• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Since this is the gaining board ...:)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubenesquehunny

So, I know I am new and I have been posting all over the place lol but this place makes me feel very welcome and at home so for that, thank you everyone!! I am activley trying to gain for myself (and the enjoyment of all FA's and FFA's out there lol) and I thought I would post, and encourage anyone else to post, their gaining progression. When I actually decided to making this lifestyle change, I was about 210-212lbs at 5'6 (est), and I am proud to say I weighted myself and was 216.5:eat1:!! Now it was right after I ate and my shoes were on lol but a step in the right direction!!:happy: This is in about one week period of time!!! I look forward to any and all posts from my big community!!:D

Back