• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pre-date Gorge by Rightstuff (~BBW, Stuffing, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rightstuff

~BBW, Stuffing, ~SWG - timid chubette does some preventative maintenance

Pre-date Gorge
by Rightstuff

Part One

I have a date tonight. He says he likes bigger women, but I'm still afraid that if I eat in front of him, he's going to be scared off. So here I am at Chili's, four hours before we're scheduled to go out. My pants are a couple sizes too big and my silky blue button down shirt is loose. My thinking is, if I gorge myself now, I won't do it later. I can be like other girls and just get a salad.

The food begins to arrive, I asked them to bring it out as soon as it's ready. Two plates of chicken wings, three bacon cheese burgers with fries, the steak and ribs platter with mashed potatoes, and a pitcher of beer to wash it down with.

I eat like I'm half starved. I inhale the chicken wings, enjoying the sensation of crisp fat and grease as it slides into my empty belly. Then the burgers, I don't even look up or remember moving from one to the next. I just keep lifting delicious meat, cheese, and bacon to my lips in an endless stream of calories.

My stomach feels a little heavy and I shift in my booth. Are my pants snugger? I sit up and eat fries from the three now burger free plates by the handful. I use both hands, they're too hot and too delicious to eat slowly. And besides, if I don't eat them quickly, the steak and ribs will get cold.

My pants are definitely tight now. I feel my belly pressing gently into the top of my jeans as the fries disappear. I lift the pitcher of beer and slowly chug it, enjoying the sensation of my gut growing fuller, rounder, until I begin to fill out my pants, overflow them.

The bottom of my stomach rests hard on my belt buckle and I shift uncomfortably, letting it out another few notches. Oooo, that's better. I stifle a belch and lick my lips, enjoying the buzz from the alcohol and the warmth of a full tummy.

I should get the steak and ribs platter to go, I am too full, but I came here to gorge. I lean into the table and spread my thighs to give myself room to grow. The steak is delicious, I eat it so fast I barely notice my belly swelling out my shirt enough for skin to peep out from between the buttons.

I cram mashed potatoes into my mouth as though they're about to be taken away and that's when the pizza and the plate of fettucine alfredo arrives.
I don't remember ordering it, but I don't care. I stuff ribs into my now taut gut. It is so round and full I can't get my hands under it to open my belt. I belch and lean back, letting it rest heavily in my lap. I move and my gut rolls heavily, my pants creak.

Now I notice how tight my shirt is. Football shaped gaps show between every button. I'm going to have to change my outfit for tonight, but it feels incredible. I stroke my full, full belly and groan. I can't even sit up. I bring forkful after forkful of pasta, slice after slice of pizza over my swollen, aching stomach. My shirt feels painted on.

I hear a *ping* and then a sensation of relief as my lower belly slides free from the bottom of the shirt. I stuff the last of the pizza into my mouth and belch. My lower belly billows out onto my lap from my skintight shirt. I pay the bill and waddle slowly out the door, worried the rest of my buttons will pop.

It's only a block or two to my apartment, but I am too overstuffed. I call a cab and sit on a bench out front to wait. Oooo, it hurts so good. I caress myself and try not to moan out loud in pleasure as I enjoy the after effects of my gluttonous gorge. The pressure on my ass, thighs and gut is incredible. I burp softly, hugely bloated, and wait for my ride. I hiccup and another button pops.

I think I'm ready for my date!

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back