• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

selfconscious, or do I just not give a toss?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
I have been dating my current boyfriend for 3 months now, and I realised that not once has my size come up - in ANY way, shape or form- which makes me wonder- am I lacking in self confidence, or do I just not give a toss or think it's important enough to bring it up? I suppose I've always been quite confident, and sort of have a 'like it or lump it' attitude as to whether someone is attracted to me.

Within the little world of Dims (I'm speaking personally) it is easy to talk about 'fattie' issues, however I guess I've never really separated myself from others because i'm a big girl.

Have any of you ladies considered this before? Would be very interested to hear what you have to say :)

Back