Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rainahblue

:) How many of you have pets? I took some pics of my girls and just thought I'd share.

I have 3 fur children:
Dippy and Fievel are long haired cats and were adopted by my husband nearly 10 ago. They are both 12 years old and just like a couple of crotchety old women. Fievel is quite bossy, and a proud BBC :D (Big Beautiful Cat) while Dippy is the constant purring/meowing type. They were adopted as a birthday present for a small child (hence the names) and of course, the kid changed her mind a short time later.

Misty is also adopted and is 5 years old. This is my fave pic of her because her eyes look so funny! Misty is under the impression that she only weighs 5 pounds and likes to jump into my lap when I'm sitting. Oof!

:wubu: I love my kids and would love to see everyone else's!

Rain

Here's Dippy:

Miss Fievel:

Misty!

Rainahblue

Santaclear said:
How do we give rep to our pets?

These animals rock! Very cute! :)
I was actually referring to just representing them online.
I guess you could rep them at home...:D

Kimberleigh

gardening, mostly.
((((((((((((((((((Falling Boy))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry. I live in complete denial of the day I will lose one of my kids - the very thought tears my heart out.
this site has some really good resources for dealing.

Falling Boy

Winter is coming..
Kimberleigh said:
((((((((((((((((((Falling Boy))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry. I live in complete denial of the day I will lose one of my kids - the very thought tears my heart out.
this site has some really good resources for dealing.

Thank you for the link. It wasn't an easy thing to do. I know that it was the right thing to do.

I miss him alot.

BTW sorry I didn't mean to be a downer in the thread.

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
Falling Boy said:
This thread makes me sad:(

I had to put my dog Rosco down 2 weeks ago. He was 12 and my buddy.
*HUGS* Aww...I know that had to be so sad. I have been there....horrible thing to do.
Stacey

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Please meet Mango, the cat that acts like a dog. I thought she didn't like people food until yesterday when I friend was eating salmon. She doesn't like MY food because it doesn't have fishy goodness in it.

Mango enjoys spending the hours from dawn until I wake up tapping on my face and meowing. Mango is obsessed with food, a real binger foodee who wants to eat all the time. Mango doesn't like it when I don't clean her litter enough, but she's never peed anywhere else. Mango sheds a lot, and once in awhile she barfs up hairballs. Usually on my couch, which displeases me.

Mango was very sick with massive mouth infections (stomatitis). She recently had all of her molars removed, and is doing much better. She eats soft food mixed with water, it usually dribbles down her face. Or she eats dry food whole.

Mango isn't much a fan of toys nor playing, prefering to sleep on window sills. But at least once a day she runs as fast as she can through my apartment, narrowly missing walls, doors, and impending doom.

Kimberleigh

gardening, mostly.
Mango is a cutie! I'm glad she's feeling better too.
A friend told me that daily cat dash around the house is the cat's way of drawing a protection circle. Evidently, all cats can see into the Dungeon Dimensions, where horrific creatures lurk, waiting to sneak in and dirty up the litterbox. ;)

JoyJoy

I've posted mine a few times before, too, but here's some new ones:

Captain Happy, my cuddle-bunny:

Chyna (the b&w) and Molly (calico), the priss sisters:

Molly as a baby:

Chelsea lives with Mom now, but I still consider her mine:

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Oh my goodness, squee!, squee!, JoyJoy's cats are the cutest.

(after Mango of course, lest she get jealous).

JoyJoy

More pictures from my cell (hence the poor quality)

Captain Happy's brother, MysticalPotatoheadGrooveThing (Mystic for short):

Chyna's down-time:

Chyna and Molly also spend a great deal of time racing through the house, often chasing each other, then fighting like cats and....cats....when they catch each other. This pic was after a particularly grueling Saturday of Chyna dealing with her kid sister.

JoyJoy

activistfatgirl said:
Oh my goodness, squee!, squee!, JoyJoy's cats are the cutest.

(after Mango of course, lest she get jealous).
Gawrsh, thanks! Mango is invited to a play date anytime!

EllorionsDarlingAngel

Loving my lil Princess!
Everybody has some cutie kitties and a doggie. Justin and I don't have pets right now we can't I can't wait till we can. I want a Munchkin Kittie. They are so cute!!!

This is a picture of one. I want one so bad..lol...

Group builder