• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Shopping in Syracuse, NY

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciaobella

Hi girls!

I am planning a road-trip shopping spree to Syracuse, NY in the coming months and am stumped here trying to find out what plus-size stores to visit. Syracuse is about 3 to 4 hours away for me so I want to hit as many places as is possible, for jeans, to swimwear, to wedding dresses maybe. So I am wondering if anyone could fill me in on what I will be able to find in terms of stores there, I was trying in particular to see if there is an Avenue store but the darn website wants your address (how is a Canadian chick supposed to find that useful? :p )

Anyway, any tips you may have for me would be super appreciated!
Sarah
p.s. I am size 28-30 (sometimes 32 depending on fit) so please no stores that stop at 24 or 26, I get discouraged enough with that up here.

Latest posts

Back