• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

*sigh* Why am I seen as an anomaly?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Ok, so last week at work, had a co-worker asked me to name a celebrity I found attractive. Right off the cuff, without thinking much, I say "Kevin James" because I think he's freakin' adorable.

I get a raised eyebrow look from him and from another co-worker. And the question, "You mean that big guy from King of Queens?" In all honesty I don't think Kevin James is all that big. He's not scrawny, but he's not big, at least by my definition.

I said "Yeah I think he's adorable!"

Later in the week, same co-worker sees my desktop picture. It's me and my guy. He says..."Well he's certainly a big boy." I say "He sure is!"

Nothing more said.

Then today...same co-worker comes in, asking me if his tie and shirt are a good match. Then, he asks if I had a good weekend. I told him I definitely did, I was kid free and am kid free till Thursday. That me and the Z-man are having fun.

It was then, and only then that he looked at me and it was as if I could see the light bulb turn on over his head. "You like big guys don't ya?"

I looked at him and said "DUH."

Anyway, now I feel like some kind of anomaly around her, or some kind of novelty, he's asked me what I thought about guys that are Ruben from AI's size, and any other big guy he can think of.

Oh well, it's not like it's a hidden thing, but it's a little different sometimes. I had to get this out and figured this board is the best place.

So you other FFAs out there, have you ever felt like you were treated as a novelty because of your preference?

Latest posts

Back