• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Should I use the soap?!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian

Diamonds do you justice.
So I don't know where it came from. After last weekend, it just showed up.
Bam. Right there in the bathroom, where you would normally store soap.

I asked the two guys I live with if they knew where it came from.... and naw... naw they didn't.

af9cbe6fb9.jpg

I'm not even sure it's soap though. I swear that it looks exactly like jello.
It's very possible that someone is setting a trap for me... It could just be jello in a soap box, waiting for me to sucker up and try to use it.
Do I take the bait? It really does look IDENTICAL to Jello.

47aac7b5bd.jpg

So what do you think? Should I use it?
The whole thing is very, very questionable to me. It's not like I'm hard up for soap either.
I've got a pack full of Irish Spring just begging for me to use it. Good old reliable Irish Spring.
But maybe I'm missing out on some sort of.... next level shower experience or something. Maybe I'm a sucker for NOT trying this soap.

d296c7a8be.jpg

Your guidance is greatly appreciated on tihs one.

Latest posts

Back