share ur fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BLK360

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Sweetcheekin,
I'm a romantic and raised in the country, my fantasies don't tend to be too outrageous, and I've lived at least 2 out. I like the idea of late night meetings, sneaking out and the such. The one I haven't fulfilled yet is one I'm still working on. I want to be be able to play the violin, that's the hardest part. The rest is simple, just sit outside the woman's window playing it softly, she comes outside, we go off together and spend the night under a full moon out somewhere on the Texas prairie sitting on the edge of my pick-ups tailgate, also....if it were spring and bluebonnets were in bloom, that would perfect the whole damn thing. Wish I could post something dirtier, but that's all I've got in me fantasy wise. And yes, I'm that sap who stops for beautiful scenery. I've had some occasions where I'll lose track of time and come home early morning or late night because I just took a dirt road for the scenery and got sidetracked by it.

femaleseat

I'm a romantic and raised in the country, my fantasies don't tend to be too outrageous, and I've lived at least 2 out. I like the idea of late night meetings, sneaking out and the such. The one I haven't fulfilled yet is one I'm still working on. I want to be be able to play the violin, that's the hardest part. The rest is simple, just sit outside the woman's window playing it softly, she comes outside, we go off together and spend the night under a full moon out somewhere on the Texas prairie sitting on the edge of my pick-ups tailgate, also....if it were spring and bluebonnets were in bloom, that would perfect the whole damn thing. Wish I could post something dirtier, but that's all I've got in me fantasy wise. And yes, I'm that sap who stops for beautiful scenery. I've had some occasions where I'll lose track of time and come home early morning or late night because I just took a dirt road for the scenery and got sidetracked by it.
well now, we cant all have outrageous fantasies....some ppl have to keep the world sane! :bounce:;)

Latest posts