• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

So, I'm currently undergoing tests for this as I have suspected symptoms on my right knee (as well as an unrelated torn cartilage which might need surgery). Kind of scared and kind of ignorant as I have no idea of what the hell it all means. Does anyone here have any knowledge of this joint problem?

I'm currently waiting for a second MRI but this time with gadolinium (also unsure of this process if anyone has any experience?) which I'm having this Thursday and then an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon to discuss the long term stuff. They're not too sure if I have it yet as it's apparently stupidly rare but I want to arm myself with knowledge just incase.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back