• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Predicament paradise

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor S

Finally joined up to this place, been an FA for a long time, but with a twist, so to speak.

I'm an FA, who is gay, but I don't like BHMs, and I prefer larger women, but I like to keep fit.

Quite funny eh.

I've always loved fat when I was younger but I decided to keep it bottled up because I thought it was 'weird' at the time. A couple of years ago I started getting attracted to the same sex (non BHM) and yadda yadda, so I pretty much assumed I was gay so to speak. I didn't like slim women, and the thought of larger women didn't really cross my mind back then.

When I joined my schools 6th form (which is like college, but you go to ordinary school ) (My schools and all boys school, but the 6th form is mixed)

In my art class I met this girl, at first I thought nothing of it. But her summer attire, showed off her figure. She wasn't fat fat, but she's one of those girls who have a bit of meat. Slightly overhanging hips, big round 'sit-down' stomach and pretruding double chin.

This sparked off my women-fetish again, even though I'm gay (or not?). I spoke to one of my friends about it, and to my joy he loves chubby women too, what a great thing eh.

I'm still attracted to the same sex, but I've fallen in love with chubby women again, and I'm really loving it.

Would this make me bisexual, or just a GAY:FA?

Oh and Hey i'm new ;)

Latest posts

Back