• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

shirtless scenes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrygarcia

screams for ice cream
Though one supposes it's not exactly mysterious why there aren't a whole lot of shirtless scenes for big men in tv and film... it is a crying shame. Which makes the few gems even more precious. Like seeing a double rainbow. So bright, so beautiful. Since I didn't find a thread like this, I thought we could start a little list? Sharing some favorite barechested bhm moments? I know at least all the ladies here have gotta have one they can think of.

I'll start off with Hot Fuzz: though it's quick and you don't get to see that much, it's still Nick Frost with no shirt on. If you're viewing wide screen, you can see his tattoo. :smitten:

And did I dream this, or is there some shirtless Gabriel Iglesias floating out there somewhere? Anyone else remember something? Damn I'm gonna google this.

Latest posts

Back