• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seven Capital Sins?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loco4mec

Hi, im new here, but iv been looking on this forum for a long time, but i had an incident that i would like to hear some feedback on, thanks

I'm 18 year old male and i just started college. Since i went away to school, its my first time where i have really been able to pursue my dreams of gaining weight. At home my parents would never let me gain weight like i want to. So now that i dont have them around, i have been trying to gain a lot of weight. When i left for school on August 23rd, I was 5' 10" and I weighed 175 and i was very muscular and in great shape. I did not have an once of fat on me. In high school i played soccer, basketball, and lacrosse and kept myself in great shape. Now its december 21st and i weigh 230. I have really been able to live my dream of becoming as fat as possible. I constantly stuff myself night and day and love it. But the other day in class, my professor for my personal ethics class comented on my weight gain. He knows i went to a catholic high school and he said something to me about one of the 7 capital sins: gluttony. He first asked me if something happened serious in my life, which would cause all my weigh gain. I told him no and said that i like my weight and i like gaining weight and i am going to continue doing so. He then said that it was disgusting and i should see a doctor for help. He said to me didnt u go to catholic school, u should no about gluttony being a capital sin. And i told him that i dont really care and i love being fat. He then asked me what my parents thought of my weight gain and I told him that they dont know and i really dont care what they think anymore. My parents dont know about my weight gain yet, because I didnt go home for thanksgiving break and they havent seen me since august. They are probably going to be really mad, but i dont care anymore.

I wanted to know if anyone, especially catholic people, how you feel about being gluttonous all the time. Do you feel guilty about it at all?

I think it was really wrong wat my professor did, but i felt really good about it after though, because that was the first time i ever stuck up for my self being a feedee and being proud of my fat and saying how i wanted to get fatter. I went and celebrated by stuffing myself after.

I have no intentions on stopping my weight gain, even my parents despise me for it. Its really made me happy, and i just started going out with a girl who is really thin(only 105), but she has had the same situation as me. She has been only dreaming bout it. But me and her are gaining together and she has put on 10 pounds so far. Iv never felt so purposeful in my life, now that my life is centered around me getting fatter and getting my girl friend fatter.

Back