but unfortunately they are thin. I don’t think I ever saw in Turkmenia a young BBW, if one’s lucky one sees plumpish women, but nothing more than that. For Turkmenia it’s scarcely one star. *

Paris is absolute hell for an FA. Parisians BBWs are practically non-existent and the very few one sees around are generally tourists or immigrants from former French Africa. I love Paris, I would love to live there, but it’s definitely not the place for an FA. BBW-wise Paris deserves just half a star, no more.

And what do you think? Where would you place Paradise and Hell?

Latest posts

Back