• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Point: My bf is awesome

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarcity

Booboo! - and meow.
Supporting Member
I might have let out my boyfriend's inner pig. Whoops, totally unintentional but well appreciated.

He says that all he wants to do is make me happy, and if a belly makes me happy in bed, he'll create it. But he doesn't want to reach 166 pounds [he's 5'7"] until we are engaged - and he isn't far from that number [he's 160 pounds now] and at his eating rate he would've reach 166 quite soon AND going beyond this Christmas. SO he's started hitting the gym, he's gonna lose a few pounds - and then gain them during the Holidays. I've been studying abroad, so I've missed his recent gain - but I'll see it this Christmas :happy:

He thought he was fat when I met him in March - 145 pounds! Trying to meet the social body standards, unhappy. He says I saved his self esteem and now likes what he sees in the mirror. That makes me so happy; the fact that he sees what I see.

He's like a dream come true, in every way.

The moral of this is... that my boyfriend is awesome :wubu:

Latest posts

Back