• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Plus-Size Singer Rihanna--" 'Plus-Size' WHERE???!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Smith

"Plus-Size singer Rihanna Stunts At 'Valerian' Premiere"

What the f***????!!! Plus-Size WHERE???!!!
An-an-and for what?? Because's "well, she got thicc 😎" stupid thread, uh?? : YOU SHORT-TERM AMNESIC HUSK OF MORONS, THAT'S THE GODDAMN HALF-DOZENTH TIME SHE GOT THICK EVEN CHUBBY THOSE LAST TEN YEARS AND ANYONE DIDN'T GAVE A DAMN ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE PURPOSELY WEIGHT-YOYOING HERSERLF, SO WHY ALL THIS ATTENTION NOW FIRST??!!! 😒😖

Secondly, let define the "plus size word" here now so everyone will be fixed : Mariah Carey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Sidibe Gabourey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Gill Scott is plus-sized, anyone didn't give a damn.
Nicki Minaj?? Well, I dunno and I didn't give a damn anyway.

Here examples of "Plus-Size" : one's person (especially female) with a size widely above the average. Repeat after me : "WIDELY" .

So people, open a dictionary and just, read, it. Stop overexxagerating about everything!! I got tired to read anywhere I chill about how Rihanna got so-calledly fat just because some random papparazis pictured about how her thigh gap vanished for the umpteenth frikkin' (still-temporairy) while. No Fat Revolution. No Superman's Ressurection. No John Wick Versus The Universe.
Y'all need some milk. 😑😴

http://sandrarose.com/2017/07/plus-size-singer-rihanna-stuns-valerian-premiere/

Latest posts

Back