Quantcast

share ur fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MrBob

Well, mine's kinda boring. It's just me, Katy Perry, Yvonne Strahovski and a hot-tub...I think you can all guess where it leads.
Oh, and Eve Myles and Summer Glau decide to drop by. Is it any wonder I always wake up exhausted when I've got this going on in my head as I sleep?

tigerlily

Yeah, I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut and there's this snake wearing a vest...
I love this movie. The imagery of this dream is just sheer and utter Tim Burton.

My Fantasy...

Do you all remember that episode of I Love Lucy...where she somehow found herself in that big old wine-making vat? It starts off kinda like that. But instead of some big Italian dude praising my feet for being like pizzas, some big Italian dude is barking orders at me.

Eventually he ends up in there with me and wrestling ensues.

I'm calling it wrestling.

ManBeef

WAIIITT. But slight domination can be fun *harumph* :mad:
Only if I'm the one that is doing the dominating. I can't play the sub role. it makes me feel all silly then I weep as I fap in a broom closet to sweating to the oldies

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
EVeryone loves a little kink in the bedroom. But yeah, not giving out details before I freak anyone out <__<;

MrBob

After reading the belly rubbing thread, can I add that to the mix? Never been on the recieving end of that, sounds like fun.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
After reading the belly rubbing thread, can I add that to the mix? Never been on the recieving end of that, sounds like fun.
Belly rub is the elaborate foreplay. Some baby-oil, or some more erotic, scented oil -purr-

LeoGibson

Happy
I thought about posting mine,but after consulting with my attorney at the local watering hole,I have to decline.After cleaning his chin from spitting out his bourbon he said."Not only is that degrading,disgusting,and immoral.It breaks seven statutes in this state alone and is a felony in Canada just to say it out loud in a public place."

But I can say that it involved an empty bull rack,a 12 volt hot-shot cattle prod,a jug of gear oil,and 3 midgets,and an assortment of other things best left alone for now.;)

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
I thought about posting mine,but after consulting with my attorney at the local watering hole,I have to decline.After cleaning his chin from spitting out his bourbon he said."Not only is that degrading,disgusting,and immoral.It breaks seven statutes in this state alone and is a felony in Canada just to say it out loud in a public place."

But I can say that it involved an empty bull rack,a 12 volt hot-shot cattle prod,a jug of gear oil,and 3 midgets,and an assortment of other things best left alone for now.;)
So when am I tying you up and oiling you down? hehehehehe

Broadside

I keep listening to: Front Line Assembly - Predator (Collide Remix) and thinking very dirty thoughts about a low candle lit room with an ice bucket holding a chilled bottle of champagne in it. Lots of rubbing, caressing, nibbling, licking, heavy breathing, teasing, tensing, relaxing, releasing...

...phew, this needs to happen, soon.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I just read the whole thread, and I swear it's only like 30% fantasies... the rest is drama and inside jokes. :doh:
I'm gonna add my bit to the fantasy percentage.

Except after reading the various fantasies that people have shared, I have a feeling my fantasy is a little weird on the hypothetical "fantasy scale".

My fantasy is meeting a gigantically fat man (basically immobile... after all, this is fantasy, right?) who is extremely intelligent, but also indescribably lonely; and giving him all the love and attention that I have.

For some reason I love the whole fairy tale "Beauty & the Beast" scenario. :D

ManBeef

I just read the whole thread, and I swear it's only like 30% fantasies... the rest is drama and inside jokes. :doh:

Except after reading the various fantasies that people have shared, I have a feeling my fantasy is a little weird on the hypothetical "fantasy scale".

My fantasy is meeting a gigantically fat man (basically immobile... after all, this is fantasy, right?) who is extremely intelligent, but also indescribably lonely; and giving him all the love and attention that I have.

Sooo... Basically you are hitting to me that it is time to raid the local Food4Less. Gotcha. Man this is gonna be SWEEEEET!

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!

Meeeow!

I think on a place like Dims, that's lot likely to be a "weird" fantasy.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
Some of the fantasies are great but I prefer writing them out in stories.

I should post 'm in the stories section.

Latest posts