• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Persistent upset stomach?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunandshadow

Has anyone ever had problems with a recurring upset stomach? I never really had this problem before but all this week my stomach has been upset on and off. Feels like the last time I had the flu only more mild so I don't feel like puking, just uncomfortable, like my stomach is full of foam or something. It does seem to be my actual stomach, it aches right at the level of my lowest ribs. Antacids didn't seem to have any effect, and it's worse when I'm full or particularly hungry. Bread and soda seem to be the only things that aren't upsetting to eat - cereal, soup, and a mild blend of beans and cheese on crackers all upset my stomach. I haven't been eating anthing different from usual, and I don't think I have any kind of infection because my lymph nodes aren't swollen, no other symptoms of sickness at all. Any ideas? :confused:

Latest posts

Back