• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Possible So Cal Meet up? Interested?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isamarie69

Live and let die!!!
Hi All,
I know I do not post very often anymore, but I still read and enjoy, lol and nose around. I have always tried to attend the meet ups when possible. Through reading I have noticed some interest in another meet up and wanted to get some feed back, Is anyone interested? What dates are good for most, and what we could be doing. There is lots of options being that we are So Cal people. We have done a few potluck days in the park, played games and gabbed, That seemed to work nicely, also we have had a few karaoke nights which had a great turn out. We tried bowling once but our timing was a little off, still it would be fun again. Also there is things like roller skating in Glendale, Night clubs, I know a few fun ones from all different types of choices, ie: 80's, fetish (really fun and basicly just a fashion show of people) Country which is fun in San Dimas, or even a Size acceptance club, I think there is only one left. There is also the last Arcade on the planet in Costa Mesa, They hold nights once or twice a month and its pretty fun and already has a plus size following. So if anyone is interested throw out some ideas and dates and lets make this happen :)

Latest posts

Back