Looking SE PA SSBBW seeking kind male companion for friendship

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

noraliz73

I am a 47 year old Caucasian SSBBW living in SE PA. I like having intellectual conversations, reading, going for breakfast and dinner, road trips, watching good television and movies and learning about Judaism and Islam. I am interested in ghost hunting and the paranormal and would like to be a USSBBW one day. I would not mind getting a lot fatter.

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
Greetings to you. I am a black male, African and in Connecticut. Am single and looking for a long term friendship maybe make it better. Would be willing to have an African friend? πŸ‘„ πŸŒΉπŸ‘„

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
I used to live near Reading and am your age, now I'm in SW PA. Have a few things in common, and I enjoy getting fatter myself and being with a partner who's gaining, too. Maybe we could chat sometime.

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
HπŸ‘‚πŸ‘…πŸ‘„ello there, when I first saw your beautiful picture, I knew you could be that special person I been looking for. Now, if by any chance we decided to talk, how can we get to know each other? Am in Connecticut.
πŸ‘„πŸ‘…

liveourdream

I am a 47 year old Caucasian SSBBW living in SE PA. I like having intellectual conversations, reading, going for breakfast and dinner, road trips, watching good television and movies and learning about Judaism and Islam. I am interested in ghost hunting and the paranormal and would like to be a USSBBW one day. I would not mind getting a lot fatter.

Attachments

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
Greetings to you gorgeous. I am African single and living in CT. I been looking for a gorgeous woman at your shape and good looking of course. I am looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage. A woman who want have massage of feet, shoulders and more. If you're serious and looking to man your soul has been looking for, please write me as quickly as possible. Let's start corresponding. Big kisses πŸ‘„ πŸ‘„ πŸ‘„πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸŒ·πŸŽπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ’‘

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
Yes, I am your dream but we need to it into reality. I want some serious and lifetime.

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
I am a 4
7 year old Caucasian SSBBW living in SE PA. I like having intellectual conversations, reading, going for breakfast and dinner, road trips, watching good television and movies and learning about Judaism and Islam. I am interested in ghost hunting and the paranormal and would like to be a USSBBW one day. I would not mind getting a lot fatter.
========
Yes, I am your dream but we need to bring it into reality. I want some serious and lifetime.

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
Hello gorgeous Am still waiting to read your confirmation note. Let's get serious. 🍎 🍎 🍎

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
Gorgeous greetings to you. I wrote you recently but never get a response from you. I am looking for that special massive ssbbw woman who is looking for a man to care and wanted her. I am ready and willing to care and want you if you if you choose me as the one to hold your hand that special day, but, we shall also follow Dimensionsmagazine rules and policies. In Africa, massive body beauty woman like if is view as queen. So, lets us see if we make you that QUEEN.πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„βœπŸš»β€β€πŸšπŸš‘πŸš‘πŸš πŸš…πŸš„

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
He
Hello gorgeous liveourdream can you please post another sexy photo of you?

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
Here you bdazz You realize I am a man looking for this type of woman
liveourdream greetings to you again. Massive thank you for your new image, you look so gorgeous. Can we start talking serious things now? I am ready and willing to be that man of your your life. See, I do not have report my relationship nor marrige or who I am dating to anyone. Please tell me how we can start live phone conversation. You are all that I ever wanted. KISS, KISS, KISS.

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
I cannot relocate out of my area due to my child. Your profile says you are in Japan. Yes, get serious.
Hello there massive thank you for responding. I live in Connecticut not Japan. I was just searching for Japan 600lb ssbbw at that time. See, I am African, in African, Supersize ssbbw women are on TOP. A friend of mine married a 650lb ssbbw woman in Africa last year. I want bed bender ssbbw.

Latest posts