share ur fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FemFAtail

Me too! I found this "dream date" between the two nerd characters in "Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" to be oddly arousing:

Must 'a been the giggle! There's something to be said for how heavenly, heavy bodies undulate! Jello is the perfect example. They say it is the perfect food! Why, it's even suggested when we are sick in order to help us feel better! Yup! It's gotta be the giggle factor!;)

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
one of mine was of a huge wooden tub, full of cherries and cherry juice... and a hot blonde number to slip around with.

Of course, since I dreamt that up and now, the hot blonde has changed appearances once or twice.

Broadside

Fantasy eh? Well, here goes nothing....

While I'm staying in an upscale hotel, I want to hear a knock at the door. When I answer there's a stunning woman asking me if she can use something in my room that's broken in hers, like a hair dryer or an iron. I invite her in and close the door, when I turn around I catch her staring for a moment before making her way to the main room. After some idle chit chat I realize she may not be in my room to borrow anything at all, but I'm so oblivious I can't figure out what it is as I begin to notice her hands figiting and her breathing increase. Before I know it she's put a hand on me and starts playfully tracing outlines of my figure. As I begin to realize her true intentions she comes very close to kissing me but stops short and waits for me to close the distance. I grab her by the small of her back, pull her in close, and kiss her with every bit of passion I can muster, because it's been so long since I've had it and I can't let this experience go without releasing every bit of tension I've built up over the years. I want to leave her breathless with the first one, and begging for more when I let go.

So let me know if you want to hear more or if I should just keep the rest to myself. :cool:

BigGuyInBwick

All of these dirty, wild fantasies....and no one mentioned a restraint device? Am I really the only one here who wants to (*cough, cough* and maybe has already) have someone in a strait jacket?

Guess I'm the sick one. :blush:

I'll tell more if you want. If I don't kill the thread, that is, lol.

ManBeef

You, me, plus a whole lot of bread && butter pickles... mmm !!!SKEET SKEET!!!

MrBob

Well, mine's kinda boring. It's just me, Katy Perry, Yvonne Strahovski and a hot-tub...I think you can all guess where it leads.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
-tries to type something. then back-spaces massively, then tries to type something again and then blushes, chastising herself for naughty thoughts-

Too many fantasies.

Paquito

don't July to me
A beautiful, trusting, polygamous relationship with Sassy and Savage.