Looking SE PA SSBBW seeking kind male companion for friendship

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

noraliz73

I used to live near Reading and am your age, now I'm in SW PA. Have a few things in common, and I enjoy getting fatter myself and being with a partner who's gaining, too. Maybe we could chat sometime.
That would be wonderful. Especially if you have other interests besides keeping a woman as a guinea pig. Like going places and doing things. I want to be fat but still have a life. I don’t want to spend all day every day at a buffet.

noraliz73

Gorgeous greetings to you. I wrote you recently but never get a response from you. I am looking for that special massive ssbbw woman who is looking for a man to care and wanted her. I am ready and willing to care and want you if you if you choose me as the one to hold your hand that special day, but, we shall also follow Dimensionsmagazine rules and policies. In Africa, massive body beauty woman like if is view as queen. So, lets us see if we make you that QUEEN.💋💄👄👄👅👅👅👄👄👄✍🚻❤❤🏚🚡🚡🚠🚅🚄
A queen whose kingdom is one room because she is too big to go anywhere or even walk does not sound like a life. There has to be balance between fetish and life for there to be happiness. Or else she is just a well -fed prisoner.

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
I cannot be 600 pounds now because I have to work to support myself. And I do not live in CT.
BU THE WAY, I DON'T LIVE IN JAPAN, I AM IN CT. I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN JAPAN AT THAT TIME. NOW THAT YOU ARE, MAYBE WE CAN TALK.

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Somebody please, give me oxygen! 😷 I am laughing too hard!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

noraliz73

Don’t people understand than a woman needs to work to maintain financial stability and independence and also earn a pension and retirement benefits. I don’t get how these men want a helpless freeloader with no way out.

bdiazz

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT
Yeah looks like you have have been looking for that for 12 years re your profile. What happened?
Thanks for the question. For some reason, I don't know. You see, I would like to talk about man now not Humans nor, Human Beings. Often what we are looking is right in front our nose but we prefer looking far. Since man creation, he been looking for far away till now and that causes bad results. I am financial secured and just looking that woman that I believe will the correct one for me. Nor, I am looking for the beauty just the persona. I do not need a boss.

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Don’t people understand than a woman needs to work to maintain financial stability and independence and also earn a pension and retirement benefits. I don’t get how these men want a helpless freeloader with no way out.
I'm with you on the @noraliz73 ! I think it's an issue of control for them.

mathfa

IT IS OKAY, AM IN THE HOUSING FIELD/REAL ESTATE. SUPPORTING YOU WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM.

LMAO

Don't worry folks, I work for a University, I'm an expert at holding young people as prisoners. I'd be the perfect match.😅

mathfa

I'm with you on the @noraliz73 ! I think it's an issue of control for them.
I would also add that these folks seem to have some sort of mental illness. There simply might not be any logical thinking here sadly.

I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone who couldn't even leave the bed.

Latest posts