• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Reasons to be miserable...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first thread here, but I thought I should be blunt as to one of the reasons why I'm here.

Now I'm a lanky skinny young'n (19) that probably has you wondering why the heck I'm even typing here. So before any claims about my weight, i just want to telly you why I'm here.

Basically I'm gaining (I'm trying to become a BHM or if I'm lucky and health allowing a SSBHM). But what happened was with my GF. She's a FFA, and I just caught her a few days ago cheating on me with a bigger guy.

What I wanna know is Is it my fault? Did my 'lack of weight' cause her to find bigger and more bountiful guys?

Latest posts

Back