Quantcast

share ur fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BLK360

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Sweetcheekin,
I'm a romantic and raised in the country, my fantasies don't tend to be too outrageous, and I've lived at least 2 out. I like the idea of late night meetings, sneaking out and the such. The one I haven't fulfilled yet is one I'm still working on. I want to be be able to play the violin, that's the hardest part. The rest is simple, just sit outside the woman's window playing it softly, she comes outside, we go off together and spend the night under a full moon out somewhere on the Texas prairie sitting on the edge of my pick-ups tailgate, also....if it were spring and bluebonnets were in bloom, that would perfect the whole damn thing. Wish I could post something dirtier, but that's all I've got in me fantasy wise. And yes, I'm that sap who stops for beautiful scenery. I've had some occasions where I'll lose track of time and come home early morning or late night because I just took a dirt road for the scenery and got sidetracked by it.

femaleseat

I'm a romantic and raised in the country, my fantasies don't tend to be too outrageous, and I've lived at least 2 out. I like the idea of late night meetings, sneaking out and the such. The one I haven't fulfilled yet is one I'm still working on. I want to be be able to play the violin, that's the hardest part. The rest is simple, just sit outside the woman's window playing it softly, she comes outside, we go off together and spend the night under a full moon out somewhere on the Texas prairie sitting on the edge of my pick-ups tailgate, also....if it were spring and bluebonnets were in bloom, that would perfect the whole damn thing. Wish I could post something dirtier, but that's all I've got in me fantasy wise. And yes, I'm that sap who stops for beautiful scenery. I've had some occasions where I'll lose track of time and come home early morning or late night because I just took a dirt road for the scenery and got sidetracked by it.
well now, we cant all have outrageous fantasies....some ppl have to keep the world sane! :bounce:;)

Mel KM

My fantasy is making @JackCivelli immobile.
He doesn’t want that, and if I’m honest I don’t want him to have to live confined to a single room, but it’s such a huge turn on it’s hard not to fantasize about. That’s my #1 fantasy right now.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I had to google that device - a “Queening chair” for a woman to receive oral while she’s in a sitting position and the giver is lying down with their head in the box and their face in the, er, bush, as it were. In case anyone else was not familiar. Very intriguing!
Yeah, I should have explained that.

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
I thought maybe I had posted this in another thread, but I can’t remember 2 days ago lol. Plus, who doesn’t love a good horny on main?
In terms of reality, feeding/being fed by a bbw/ssbbw.
Orally pleasing a woman while sitting on my face. Queening chair is quite interesting all the same.
Fat chat foreplay/ tight clothing

in terms of fantasy fantasies, rapid weight gain, full body inflation, and microphilia fantasies would be the top.

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
Yeah, I should have explained that.
Oh i dunno… didn’t know the name, never saw one before, but knew right away what it was about. So for at least one of us, no explanation was needed.

Have to say (write) i’m opposed: it looks to be an impediment to my cheeks against the insides of my lover’s upper thighs. How am i going to be able to momentarily turn away from the licking to kiss those lovely upper inner thighs with a box in the way?!

Yes, this device may make certain positions or something else possible that would not otherwise be possible, and it gets credit for that (to the degree this is true, and i wouldn’t know). Seems to me there are already too many barriers in the world keeping us apart and less intimate. Why add another?

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
The idea behind these is less about what you want to do and more about she will allow you to do. Part of the allure of the Queening Chair/Seat/Throne are implicit ideas that one is more dominant (the Queen) and the other is more submissive in this situation. Although you may thoroughly enjoy giving her oral, because of the positioning she is in control and therefore deriving a measure of psychological and physical pleasure from the act.

But I get your drift.

Attachments

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
The idea behind these is less about what you want to do and more about she will allow you to do. Part of the allure of the Queening Chair/Seat/Throne are implicit ideas that one is more dominant (the Queen) and the other is more submissive in this situation.
Alllllright yeah OK—got it. An aspect of that very expansive, varied realm under the general label of BDSM, about which i know little and have no interest, which for some reason seems very popular in the fatsex realm. (Has been from the moment i discovered the online fatosphere in the 1990s.)

It sometimes seems so common that sometimes i feel like the radical for dreaming of total peer equal sex-positive affectionate loving, where no one needs to even slightly dominate nor be submissive nor subordinate. To be on-topic i guess my real-world fantasy is mutually irrationally powerful love: irrational because it makes no sense logically, but we love each other so much that it’s unstoppable. Fictional/fantasy i know what it is, because i keep unintentionally writing it in most of my stories: gender + fat transition: me to a seriously soft and wiggly wobbly curvaceous SSBBW (ideally attractive too).

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I think that in many ways, assuming roles of dominance or submission are part and parcel of the size acceptance community: for decades (if not centuries) people of size have been marginalized, ridiculed, humiliated, and shunned by the majority. To me, these are all explicit signs of powerlessness and are ingrained in the psyche of large-sized people all over the world. Having the chance to take back some power (even for a few hours) by acting out their dominance during a sexual encounter, even if control is relinquished by the submissive freely, is still a very heady situation and can be pleasing for both.

As a person who for almost their entire adult life has been in a position to be in control of others (mostly for work), I sometimes enjoy letting someone else steer the ship, so to speak. And while I'm not into being tied up, shackled, or humiliated in any way, I am not opposed to being directed in how best to please a woman.

And i take your point about being equally/mutually sexual. That kind where you both feel like anything is possible and permissible to the point of it feeling almost crazy. I've been there and enjoy it just as much as any other. Cool beans!

Latest posts