• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Should i gain more?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydiakrohne

It may sound strange that after gaining the first 15lbs two years ago I had a feeling that the gained pounds should be emaciated away and began to exercise. Simultaneously I could not diminish the increased apetite and the lost pounds came back especially because my husband cooked irresistable indulgences. He encouraged me to give upfrom jogging, battling with weight and allow myself to eat whatever i wanted to. Now I have gained more than
60 pounds and my husband has been wonderfully praising each of them by saying how pretty i look. However, I have not totally adapted to the chubby appearance since clothes are getting too small. On the other hand I wish to fill out even more up to 200lbs.

Back