Question for Feedees, M/F

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rubenesquehunny

I find it very erotic to be with a person who supports my desire to gain:eat1: and wants it as well!! Not push beyond my personal limits, but someone who loves how much bigger my body is becoming!!:happy:

billm12

How do you feel about having a partner who wants you to get fatter? It's one thing to want to gain yourself, to have goals or fantasies. It's another when someone is sharing that interest with you. It can be a wonderful thing to experience together with a partner who will enjoy it as much as you do. For others I suppose it may be a negative thing. Similar to someone who wants to lose weight and their partner wants the same and is being overly enthusiastic and pushy. It can be stressful. What are your thoughts and experiences on this?

Eh, I won't be mean. I guess feeders can speak up here too if they want.
I am lucky enough to be married to a woman who wants to feed me fatter. I love giving her control of my weight and that she may double my starting weight when we married, 275 pounds. I am currently 330 pounds and my appetite is growing.
We are both very happy and I am unembarrassed by my growing waist and sex life is wonderful.

fatluvinguy

How do you feel about having a partner who wants you to get fatter? It's one thing to want to gain yourself, to have goals or fantasies. It's another when someone is sharing that interest with you. It can be a wonderful thing to experience together with a partner who will enjoy it as much as you do. For others I suppose it may be a negative thing. Similar to someone who wants to lose weight and their partner wants the same and is being overly enthusiastic and pushy. It can be stressful. What are your thoughts and experiences on this?

Eh, I won't be mean. I guess feeders can speak up here too if they wa

Seems to me that boundaries have to be established in that part of the relationship. It won't work if both partners aren't on the same page. The last thing you want to do is make your partner uncomfortable so communication is everything.

Latest posts