• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question for y'all...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Llamarama

Hey! :) I'm a new member and this is my first thread.

Something I've been confused about for a good while now: health. It's probably the only real downside to having a big partner, and I don't know what to do about it.

It's obviously dangerous to be very overweight and have intentions of becoming even larger, so I worry about my boyfriend getting bigger (can't help but love it at the same time though!). I also wonder how long he could keep it up for, before he starts having any difficulties doing things.

I've always lead a healthy and active lifestyle, so I can safely say I contradict myself here on some level, being a firm believer in healthy eating, and an FFA at the same time. :p

So I just wanted to ask you guys, as FFAs and BHMs, what is your opinion on health?

Thanks. :)

Latest posts

Back