• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Shopping in Las Vegas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianbbw4u

Hey girls!
I'm going to Las Vegas this week and just found out that we are going to a club and I need something to wear! Does anyone know where I can shop? I've looked online and everything is online shopping so I'm not having much luck as to what stores are actually there. I'm looking for sizes 4 or 5x
Actually Las Vegas , Butte, Salt Lake City or Great Falls I will be going through so I am willing to stop!
Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back