• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Questions for FFA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggirlluvher

I would like to get some perspectives from the women that love BHM on the subject. The term has been on my mind for the last few days and I figured it would be good for me to get an understanding from the female point of view.

Right now, I'm at my personal heaviest of 230lbs (5'11") after years of quietly trying to gain through eating and weight lifting. My waist is now 38" and my belly is at its biggest spilling over the top of my belt and jeans. When I happen to eat large meals, I sometimes unbutton the belt/jeans or undress to my boxers if I'm at home.

One of the reasons I thought about posting on the subject is because of what happened to me a few nights ago. A pizza restaurant chain called Pizza Pizza in my town has a special for a medium pizza (12") with a can of cola.
I usually order that about 1-2 times a month on nights that I don't feel like cooking. I ordered the pizza as I normally do but noticed 4 men sharing the same pizza that stuffs me. Each man was no taller than 5'9" and none weighed anywhere near 175lbs. That got me wondering if the term BHM applies to me or not.

Is there a minimum weight at which a man is considered BHM? Are there specific physical attributes that you women look for and at in men you consider BHM? Is that example of my eating capacity in league with BHM or below standard?

After years of being skinny and now at this level of size, eating and adapting to clothes shopping, I wonder if I should be embracing the term. Looking forward to hearing from the ladies!

Latest posts

Back