Quantcast

Shower Thoughts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

Shower thought: If I'm either being really loud or really quiet I'm prolly busy (well, really quiet could be I'm sleeping, but sleep IS an important activity that I don't want to be interrupted during, so it kinda still counts as a type of "busy"), but if I'm just making a moderate amount of noise, I could still be busy but there's a pretty good chance I'm just chilling.

Killexia

Shower Thoughts: they stopped making my favorite face wash.. is there an underground facial cleanser black market? Can I find another? Will my face fall off? Why did they stop making it?
I have used Lemongrass Spa products for the last year or more and I love them. I use their entire skincare line and have found my oily skin is balanced and evenly toned. They're online where you can order, but the company is set up where you have a consultant who goes to a hostess's home and has a party to sell the product. I have used almost everything they sell and I haven't been disappointed yet. I would recommend you check out their cleansers. Not to mention their scrubs and lotions and foot spa stuff....sigh.... ;)

squeezablysoft

I have used Lemongrass Spa products for the last year or more and I love them. I use their entire skincare line and have found my oily skin is balanced and evenly toned. They're online where you can order, but the company is set up where you have a consultant who goes to a hostess's home and has a party to sell the product. I have used almost everything they sell and I haven't been disappointed yet. I would recommend you check out their cleansers. Not to mention their scrubs and lotions and foot spa stuff....sigh.... ;)
I miss the old Jergens Cherry Almond body wash. You can get the lotion and hand soap but the body wash I remember is nowhere to be found. :(

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Shower thought.
Are girls with big butts happy that they have a big butt now that big butts are in fashion?
I've been wondering this same thing! I would love to have a round table discussion with a group of 40-60 year old women on this subject. They will remember vividly having a big butt was a detriment in certain segments of society (and most certainly in the fashion world). As far back as the mid-90's, some women were doing all they could to minimize the size of their rears. Oh, how the tables have turned! Now, you have many of those same tiny rump women getting butt injections, butt implants, wearing padded panties, or sticking Pampers in their pants to give the illusion of having a nicer butt.

I know that what's fashionable is cyclical; it comes and goes out of style. But I hope that having an ample rear NEVER goes out of style again.
*In truth, it's ALWAYS been in style for me!*;)

Shotha

DM Supporter
Shower thought: why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
Underlying this question is the curiosity, as to why the colour should be named after the fruit and not the vegetable, which is obviously more deserving in terms of mere intensity of colour. I think that the answer is simply that the fruit has a more elegant sounding name than the vegetable does. I can hardly imagine live television coverage of a royal event, in which the commentator says, "And Kate Middleton has just arrived and she's wearing an eye-catching carrot gown..."

Latest posts