• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

reaction to weight changes.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_overture

Throbbing Member
okay, so to start off... sorry if this is totally in the wrong place!

I was at a big family gathering recently. most people hadn't seen me since I started university, so what... about 9 months? since that time I'd lost a lot of weight. now, it's not a big deal to me, I've not really noticed it, it just sort of... happened.

what really got me, though, is that... it was all people would talk to me about. not, "how was your first year" or anything like that, which I would guess is a fairly... good thing to ask a person. no, it was just weight. which really bothered me, though I'm not entirely sure why.

similarly, I bumped into one of my old teachers, who is seemingly quite a fitness nut. this experience bothered me similarly- it was the way he said things like, "good for you!" like, he was rewarding me for closer adhering to what he thinks a person really should look like. and there was just something about that that really bothered me.

I'm quite aware that this probably seems really... rambling or whatnot, and I've actually forgotten what the point was I was actually trying to make. I guess I'm just trying to make light of this.

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back