• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Plus Size Yoga Studio

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeanutButterfly

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110509/od_nm/us_fitness_yoga_plus_odd

Anyone else see this article? I know it's on yahoo so it's not exactly the best journalism... but I love that it got some press. I think it's a wonderful idea to open a place like this. I go to the gym regardless of what the other gym goers look like, but I do think I'd feel more comfortable seeing other plus sized people around. It's annoying to get the "great job" pats on the back, like I'm fat therefore I need encouragement otherwise I'll just end up back on the couch with a bag of Doritos. Hopefully a place like this would be a little more open minded to how plus sized people actually live their lives. And I really liked that Micheal Hayes emphasized some HAES-ology, saying his clinic's goal is to make people fitter, not thinner. Now I wished I lived in the city so I could join. Yoga is an awesome stress reliever.

Latest posts

Back