• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Secrets

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secrets

• I've given money or something of value to someone anonymously

• I've been in prison

• I've stolen something

• I love someone from afar and have never told him/her

• I have/had an STD

• I lie/lied about using birth control

• I often don't wash my hands after using the bathroom, but I tell people I do

• I committed a serious crime and haven't been caught

• I'm a member of the mile-high club, but not with my wife/S.O.

• I re-gift

Results are only viewable after voting.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Secrets: anonymous poll

Do you have secrets? I do. Some are good, and some are bad.

I got to thinking how much board members know about each other. Then I got to thinking about things we might not know about each other. This poll isn't about judgment or individually revealing your secrets - it's just meant to show how everyone has things happen in their lives, good and bad. As this is a completely anonymous poll, I thought it would be interesting to see what might be shared.

No one is compelled to answer, or to elaborate, but you may of course do so if you wish.

Again - this is not about judgment, so let's all keep that in mind when commenting.

I hope everyone feels comfortable enough to share, but I can see how this might not work. That's okay. If it does, however, I have a whole bunch more secrets and might do another poll if people respond favorably. Suggestions welcome!

Latest posts

Back