• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Random FFA encounters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BearHUG4U

So when have you encountered a FFA in public at random?

When I went to philly with friends a few months ago I saw a very pretty Girl dancing she walks up to me rubs my belly and starts dancing with me. However I noticed that she was looking at me all night and she was with another BHM and from the looks of it its was their first date or somthing cause this poor girl was trying to have a good time and this guy looked very out of sync, being shy and uncomfortable and just didnt look fun to be around. So as I was dancing with her he just looks at the ground and puts his arms behind his back and just looks sad! So me being the gentleman I am Gave her a hug and told her I had to meet back up with my friends. I however Regret this because this girl was drop dead pretty : ) And it was obvious she was a FFA with a boring date with a fellow BHM.

Latest posts

Back