• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

question about this board -- posts for mod review?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogogal

Hey all.. just a quick question about this board - not sure if this is the best place to post it, but anyway..

I'm new here, and have noticed a couple of my messages aren't getting posted (I get a message that they need to be reviewed by a moderator). I am not sure why.. there were no links or spam or anything like that.. just curious, why might this happen? also that was a few days ago and they aren't getting posted.

Anyway, no biggie, I'm not lodging a complaint with the human rights board or anything.. just wondering for future reference what might trigger a message to not be posted??

Also - while I am at it, what the heck is this Rep thing that everyone keeps talking about??

thanks! =)

Latest posts

Back