• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

R.I.P. Mother's Cookies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saxphon

I was off line for awhile, and I just saw the thread about Hydrox cookies. Went looking back a ways on this board, and I didn't see any mention of the west coast famed Mother's Cookies.

Didn't anyone hear that they are closing up shop after 92 years? They were famous for their iced animal cookies (pink & white with the little sprinkles). They had a whole line of cookies. My favorites were the animal ones and also an english tea (creme) cookie.

Their plant I believe was in the Oakland area - SF Bay area. They sited the rising costs of raw materials and transportation as the reason for calling it quits.

This was back at the first of October. So, if you like those cookies, you might still find a few bags on the store shelves, but they will be the last.

I wonder what other foods might be seeing the end of the line due to the current money situation.

Latest posts

Back