• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Random BHM Worship Post II

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashblonde

Busy writing
Even for those of us whom are comfortable with our FFA sexuality, do you still feel like you live in two different worlds?

Case in point; I am pretty much "out" in terms of my relationship with my BHM, and I will openly admit I prefer my man large.

BUT, my social life and business life frequently cross, so I don't make it a habit of pointing out gorgeous fat guys I meet/see/lust after because lust usually isn't appropriate in business convos. So often I will see some of the sexiest bodies in sales. All too often in the midst of a business conversation, chills run through my body, but I maintain composure and keep cool.

It makes me wish for a "missed connections" kind of board for FA/FFAs where we can post things like...

"TX trade show... You: adorably cute guy wearing a dark green polo shirt that barely covered your ginormous, soft, sexy hanging belly. Me: Chick in pink shirt talking to group of old guys. You: Seriously HAWTTTT! Me: Shivers and perverted thoughts."

I just want BHM to know how effing sexy they are when I cannot tell them due to professional circumstances. You soooooo need to know we are out there loving your bods, and I'm terribly, terribly sorry we cannot always reveal ourselves to you //slash// throw ourselves at your feet.

But just know that as you walk past us, you give us an intimate, pervy feeling that you will probably know you never did. It simply KILLS me to think that you guys might walk around not knowing how absofuckinglutely sexy you are.

Back