• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Public displays of fat...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stldpn

Not that long ago my brother and I were at a bar. For a very long time, he was the type of guy who spent hours in the gym working off extra pounds... Lately, not so much. Over the last two weeks I've watched him obsess over it, I've quietly wondered whether it wasn't an actual interest in feederism that was driving the weight gain given the fact that his bbw gf is obsessive about making sure he's not hungry. But I digress.

He's got an extra ten lbs or so on him and he's pretty much stopped going to the gym. Last week in the bar we actually ran into someone he knew from the gym... They asked in passing what he'd been up to etc. etc. his response was to lift his shirt jiggle his belly and say "not much." Obviously his former workout buddy was less than impressed but it made me wonder about myself and my own sense of modesty. For guys it's generally acceptable for a man to be shirtless, some fat men on the other hand wouldn't be caught dead shirtless, I'd like to think I'm in the middle. I don't look for opportunities to show my belly in public, but I don't wear a shirt on the beach.

So I suppose I'm asking the guys here. How modest are you in public?

Latest posts

Back