Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

miafantastic

Hey lady! Been busy busy over here. I rarely make it around the boards anymore but I had to stop by and check out all the beautiful people hanging about! ;)

You are so sweet! Thanks hun!

These are some pics from yesterday with my new hair color, Harry Potter costume and at the midnight show where we saw part 1&2 and got HP 3D glasses. Best souvenir.

Very pretty. At first glance, the Harry Potter get-up got me thinking Angus Young AC/DC, which is awesome. :D

I repped her :D

I took this after trying to figure out how to do my hair with a big giant flower in it :D I think some curls might be order :)
Adorable. So four-year-old fresh-faced.

From the 4th of July weekend

Her puff, your curled locs ... super. Cute l'il outfit, too -- you're glowing. What color gloss are you wearing?

Missed having bangs the other day so I had them cut on impulse, not too sure how I feel about them yet.
Taken last night before a night out!
Lovely ladies. You two also favor each other a bit.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Haven't posted in awhile....so here I am ...

What a hot, sticky and humid day in the city. I really didn't feel like doing much of a workout today (certainly did not want to do any weights)- but grabbed the chest expander - and flex bar 'Power Twister' and about to do a real "old school" workout..

penguin

Fnord
I was playing with my web cam settings and discovered if I use the colour boost option, my hair looks pretty damn good. And then I had to play with the Harry Potter wands I bought (Harry's and the Wand of Destiny - I decided not to get Voldie's).

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
I was playing with my web cam settings and discovered if I use the colour boost option, my hair looks pretty damn good. And then I had to play with the Harry Potter wands I bought (Harry's and the Wand of Destiny - I decided not to get Voldie's).
Oddly enough, I'm finding the wand play kind of sexy:)

LovelyLiz

Haven't posted in awhile....so here I am ...

What a hot, sticky and humid day in the city. I really didn't feel like doing much of a workout today (certainly did not want to do any weights)- but grabbed the chest expander - and flex bar 'Power Twister' and about to do a real "old school" workout..
Great pic, Tony! Though...I must admit, after seeing too many movies about heroin that's my first thought when I see a rubber cord like that! lol...

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Great pic, Tony! Though...I must admit, after seeing too many movies about heroin that's my first thought when I see a rubber cord like that! lol...
The surgical tubing for the expanders does have that look :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder