• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

PMS Crazed Food-Diary Ramblings...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffie

KittyBuffieKat
*~*~*

Friday:

Dear Diary,

Aaaaaakkkkkk!
:mad:

I have PMS and I am HAWUNNNNGRY.

Tonight I wanted sushi AND teppanyaki. So I had a Cali roll, a rainbow roll, a few pieces of eel, the typical hibachi stuff... soup, salad, fried rice, shrimp, veggies, a gallon of hollandaise, steak. It was sooooooo delicious, every bit. But I didn't even make it back home and I was hungry again. Have continued to nibble and graze on various things in the cupboards all evening.

Yours,
~Buffie

*~*~*

Saturday:

Dear Diary,

STARVING!!! The giant spoon of peanut butter and toast with blackberry preserves for breakfast isn't doing the job. Must have FOOOOOD.

After nails are dry, I'm going to HiBoy for a burger and corn dog bites. Then maybe I'll polish off the left-over pot roast.

Then graze for the rest of the day.

See ya later,
~Buf

*~*~*

Sunday:

Ugh. I'm absolutely famished. I can't even remember the last time I ate. Watching Food Network is torture. Must have LaMar's doughnuts for breakfast. And another giant spoon of peanut butter. And a banana. And graze for the next couple hours.

Later today I'm going to make spaghetti with home-made sauce. Al Dente, too! My favorite!!! Ohhh... and English toast on the side. Yay for carbs!

Yummyyummyyummy,
~Wuffmie (Sorry, my mouth was full.)

*~*~*

Later Sunday Night:

Diary,

Spaghetti was fabulous, but those tacos really hit the spot.

~B

*~*~*

Monday:

Dear Diary,

Rene suggested Chinese buffet for lunch. It's only 10:30 gah! I'll never make it until 1:00! -pout-

Before 1 arrived, I had gone insane from the cramps and hunger pangs. I applied 'war paint' with Wite-Out and started a few fires on my desk. The boss was not impressed. Took a long lunch anyway. Had no choice, really. It was All-You-Can-Eat, not As-Much-As-You-Can-Eat-Before-You-Have-to-Rush-Back-to-the-Office.

For dinner, I will finish left-over spaghetti, and the big bag of sliced cucumber and baby carrots.

Ding Dongs for dessert.

Always,
~Buffie

*~*~*

Tuesday:

Diary!!!! Help!

My desire to taste, chew and swallow has reached a new urgency. Going to have Mexican food for lunch and I don't care who whines about it. They can just effing watch me eat if that's how it's going to be. Hope the chips are HOT.

Remind me to re-stock the snack drawer in the break room and apologize to the project manager for yelling at her when she ate two of my peanut M&Ms.

Now I'm off in search of more carbs... and maybe a bacon cheese burger...

Still Pre-Menstral,
~Buffie

*~*~*

Latest posts

Back