• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Prove It Without Statistics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoom

Rogue
The very thing that the media has used since the mid-1980s to push their current agenda of "fat = unhealthy" has been the unholy art of statistics.

Whether these statistics are disprovable or not, the public perception and acceptance of their "wisdom" certainly has become the standard.

SO... we should take the battle to the source of the conflict. We should treat everything they say as a lie, claim they are lying, and state openly:

"Prove it without statistics!"

If nothing else, it should stifle their arguments. I don't think they will be able to prove that, in every single instance of fatness, that it is the cause of poor health or even just contributing to it.

The worst they could do is call us crazy or sick, which is what they're doing to people of size anyway. And they can't prove that either.

I am not much for sloganeering, but I like this one. I will be using it a lot, methinks.

Back