• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Plus size massage

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBHCgirl

I've been in massage school for about 10 months now and will be graduating on September 16th. During that time we had to come up with a business plan for after graduation. Wether or not we were going to have our own business or work for someone else, we needed a business plan. With being a plus size girl my whole life I understand the self conscious issues larger people can deal with. Especially when dealing with exposing your body to a possible stranger for a massage. For ANYONE that can be nerve racking. So I decided for my "niche" in the massage field I would have focus work on plus size massage. Given my size, and the confidence of being the size I am, I hope to give my clients a level of comfort with me that other massage therapist may not be able to provide. So I guess I started this thread to ask for your opinions on Wether you would go to a plus size massage therapist with more comfort and ease that any other massage therapist? Or if you have any other comments or thoughts I would love to hear those as well!

Latest posts

Back