• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sale in my store for Dimensions shoppers only.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina

Older and wiser now
I said a while ago that I would be giving a good deal to Dimensions community members, and now is the time. I'm not announcing this in my store, because it's only for Dims folk! I know that a group of Etsy shoppers are having sales, but I'm not a part of that group and I'm doing my own, so I made a separate thread for it, instead of posting in that one.

From today through what is called Cyber Monday, those of you who order three items from my store will get the least expensive item for free! Order four items and get free shipping on top of it! Shipping fees will still apply for the free item, but because I will be making a trip to NY to mail orders on tuesday, I can reduce your shipping fees, as it automatically charges for me to mail from Canada. Free shipping charges apply to orders sent to customers in the United States only.

Since this is ONLY for y'all, when you go to check out, please write Dims Friends in the message field so that I know it's you, and then do not go to PayPal to pay yet, wait for me to send you a revised invoice by email (so make sure I have your proper email address in the message field, too).

Buy 3, get the least expensive one free. Buy four, get that, too, but also free shipping! Right here, right now! :D

Latest posts

Back