• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainahblue

:) How many of you have pets? I took some pics of my girls and just thought I'd share.

I have 3 fur children:
Dippy and Fievel are long haired cats and were adopted by my husband nearly 10 ago. They are both 12 years old and just like a couple of crotchety old women. Fievel is quite bossy, and a proud BBC :D (Big Beautiful Cat) while Dippy is the constant purring/meowing type. They were adopted as a birthday present for a small child (hence the names) and of course, the kid changed her mind a short time later.

Misty is also adopted and is 5 years old. This is my fave pic of her because her eyes look so funny! Misty is under the impression that she only weighs 5 pounds and likes to jump into my lap when I'm sitting. Oof!

:wubu: I love my kids and would love to see everyone else's!

Rain

Here's Dippy:
188546910_f39558c971_m.jpg

Miss Fievel:
188546911_5cdf0ed98e_m.jpg

Misty!
188546912_d19b781012_m.jpg

Latest posts

Back