Revenge of the Goth - various (Revenge, WG, Magic))

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by ronson, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Feb 10, 2006 #1

ronson

ronson

ronson

~BBW, Revenge, Magic, WG --- Just desserts come to one who loves dishing out insults

(Author's note (now dated):This is my first story! Please excuse the poor grammar/spelling and stuff like that! I haven't proof-read it and I've just amended it as I made the first part like 2 months ago so some might not make sense.

This story also isn't complete and I haven't got to the good parts yet!)

(Editor's note: 5/16/11: this story was started over five years ago and featured chapters by three different authors but was never completed. Anyone wanting to take it on is free to do so.

9/27/13 - OK - Home has elected to try continuing this story from seven years ago. LOL)

Revenge of the Goth
    - by Ronson

Part 1

Christine was not your average 18 year old college student, the difference being that she had brains, and wasn’t your common high school beauty queen graduate bimbo. She also had long blonde hair, blue eyes, 5ft 6 of stature, a slim body, firm 36C breasts, firm round bottom…she was beautiful, smart, fashionable and popular the envy of all the girls (well most). She did have one very ugly trait - she detested fatness.

“When will this day end?” Christine moaned to herself. “I hate this dead-end job; if it wasn’t for the fact that I needed the money I wouldn’t even be here! Why did that bald excuse for a manager have to leave me with the geek? I can handle this place on my own.”

Christine worked at McDonald’s, although she had brains and beauty she had opted for the first job going; now she was working late with Mark, a four eyed greasy bum, not to mention a pervert.

Christine was making some ‘French fries’ (sticks of salt if you ask me). Suddenly she heard the door open and she shouted “I'll be with you in a minute, sorry!”

Christine finished putting the fries in the deep fat fryer, then tuned around to see Jennifer, the high school fat Goth/Emo thing.

"How creative," she thought

Jennifer was about 5ft 2, short black hair with purple streaks, saggy 40FF breasts, fat round ass, tree trunk thighs, both covered in cellulite, a belly that was a little smaller than her breasts, but still big nonetheless.

Jennifer was wearing “normal clothes” as Christine would put it. This consisted of a short skirt, a TIGHT silk blouse and 3” high heals. Christine was aghast and wanted to puke.

“What do you want ('you turd' she commented to herself)?”

Christine smiled self-indulgently at her own internal comment. Jennifer paused, then decided what she wanted.

“I’ll have 2 large big Mac meals with 2 cokes please” Jennifer said rather happily.

“Yeah you do look starved ('fat ass' she continued mentally)” Christine commented to Jennifer. Christine knew this was wrong and horrible but she couldn’t help herself.

After paying for her meal Jennifer was thinking why was Christine so mean? In the mean time Christine got Jennifer’s order but before she gave it to her, she spat on the chips and said to herself “that’s on me, fat ass”.

Jennifer saw what she did, and unknown to Christine was picking up on her thoughts..

“THAT’S IT!” Jennifer screamed, “You stupid spoiled bitch! What have I ever done to you? I haven’t done anything, but now you’ve gone TOO far! I am going to make sure you regret this!”

With that Jennifer threw the tray in the air and turned to leave.

“You stupid bitch of a fat whore! You'r barred from here, hear me? You just wait until we're at college! And what you gonna’ do chubs? Eat me? Don’t make me laugh bitch,” Christine responded and walked off.

Jennifer left the store and went to Burger King round the corner. As they both parted, Christine thought she heard some words, but she couldn’t quite make them out; it was if they weren’t English…Well that’s if she heard them in the first place.

As Jennifer walked off she thought “WE WILL SEE WHO ENDS UP THE FATTEST BITCH” with a very evil/manical grin on her face.

Part 2

When Christine got home, she checked to see if she had any mail. She did but it was only the usual junk mail that you get from these places where they say they’ll give you something free if you sign up. She just threw them on the floor. Her parents were out as usual, drinking and living the life of a rich man and woman. Being the only child, she was home alone.

She went upstairs and decided upon having a shower. She went into the bathroom, switched on the light then shower and got undressed. Once undressed, she checked out her body in the mirror (naturally) and stepped on the scales. Originally 120 pounds, she had gained a WHOLE pound, to anyone else that isn’t a lot but in her mind it was like weighing 100 extra pounds. She thought to her self “hmmm I think I’ve been snacking too much at college and Maccy D’s I’ll have to cut down."

After she finished her shower, she hopped into bed and went to sleep for the night.

Across time and space (well, town in this case) Jennifer was planning her revenge. Being a descendant of the Parmuda family, she inherited their ‘powers’ in which she was like a witch. The Parmuda family are a long forgotten race of people from 1200 AD. The Parmuda family were the rulers of the Parmuda people, which are called witches and wizards now a’ days, but after a long conflict with humans so to speak the race had eventually shriveled down to a few people, Jennifer being one of them. She was not only a descendant of the race but of the royal blood line; her mother was also but in this story she won’t be involved much.

Jennifer decided to turn her and Christine’s lives around for the best and worst. Jennifer pulled out a big tome and looked through for some spells and noting them down as she did them.

Three hours later, she was prepared. Luckily for her the rule of three-fold doesn’t count as she is in the royal blood line and for some weird reason it doesn’t affect her or her family. She stood up straight, eyes closed, hands by her sides in balls of fists and head tilted up. She started mumbling something in a weird language, the room started to fade out black, candles going out, wind picking up, her hair blowing every where then suddenly her eyes and mouth open and a green mist leaves her mouth and floats out of the room, then house, to wander the streets looking for Christine…

Over at Christine’s house, she was tossing and turning in bed, she was dreaming of the night her ex-boyfriend tried raping her. What people don’t know is that she’s still a virgin as well, that’s why people don’t understand why she didn’t have sex with him. As she lay their tossin’ and turnin’ the green mist enters the house and then into her room, it spots it’s prey and as goes towards her face. As she breathes oxygen through nostrils, she also breathes in the green mist, once she has done this she wakes up slightly and sneezes and falls asleep again. Jennifer watches this in her mirror and laughs wickedly (oh what a classic laugh).

(Continued in page 8 of this thread)

2. Feb 11, 2006 #2

Observer

Observer

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator

Here's the deal. We don't just excuse "poor grammar/spelling and stuff like that!" We edit and try to improve it without negatively impacting the author's original intent. Please note the guidelines for budding authors in the first sticky of the forum. I trust you'll find the edited version true to your original concept. Oh, among things we do remove is gratuitous profanity such as the F--- word unrelated to anything in the story.

Looking forward to your next installment.

3. Feb 11, 2006 #3

ronson

ronson

ronson

Thank you Observer!

I put that in because the people who can't edit it, might deteste bad spelling and grammer or such.

And how do i edit it myself? I've spotted a few errors and stuff i want to change.

Thanks

James

4. Feb 11, 2006 #4

Lardna

Lardna

Lardna

What college are you going to? It being the year 2006 and all, and college being practically a preresquisite for employment.

5. Feb 11, 2006 #5

ronson

ronson

ronson

Yeh, thats one of the errors i spotted, hence me wanting to edit it, but it won't let me for some reason o_O

6. Feb 12, 2006 #6

Observer

Observer

Observer

The editing ability on posts for those other than moderators expires after 15 minutes. This v-bulletin software limitation was put in place (not by me) because some people were deleting or modifying posts to which replies had been made. Such action frequently renders the replies nonsensical without context.

There are two ways to deal with this.

1) If you want to make major modifications simply copy and paste the old version into your word processor. Make the changes and save them.. Finally repost the story as a fresh contribution noting that it is a revision. We'll merge the threads and then delete the old version. This is what we did with Admirer's "Learning Curves." This will preserve our editing efforts and your changes.

2) If its just a minor tweak use the private messaging feature of the V-bulletin system to give me the old and new version. I'll make the change for you.

As to the present situation, would you want the phrase to read 'high school beauty queen graduate bimbo?'

7. Feb 12, 2006 #7

ronson

ronson

ronson

How are you? Hope your ok.

The first part of the story i've written is very messed up, would it be possible for you to delete the full thing? I'm going to start from scratch as the story was written differently like months and months ago and i tried re-doing it but i created more problems.

Also, have you got any pointers for the story itself? I mean have you got any ideas for it as i want the revenge to backfire aswell.

Thanks alot dude your ALOT of help (no sarcasm)

James.

8. Feb 13, 2006 #8

there_there

there_there

there_there

(Author's Note by there_there: Ronson gave me permission to take a stab at this - here's Part 3 &4 (note: part 5 is by Omni)

Christine awoke the next morning to the sound of a blaring alarm clock, and groggily reached over to turn it off. As she slowly wiped the sleep out of her eyes, she looked around the room, noticing a strange, green mist slowly dissipating into the walls.

“What is that?” she wondered aloud. Shaking it off as the remnants of a nightmare, she hopped out of bed and headed for the closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

She felt a slight jiggle coming from her thighs as she walked over, and again admonished herself for not sticking more closely to her diet. Opening the closet door, she spotted her favorite outfit - the pink mini-skirt she had picked out from Macy’s last summer. She pulled it from the hanger, and selected a cute white tank top to go along with it.

Two miles away, Jennifer sat in her dark room, surrounded by burning candles and incense.

“I’ll show that preppy little bitch a thing or two,” she cackled, watching Christine wiggle into the mini-skirt in her mirror.

Turning to her book of spells, she found the passage she needed, and closed her eyes to recite the lyrics

“Allegerretoris, transfermarosis lardres!!”, she cried aloud, and fell to the ground as a bolt of energy shot through her body. Pulling herself up, she looked down at her formerly pudgy thighs and gasped - they were remarkable thinner! Still curvy, but the cottage cheese flab had been significantly reduced, and she could see the beginnings of firm, toned muscle beneath the voluptuous surface. Dropping the mirror, she bounded into the bathroom with an energy she hadn’t displayed since grade school to get a closer look at her transformation. Across town, an entirely different scene was playing out in Christine’s room …

Instantaneously an identical bolt of energy shot through Christine’s body, just as she had almost pulled the mini-skirt up to her hips. Falling to the ground heavily, she spilled across the floor, feeling a new, awkward feeling coming from below her waist.

Christine braced herself against her dresser, and stood up. At that moment, she heard a loud rip, and felt a sudden gust of wind across her legs. She whirled around, screamed as she looked into her full-length mirror. If she had thought her thighs were jiggling beforehand, it was nothing compared to her newfound situation. Her toned, tanned legs had vanished under a thick layer of fat, and the shredded fabric of the size 3 mini-skirt told the tale of the transformation all too well. She gasped as she slowly ran her hands down her now massive thighs and hips, and noticed that the soft flab and cellulite now touched all the way down to her knees. Whirling around, she looked at her formerly model-quality ass, and saw that the changes had not been limited to the front of her body. It was now at least 45 inches around, and her newfound giant, flabby ass cheeks sagged across those bulky thighs, giving her the look of a bonafide couch potato.

“What the ...???” she shrieked, and slammed her bedroom door shut. “How could this have happened?”

She peered sadly into the mirror again and surveyed the damage. She looked almost comical, with a normal, thin upper body that exploded into a corpulent lower half that would put the most out of shape housewife to shame. Waddling back to the closet, she bent over, cringing as she felt her giant, pudgy thighs and ass spreading out with the effort. The mini-skirt finally gave way with one last tearing sound, and fell softly to the floor. She fished around the floor of the closet, and found the old pair of sweatpants her aunt had left during her last visit. Pulling them over her bulky hips, she tied the drawstring, and took one last look in the mirror. Going to school had always been an enjoyable experience for this young vixen, but she had a sinking feeling that today was going to be an extremely distasteful exception.

(Continued in post 11 of this thread)

9. Feb 13, 2006 #9

Observer

Observer

Observer

With all respect, with you having already allowed someone to already post Parts 3-5 it would I think be confusing to now delete parts 1 and 2. You may have a better intro in mind, but (in my opinion) with the revisions already made the original chapters are quite serviceable until your rewrite arrives. We can replace them anytime upon reciept.

Unless you strenuously object I would like to leave all chapters intact for the present (revisions to come later) - if you insist I will remove all three.

10. Feb 13, 2006 #10

FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs

:)
    continue!

11. Feb 14, 2006 #11

there_there

there_there

there_there

Chapter 4

An hour later, Christine slinked out the door, wearing a baseball hat and a pair of dark sunglasses.

“I know that fat cow Jennifer had something to do with this,” she muttered through a clenched jaw. There had long been rumours at her high school that she dabbled in the occult, and Christine was determined to confront her and demand that she reverse the spell.

When the initial wave of the curse had finally worn off, her hips had rounded out at a nice, portly 50 inches. She slowly lumbered along the sidewalk towards her high school, grunting with the exertion as her heavy thighs rubbed together through her skin-tight sweatpants.

She averted her gaze as a schoolmate stepped out of her front door and gawked at the abberation waddling down the street. The upper half of her body remained toned and slim (and she had kept on the mini white tank top that she had planned on wearing, showcasing her muscular upper arms and firm, voluptuous breasts). The bottom half of her body was a different story however, Her round, corpulent ass cheeks jiggled heavily behind her as she plodded along, and the dimply cellulite and flab could be seen even through the fabric of her 60 year old aunts sweatpants.

Finally she arrived at the school, her chiseled cheeks flushing red from the exertion of the half-mile walk. Feeling fortunate that no one had recognized her, she slipped into the front door and headed towards the art room area where Jennifer and her goth minions hung out during the day.

Just then, she felt a rumbling in her slim tummy, and blushed red as a loud fart erupted from her massive behind. Her eyes darted and spotted the girls bathroom just down the hall. With a laboring waddle, she ran towards the lavatory and slammed the door behind her, heading towards the nearest stall.

Back at her house, Jennifer was still enjoying her newfound figure - she stared into her full-length bathroom mirror and marveled at her toned, yet shapely thighs and buttocks. Turning her attention to the upper half of her body, she smirked and muttered, “well this just won’t do.”

She wobbled as she stood there, her flabby upper arms and heavy breasts jiggling softly, still unaccustomed to the relatively petite lower body that was supporting them. Her huge, soft belly poured onto her curvy thighs in three large rolls, sagging almost down to her knees. Sitting back down on her bed, she again closed her eyes and uttered the next portion of the curse.

“Torsodizium allegoristic ezrematchisuim!!”

A heavy green fog poured out from her walls, and another jolt of energy burst through her body, throwing her back onto the bed. Gathering herself, she hobbled over to her mirror and gasped with joy - she looked like a cheerleader!

Her saggy, apron of a belly had disappeared completely, replaced by a tight, six-pack abdomen. Her breasts were equally unrecognizable - the formerly sagging, matronly udders had been replaced by an exact replica of Christine’s - they were now a perky C cup, and her taught, pink nipples pointed happily towards the mirror. She marveled at her toned arms and back, and then laughed sinisterly at what her snobby protagonist was surely going through at this exact moment.

(continued in post 16 of this thread)

12. Feb 18, 2007 #12

lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls

Great story thus far, please go further

13. Mar 11, 2007 #13

channelgirl06

channelgirl06

channelgirl06

i like this direction.. keep writing pls....

14. Mar 12, 2007 #14

there_there

there_there

there_there

ha...i totally forgot about this story. i'll see if i can come up with another chapter sometime this week......

15. May 25, 2007 #15

Omni

Omni

Omni

This story is a very good read. Keep going

16. Jun 7, 2007 #16

Omni

Omni

Omni

I hope no one minds me double posting. But There_there has let me continue his story. I hope no one minds. Anyway I will post chapter six which will get juicyer

Chapter 5

Christine felt much pressure relieved as she sat in the small cubicle. Her ass was sagging over the toilet. Soon Christine did her business and wiped. Then flushed

"If Jennifer has something to do with this I don't know what I will do to her"

Christine walked up to the sinks and began to wash her hands. But then as if it came out of nowhere a large bolt of lightning struck Christine. She stumbled to the floor. But when she attempted to stand up she felt very heavy and tired

Suddenly Christine screamed at what happened to her once very well toned body. Her head stayed the same. Skinny, blond and beautiful. However the rest of her body was completely different.

Christine's belly reached down very low. Her Tank-top was stretched out to its largest proportions. Her Bra was almost to a bursting point in trying to hold the large balloon-like sacs that were in it. Christine looked almost exactly like Jennifer except for her head

"Jenifer.... Will..... PAY"

Meanwhile Jennifer was in her room laughing at Christine

"Ha. Whos fat now?"

Jennifer saw a clock on the wall close to her. Then she started thinking

"Time to see what else I can do to her"

Jennifer noticed her clothes were incredibly baggy on her. Her enormous bra didn't fit and neither did any of her clothes. So she improvised. Jennifer took a pair of scizors and started cutting her clothes. Within moments she was wearing very revealing black clothes with absolutely no bra. But then she also took some of her other clothes.

"Time to visit Christine"

Meanwhile Christine took her finger and started poking around her belly button. She was crying as well

"I... am... so ugly and fat"

Christine knew it would take a lifetime to get rid of all this weight. But she knew that Jeniffer had something to do with this. But she couldnt go roaming around the halls with her tank-top stretched by her stomach and an extremely tiny bra.

Christine checked that no one was looking. Then waddled as fast as she could out of the bathroom. She quickly made it to her locker.

Christine took off the tank-top and bra. Then she noticed an extremely large hood that she was given at a pep rally the week before. But of course that was the only size they had left and Christine had just thrown it into her locker and forgot about it. She quickly put it on noticed that it was extremely tight and revealing

"Just you wait Jennifer"

Christine waddled towards the art room. When she got there she was sweating uncontrollably and was panting, even though the art room was just around the corner.

When she got there she noticed that the teacher must have stepped out. But only Jennifer's Goth friends were there chanting in a circle. The blinds on all the windows had been pulled and it looked as if they were doing some weird sadistic chant

Meanwhile Jennifer had made it to the school. She walked up through the hallways towards the art room.

"Time to see who's fat"

(Continued in post 22 of this thread)

17. Jun 7, 2007 #17

traxdata

traxdata

traxdata

keep up the good work

18. Jun 11, 2007 #18

blnk1215

blnk1215

blnk1215

Great work Omni! I'm really looking forward to how the two handle having their roles reversed.

19. Aug 5, 2007 #19

traxdata

traxdata

traxdata

any chance this story will continue?

20. Aug 9, 2007 #20

Omni

Omni

Omni

Actualy if someone wants to continue the story then you can do so. Since this story is pretty boring to me right now