Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
I got delightfully dirty and disgusting on the zombie walk, but I'll share a pre-bloodied one here, with the Drop Bear that turned me. The bloodier (and grosser, if you've got a weak stomach for gory things) are over here. I didn't want to accidentally gross anyone out!

LovelyLiz

Aust99

Here's a pic of me at Love Your Body Day in West Hollywood today. I like posing in front of those ad sponsor backdrops, it makes me feel like a rockstar. ;)
Love this!!! You look great. How fun to pose in front of the sponcer backdrop. :)

Hopefully the picture will actually appear! A picture of me as a giggling drunk :happy:
You look like fun!
I got delightfully dirty and disgusting on the zombie walk, but I'll share a pre-bloodied one here, with the Drop Bear that turned me. The bloodier (and grosser, if you've got a weak stomach for gory things) are over here. I didn't want to accidentally gross anyone out!
Very cool! Did your daughter end up going?

Recent pic of me
Love the makeup. You look very pretty. :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ahhahahaha, that's great Megan! Can't wait to see you all made up!
Thanks :) We did a makeup job on my older boy and he looked awesome. He got second place in a costume contest at a party.
I still have to figure out my clothes for a rock star..

Wow, I am not sure if I should be scared or simply delighted. I guess a little of both. But I lean more towards delight. :D Great Halloween photo!
:) I hope to be a little scary once the makeup gets applied :D

penguin

Fnord
You look like fun!
Very cool! Did your daughter end up going?
No, I decided she was a bit young for it. Other parents brought kids of a similar age along, but I'm pretty sure she would've found it overwhelming, not to mention that it was a long day out and a long walk. She would've wanted to be carried during it because she'd be tired, and she is too big to carry for too long!

However, she did get her zombie make up done. There were some older kids in our group and they were waiting patiently to get their make up done. She promptly sat on the vacated chair to have her face put on :)

Group builder