Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

mostly harmless
Indeed ^^^^ It really is a lovely pic in all sorts of ways -- but you have the sort of glamour that will shine through no matter what, I suspect.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
It's almost a selfie since it's taken with my iPhone. Cool fact, we used the beta portrait feature that the 7+ has and I have to say it's working really nice. Finally something that's not a disappointment because that iPhone has been annoying me since day one 😒

Here you go, finally a smile and not a stupid sexy face!
Beautiful!

Anjula

the bitchy one
Sorry, you still look sexy. You look fantastic!
Thanks perv! <3
Indeed ^^^^ It really is a lovely pic in all sorts of ways -- but you have the sort of glamour that will shine through no matter what, I suspect.
You always say the nicest things Tad, it's amazing. Thank you very much, you're the best :bow:

Tad speaks the truth, you know.
Thanks Rick! :3
Indeed he does! You are lovely!
Thank you :)
Beautiful!
:blush::blush::blush:

Please don't mock her bird face. It's a serious medical condition. Size contrast, she's 1/5th my weight.
She looks cute, that bird face gives her true edge. Nice CATCH.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
It's almost a selfie since it's taken with my iPhone. Cool fact, we used the beta portrait feature that the 7+ has and I have to say it's working really nice. Finally something that's not a disappointment because that iPhone has been annoying me since day one &#128530;

Aww, pretty! You have a nice smile!

Please don't mock her bird face. It's a serious medical condition. Size contrast, she's 1/5th my weight.
Hehehe, awww, you two are cuuute! Especially with the bird face.

DianaSSBBW

It's almost a selfie since it's taken with my iPhone. Cool fact, we used the beta portrait feature that the 7+ has and I have to say it's working really nice. Finally something that's not a disappointment because that iPhone has been annoying me since day one &#128530;

Nice picture!! also love the background!!
Miss the beach!! made me smile today (not a good here in USA) - Thank you

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Not actually a selfie, but the women's photo thread is no longer on the first page, and I can't be arsed to look for it.

I had no costume for Halloween, so I just wore some random stuff....and everyone still thought it was a great costume. LOL.
Damn it!!! I am going to have to put an alert of some kind that will let me k ow when you post a selfie. I always miss it!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Group builder