Quantcast

Short Introduction...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ripley

In Remembrance
Welcome from a true 'gander :) Hope you like it here at dims!

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Hiya Ben, welcome to Dim! :) Just keep in mind that this is a very different forum in tone and content than the other.... I think you'll like it here just as much, just for different reasons. ;)

(I'm a mod here, so you'll see plenty of me around)

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
AnnMarie said:
Hiya Ben, welcome to Dim! :) Just keep in mind that this is a very different forum in tone and content than the other.... I think you'll like it here just as much, just for different reasons. ;)

(I'm a mod here, so you'll see plenty of me around)
Thanks for the advice AnnMarie... I definitely appreciate it, especially from you. I do like the feel of it here... different, but very much enjoyable! :)

pinuptami

Model turned slacker
eightyseven said:
Hehe thanks Tami... for you I'll always hug back... and I've been known to give good hugs :)
I'm going to hold you to that :) Annnd I've been able to pin people down pretty good, so no hug hold backs ^_^

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
pinuptami said:
I'm going to hold you to that :) Annnd I've been able to pin people down pretty good, so no hug hold backs ^_^
Hehe... how adorable are you again exactly? :D

Ceres

welcome home honey.....where were you when i was 18 and wanted a b/f sooooooooooooooo bad????lol Ceres

The Weatherman

Hey Ben! I'm also 18, on a bit of a break from college now (long story). I'm from Chicago, and am new here, too. Just wanted to say hi.

By the way, my name is Mark.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
wrathofpengy said:
Dayum you're gorgeous. Welcome to the boards!

Raye
Hehe, I know this is a few days late (I haven't been around sadly), but... dayum you're too sweet :)

Latest posts